Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 25-04-2014, 05:35   #1

pirate Women crew available looking to sail......where?

To all you Salty Dogs who say there are not enough women wanting to sail! Looking to sail around the world. (and work). I already have about 28,000 miles under my belt, crossed pacific 3 times, and would love to make it further. Have owned my own boat and maintained OPB's (other peoples boats) before so have lots of experience, responsible and hard-working who is friendly and leads simple lifestyle, , easy-going, no drama please, healthy and fit, attractive person, single (came out of 7 year relationship), who loves to surf, fish, cook and eat, and has great sense of humor. If you are heading no where, although would love to stop at surf spots along the way and more, I would love to speak with you further. Also, I have lots of friends on boats who are around the world with knowledge for anchorages and such too. So please, serious (but funny) inquiries only. (email me at jennajamisonnot@gmail.com, cruising forum messages difficult).

Tags
crew, crew available, men, sail