Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-08-2013, 13:12   #1

South Pacific - Cook Islands to Hawaii (mid-Sept)

Looking for crew to help me take my boat (38 ft catamaran) from Cook Islands to Hawaii.

Leaving mid-September this year.

Will probably stop briefly at Christmas Islands and Palmyra.

Thanks.
Old 03-08-2013, 14:48   #2

Re: South Pacific - Cook Islands to Hawaii (mid-Sept)

Hi my name is andrew i am currently the first mate on 52 foot morris S/Y . my dutys on the boat range everywhere from cleaning the boat inside and out to running all the lines needed for departure , i also am reasponsible for all the pre departure checklist such as switching over all electronics from ac to dc and removing all the sail covers. if interested ide love to send you my resume i am trying to get my captains licence soon and im looking for more time on the water , very interested , readdy to fly out. you can contact me on here or on my email at ajohnst13@gmail.com thank you . hope to here from you soon
Old 06-08-2013, 12:40   #3

Aloha,

I am a Lic. 100 ton Captain in Hawaii. Born and raised on a 60 foot sail boat until i was 16. I have sailed from Hawaii to Tahiti and mexico to Hawaii. I have been operating a tour boat biz the last 5 years on kauai. I would like to help you sail to Hawaii. You can reach me at 808-639-9352 anytime.

Mahalo, Makai
Old 06-08-2013, 14:04   #4

Sounds awesome. I am a 19yr old with a basic Bareboat Cruising license. Looking to help aboard a sailboat for a few months.
Let me know if you need a skipper!
-Elizabeth Ferrao
Old 08-08-2013, 17:37   #5

Hello,

I am really keen to join you on your trip. I have river and lake sailing experience. I have 'captained' boats (flying scot; rainbow) in these environments with crew that have never sailed before. I am really interested in gaining more knowledge about sailing all-together though.

I am currently based in New Zealand where my visa will expire in September 2013 so the timing couldn't be better for this trip and therefore I hope you will consider me.

I am in love with the outdoors and nature, but also have an intense affair with music. I also enjoy cooking and many other hobbies. I am both really laid back and really outgoing. I am a geographer at heart and am up for adventure!

Get in touch if you have any questions!

Cheers,
JJ

Tags
Cook Islands, hawaii, south pacific