Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > The Fleet > Manufacturers Forums > Lagoon Catamarans
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 30-06-2015, 11:09   #1

Boat: Lagoon 440
Crew wanted, Punat in Croatia to Montenegro

Hi all,

Long time lurker, first time poster!

I've read with interest many CF threads about choice of boat, pros and cons of one design over another, cat vs mono etc. but, long story short - we've just bought our, new to us, Lagoon 440 owner's version and we're very happy with it!

We're planning on moving outside the EU to avoid having to pay the VAT so, we're heading to Montenegro. Unfortunately, the admiral tripped over and broke her wrist so we're hoping to find a crew for an immediate departure from Punat in Croatia (or before 2nd July, 2015). We're planning on taking a week or so cruising through the Croatian islands so, while it's sort of a delivery trip, it's also a leisurely tourist trip, taking in the sights and picking weather windows etc. Approx 250nm in 7 or 8 days is the current plan.

I know it's very short notice but I was hoping someone might like to come along for the experience and our company.

I'm a monohull sailor but I've gone over to the dark side and this is our first trip on a cat - how different can it be?

So, if you're able bodied, keen to help and would like to join us, please let me know. Ideally, you will have some sailing experience. We have room for two so, if you're a couple or just good mates, you would also be welcome.

We are not in a position to pay you but we can supply provisions on board.

I hope there's someone out there who can see this as an opportunity for a great experience on a fabulous boat with wonderful companions.

Cheers,

Bryan.
BRob is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
crew, crew wanted, Croatia, wanted