Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Boats For Sale and Wanted
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 28-12-2017, 17:52   #1

Boat: Anastasiades One off 132'
1981 Islander Freeport 41' CC ketch 29.500 USD

Located in Panama is this islander Freeport, a nice cozy centre cockpit ketch. it's got a new yanmar engine 100 HP in 2003, in Panama, by the local Yanmar dealer. The boat has never left Panama after that and was only used for small trips to the Sanblas, Bocas del Toro, and Islas Perlas. current engine hours 1200 and a little bit. Well maintained. new expensive AGM batteries last year.

Boat was USCG registered until earlier this year. current registry certificate is still available by copy, should allow for easy re-registration (I am not a US citizen therefore could not continue the USCG registry)

This year I got the boat out of the water in Ecuador and had some osmosis taken care of. new antifouling, new outside brightwork varnished, watertank and fueltank cleaned.
I installed a new Simrad Autopilot with electro-hydraulic RAM. New bimini / dodger with American Sumbrella and Isenglass.
New Yamaha 9.9 Enduro Outboard for the dinghy.
I installed a new stand-up fridge - freezer that runs off an inverter.

To-do is still a new standing rig. to plan safe passages the rigging should be replaced.
The inside varnish could use a touch up too. other than that this is a well taken care of and setup cruising boat that will give you years of pleasure.

The boat has an extensive storage of new spare parts, filters and tools. easy to sail singlehanded with all sheets handled from the cockpit. Anchor winch electric with cockpit control as well.
An extra older wheelpilot is on board as backup. Garmin 412 Color little chartplotter, VHF, flares.
some diving equipment and a lot of lines, fenders.
a nice rail-mounted gas BBQ and a rail mounted fish-cleaning station are on the starboard aft railing.
290 Watt solar power over two aft mounted and two smaller side mounted panels. a wind generator mounted forward of the mizzenmast will keep your batteries up on windy sun-less days (very few and inbetween in Panama) :-)

for the right deal (asking price + 7500 usd) boat can be delivered to southern US waters by me.
in all other cases boat has to be picked up in Panama, paid in cash or to my US or European bank account
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20170821-WA0020.jpg
Views:	329
Size:	216.7 KB
ID:	161162   Click image for larger version

Name:	100 hps Yanmar Turbo Diesel                         engine.JPG
Views:	283
Size:	271.0 KB
ID:	161163  

Click image for larger version

Name:	Aft Berth.JPG