Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 28-07-2012, 02:28   #1

Think of me... Are you sailing from Dakar to South America?

Dear mates, this is Orange from Hong Kong, nice to meet you all! ^3^ . Are you having an epic voyage to South America from Africa? Think about to take me along!~~~~

Who am I?
@ Aerophobian @
I cannot take any plane to travel, this made me to travel from Hong Kong to Tibet, India, Iran, Europe and now, Africa. I am planning to find a vessel travel from Dakar, Senegal to Brazil or Venezuela in early September 2012.

@ Ex-college teacher @
I was a college teacher for five years and more than ten years of private tutoring in teaching Chinese to English speakers. Want to learn speaking in Chinese within the voyage? Easy!

@ Ex-owner of a Chinese restaurant @
I ran a Chinese restaurant in Hong Kong two years ago, though I sold it since I started my journey. Want to have a oriental taste? Not a problem! Fish and chips, or some pancakes? As you wish!

@ A born housekeeper @
Toilet is overflowed? Dirty cloths and dishes? Leave it to me!! I am not afraid of dirty, in another way it is a great pleasure to keep something tidy and clean.

@ A guy who grown up in a Chinese acupuncture and massage family @
As I grown up in a family of acupuncture and massage, I am familiar with the effect of human body, from relieving painful to making you healthier. There are reflex area in feet, ears and also all over the the body, all for a better being!

@ Flute player, drummer and singer @
Music is an international language. I always travel with my flute, and willing to share with anyone. Will you share yours?

@ A flexible peacemaker
I am flexible, as my body as well as my characteristic. I know what situation in a boat cabin, but nothing worse than my bed. I slept in a 2 feet x 5 feet bed which I could not even sit up at night for more than 10 years, but it trained me to be satisfied and feel happy anyway.

I am not thinking a Boat is a hotel nor hostel, I know this is a very private place for all owners, so I must respect for the owner as well as everyone on board. I will be obedient since I do not have much open sea experiences, every lift for me is a grace for me to learn, and to serve.

If you are sailing from Dakar or somewhere in Africa to South America, please, please think of me, and even you are not sailing this way, if you have a friend who will, please tell him/her that here is a guy who is waiting for a chance^_^

Thanks for your attention, salute!!

Orange

Tags
sailing