Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > The Fleet > Manufacturers Forums > Lagoon Catamarans
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-11-2012, 02:11   #1

lagoon 400 S2 extra options to choose

Hello,

I am thinking to buy a catamaran to sail by myself and wife. For small size catamaran (40 +/-), I guess best option is Lagoon 400S2 in terms of price/comforts balance.

We prefer catamaran because it provide both sailing opportunity and at the same time, some comforts (more space in bedroom/bath room, nice living room above sea level). We are planning to spend all weekend in the catamaran in winter and whole time in summer. We are thinking to move our house to the boat.

I just checked Lagoon 400S2 options in their official price list. I could not find that there is a dish washer option. Also the washing machine is without dryers.(Lagoon just provide dish washer from the size 420 and washing machine with dryer from Lagoon 450)

I really dont understand designers. Why dont they give enough options to choose in terms of proving some comforts? Dish washer and waching machine with dryer is standart equipmnet for daily life.

Do you think it is possible to add a dish washer externally?
Do you think there is enough space for washing machine with dryer option, if I change it?

Thanks for comments

Regards
Kelaynak
kelaynak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 03:13   #2

Boat: FP Elba 45
Re: lagoon 400 S2 extra options to choose

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelaynak View Post
Hello,

I am thinking to buy a catamaran to sail by myself and wife. For small size catamaran (40 +/-), I guess best option is Lagoon 400S2 in terms of price/comforts balance.

We prefer catamaran because it provide both sailing opportunity and at the same time, some comforts (more space in bedroom/bath room, nice living room above sea level). We are planning to spend all weekend in the catamaran in winter and whole time in summer. We are thinking to move our house to the boat.

I just checked Lagoon 400S2 options in their official price list. I could not find that there is a dish washer option. Also the washing machine is without dryers.(Lagoon just provide dish washer from the size 420 and washing machine with dryer from Lagoon 450)

I really dont understand designers. Why dont they give enough options to choose in terms of proving some comforts? Dish washer and waching machine with dryer is standart equipmnet for daily life.

Do you think it is possible to add a dish washer externally?
Do you think there is enough space for washing machine with dryer option, if I change it?

Thanks for comments

Regards
Kelaynak
You are quite correct, the designers are nuts, they should have a washing machine and dryer next to the helm.
peterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 03:37   #3
Eternal Member

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Boat: Lagoon 400
Re: lagoon 400 S2 extra options to choose

haha Peter
monte is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
lagoon