Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Scuttlebutt > Destinations
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-08-2016, 10:40   #1

Miami to Grand Caymen

I am lucky enough to have close friends who have a timeshare in Grand Caymen. My wife and I plan on going with them in December. One of my bucket list items has always been to go sailing. Not sailing for a day, or a half a day, or sailing then staying in a hotel, but sailing for several days and sleeping on the boat. I have always wanting to get the true experience of being out on the water. SO, I thought I should try to find someone that would sail from Miami to the Grand Caymen. Kill two birds with one stone so to speak. Well evidently, me being from the center of the United States, and having no knowledge of the Ocean and sailing, I am finding out that is not an easy task. I have google this for days, and it becoming apparent that nobody sails from Miami to Grand Caymen. Evidently it is too far, or to dangerous. Can anyone help me out before I give up on this bucket list item. Anything would be helpful. Thanks.
Caveman1233 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
men, miami