Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-05-2020, 07:27   #91

Re: Firefly Oasis : 2 years old and dead

Bruce,

thank you for your reply. I did see the manual recommended an occasional fast charge. I had assumed that the restoration charge also preferred a fast charge, but the manual doesn't say so explicitly. Thank you for clarifying.

The 7ah batter was returned to the dealer as part of the warranty claim so an equitation charge is not option for that one.

I'll report back to the Fourm when I have had the opportunity to equalize the other FF battery.
Britishsea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2020, 18:16   #92

Just a quick update to the Fourm that Firefly honoured their warranty obligations on my dead battery. I got word yesterday that the claim was approved. My local dealer was excellent throughout the process. I may not have had the quick resolution without their support. Demonstrates the benefits of buying locally for product support.

Britishsea.
Britishsea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2020, 18:28   #93

Boat: 1977 Bristol 29.9 Hull #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britishsea View Post
Just a quick update to the Fourm that Firefly honoured their warranty obligations on my dead battery. I got word yesterday that the claim was approved. My local dealer was excellent throughout the process. I may not have had the quick resolution without their support. Demonstrates the benefits of buying locally for product support.

Britishsea.
Good to hear you have been taken care of appropriately, I trust all will go well your new battery.

Fair winds,
Pegu Club is offline   Reply With Quote