Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 29-03-2014, 17:31   #1

Yachtmaster and doctor(almost) available for summer season and next WorldARC

We are a Portuguese couple, currently in Panama and available to work from april 2014 (carribean or med) and also looking to be part of the next WorldARC.

Joćo (39) with RYA Yachtmaster Offshore Certificate, STCW95, VHF, PADI OW and Portuguese Ocean Yachtmaster certificate. I've more than 10.000nm including one atlantic crossing and the carribean sea. Sailed from dinghy racing to skippering yachts,and now working i'm in the yachting industry as a full time professional.I have sailed on several different yacht types and possess strong sailing skills. Furthermore, I have been managing my own company for 10 years, which has allowed me to gain a valuable insight into client’s requests, team leadership and efficient project management.

Erica (32) is a pharmacist and a medicine student with several first aid and paramedic courses. She has Portuguese Day Skipper and more than 3.000nm, sailed on several different yachts and was part of a girls racing team.

We both love the sea and we really love to cook. We speak Portuguese, spanish and english and we can also understand and speak a little of french and italian. Both non smokers and we do not have food restrictions.

Tags
arc, mast, yacht