Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-05-2012, 11:34   #1

pirate Wanting to go on a sailing adventure starting from an American city, free labor

I am a hard worker of all sorts. I'm a 32 year old female in Denver, CO who feels more like 20. I spend my time (when not working) having outdoor adventures: mountain biking, white water rafting, hiking, camping, backpacking, etc. I work as an accountant, but can manage time off anytime with a little notice.

I give 100% to everything I do, am great at following directions, and I would be there to help you. You're the leader and I'm just there for whatever needs to be done. I'm looking for experience. As of right now I've just taken day trips in Boston and outside New Orleans.

I work free and will pitch in for fuel, food, or whatever else. I don't smoke but do enjoy a good scotch. Hope to hear from you.
Old 18-05-2012, 07:59   #2

Re: Wanting to go on a sailing adventure starting from an American city, free labor

Fancy an ocean crossing? Leaving from St Maarten within the week, to United Kingdom. If so, get in touch. So far it's me and my girlfriend, but hope to have one or two others. Cheers Joe
Old 18-05-2012, 14:54   #3

Re: Wanting to go on a sailing adventure starting from an American city, free labor

taking a 42 ft sailboat to NYC and the motoring up Hudson to Lake Champlain. Leaving end of May. email me. mickyboone@yahoo.com
Old 13-06-2012, 18:58   #4

On a 36' Islander sloop, plan to go from Key West to Isla Mujeres, Mexico ASAP. Wife decided she'd rather fly. Now at Key West and looking for one or two to help out. Have you done watch at the helm, and how do you cope with overnight travel.
Old 15-06-2012, 08:10   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieInDenver View Post
I am a hard worker of all sorts. I'm a 32 year old female in Denver, CO who feels more like 20. I spend my time (when not working) having outdoor adventures: mountain biking, white water rafting, hiking, camping, backpacking, etc. I work as an accountant, but can manage time off anytime with a little notice.

I give 100% to everything I do, am great at following directions, and I would be there to help you. You're the leader and I'm just there for whatever needs to be done. I'm looking for experience. As of right now I've just taken day trips in Boston and outside New Orleans.

I work free and will pitch in for fuel, food, or whatever else. I don't smoke but do enjoy a good scotch. Hope to hear from you.
Dear Jackie

I am in Nova Scotia. The boat should be ready to sail sometime in August. The plan is to go to Newport area before setting off for Bermuda and then the Caribean.

I am from NZ/Australia and have sailed this trip before. The boat is a solid but fast aluminium ex racer that has been converted to a fast cruiser. I am on my own at the moment. Let me know what you think. It could certainly be classed as an adventure!

Tony

Tags
sailing