Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-12-2007, 13:40   #1
CF Adviser

Boat: Van Helleman Schooner 65ft StarGazer
Deep Cycle Battery Choices (from China)

Sorry about all the Font Codes guys. Have tried for about an hour to not show them when I post here

I am now using Vista and when I post all the Font Codes pop up. Does anyone know how to stop that??

(I had to manually delete most of them)

As I am in the Philippines, the availability of batteries from Asia is part of my research to upgrade the Deep Cycle capacity from 400AH (24V) to 6-800AH (24V

A few of the 24v Diesel Ducks from China are now putting in Deep Cycle IBT batteries 12 x 2v units: series BTS-600TG to 800TG [/font]

OPzV series batteries utilizes tubular grids and fumed silica electrolyte of latest technology.The batteries are adopt to high temperature & overcharge & proof against deep discharge, And will not dry out . There is no risk of leakage during the service life and transportation, extra suitable for severe environment. The design life up to 20 years(25oC

I am also considering putting in 6 of their 12v

IBT HC Series batteries are designed for deep discharge application, with special chemical formula for plates active paste material, slightly stronger electrolyte and low temperature design, which can withstand repeated deep cyclic application, such as Solar Energy System, Golf Trolley, Electric vehicle

Can someone with more product and technical experience than I confirm with me the pros and cons of either choice for house battery purposes (especially when it comes to fast charging rate) and your opinion on these batteries. I am presently getting quotes and will share that when it comes in

Thanks…..Nick

http://www.ibtbattery.com [/font][/font]
Pelagic is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
battery, China