Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Boats For Sale and Wanted
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 29-11-2020, 11:14   #1

Boat: Nor'Sea 27
Send a message via Skype™ to quartersplash
2000 Endeavor Victory 35 catamaran

20 years ago I cruise the Pacific full-time for four years from Tacoma Washington to South America to the Marquesas, Tuamotus, and Tahiti. In 2008 I purchased a 47 foot catamaran with 28 foot beam that I found online when I lived in Ecuador. I sailed her from Saint Pe okach Florida to Ecuador with my Ecuadorian wife and spent three years upgrading and changing things to my liking. Finally we left Bahia de Caraquez Ecuador and sailed to panama. On both trips to and from Ecuador my wife was totally seasick and I decided to sell. Now years later I purchased a smaller easier to sail and maintain cat about a year and a half ago to show my kids who are 11 and 14 that there is more adventure to life than television and video games. The story is much much longer but just wanted to give a little history of why I am selling the boat. I love my wife more than I love the boat and she is afraid to get on it and when I take the kids without her, she gets depressed and lonely at home alone. So here we are after spending a year and 1/2 adding new systems and upgrading and now ready and in La Paz Mexico with my son Aboard, He also would like to keep the boat but wants to find some thing that we can include my wife and daughter in.
I am listing her at $149,500 which is way below what I have invested of course. And as with my other boat, Someone will get a great boat for less than what they would have to invest if they did the work.
I decided to list it here on the form before I listed with a broker here in La Paz just to see if I may be able to sell before I do that and save someone over $10,000. You can contact me at Garyswenson@hotmail.com if you are interested and I can send more photos and info when I have better Internet connection. I will also be driving back home in about a week and a half to Arizona. I will have a phone number where I can be contacted there.
Sorry there is no photo as I could not figure out how to download it from my phone. I can send them in an email.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	CAC2804A-2BF7-4AF2-9E72-36DA2247988C.jpg
Views:	349
Size:	412.8 KB
ID:	227872   Click image for larger version

Name:	3156D670-8238-4E6F-BD9D-73B70FA2B3CE.jpg
Views:	316
Size:	440.3 KB
ID:	227873  

Click image for larger version

Name:	61BF6CCC-39B5-4691-83C0-F21CB6527440.jpg