Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 16-10-2014, 08:25   #1

Boat: Sonic 23
Young but Experienced Looking to Crew This Winter

Hey yall!
I'm Mat, a 27 years old French-Polish Canadian engineer and the happy owner of a 23ft Sonic 23.
I am a fully certified sailer and diver with mostly experience in the cold & treacherous waters of the St-Lawrence gulf and I would just LOVE to sail (& maybe dive?) in the warm carribean waters for a month or more (and escape the cold canadian winter)...
I would be available to crew as soon as I finish my current contract (around the end of december) so hit me up if you need a strong, easygoing, experienced and relaxed crew on your next sailing adventures.
Old 16-10-2014, 22:43   #2

Boat: 1970 Tartan 34C
re: Young but Experienced Looking to Crew This Winter

Hey Matt,
I am looking to go from NY toBermuda the first week of December if that works for you, or a later time Perhpas let me know.

G
Old 06-11-2014, 18:04   #3

Re: Young but Experienced Looking to Crew This Winter

Hello,

My name is Carlos and in Puerto Rico and have a 2005, fully equipped 47' catamaran ready to go to Jamaica, Belize, Guatemala then to Panama. Plan on leaving Panama in Feb.-Mar. 2015 to Hawaii, then to Vancouver for the summer then south along west coast to Mexico, Galapagos then to So. Pacific. Looking for crew for all or part.
If interested contact me @ c.rios@documentcontrol.com for more details.

Best Regards,

Carlos
Old 07-11-2014, 07:42   #4

Boat: Havsfidra 20
Re: Young but Experienced Looking to Crew This Winter

Looks like you're going a little crazy posting multiple threads, slow down a bit...

Gil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tags
crew, enc