Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 26-08-2011, 18:41   #1

pirate Whitsundays

Queensland crew/sailor wanted for easy sail to whitsundays 5 /6 days 43 foot jeanneau 6 year old share food drinks only
Old 27-08-2011, 12:45   #2

Boat: 12M Steel VanDeStadt Cutter
Re: Whitsundays

A Whitsunday trip sounds good. I am a keen sailor and have built 3 yachts of my own. I have September/October free (long service leave) and I am looking to do some coastal sailing. I am 58 years of age, a non smoker and enjoy one stubby in the evening. I live in Brisbane and frequently sail Moreton Bay.
PM me if you are interested
Old 27-08-2011, 16:22   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-Gazer View Post
A Whitsunday trip sounds good. I am a keen sailor and have built 3 yachts of my own. I have September/October free (long service leave) and I am looking to do some coastal sailing. I am 58 years of age, a non smoker and enjoy one stubby in the evening. I live in Brisbane and frequently sail Moreton Bay.
PM me if you are interested
Let me know if you did not receive my reply, not sure how this system works sawalsh@hotkey.net.au
Old 27-08-2011, 16:38   #4

sounds good like to leave early september as have not sailed for three weeks
Boat has all safty/electronics/radar, fitted Qantum cruising sails three years ago, bought boat new. Boat in Yeppoon easy sail up coast to Whitsundays, overnight anchorage, several bays I have not explored im young 63. like to sail 5/7 days depending on crew and then work 21days my location Coffs Harbour, sailed to New Guinea several times Loiusades. Non smoker social drinker . Will leave boat at Lagoona keys fly out of Proserpine email sawalsh@hotkey.net.au