Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Seamanship, Navigation & Boat Handling > Weather | Gear, Reports and Resources
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Today, 04:56   #1

Any resorces on Understanding pilot guides and how to use them

Hello every one. As my offshore confidence builds I've been looking at the pilot guides for help determining when and what routes to take. My time off from work and desired destination was my old guide however I'm getting smarter now🤣🤣..in think. There's alot of info out there about using the pilot guides and was wondering if any one knew a good place where all this info is streamlined so I can fully use and understand these guides. It's just alot to take and I seem to be all over various topics when I google search. Any input would be appreciated.
Mg451 is offline   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules