Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Boats For Sale and Wanted
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 22-07-2019, 16:53   #61

Boat: Endurance 35, center cockpit, s/v Sea Turtle IV
Re: Bluewater Circumnavigation Capable Sailboat 50K

We (my wife and I) have just completed our circumnavigation that took 9 year, 9 months and 9 days after leaving our home port of Victoria Canada.
We sailed over 50k nm in a perfect (to us) 35 ft cutter. We have kept up on all maintenance and the boat is totally outfitted for offshore cruising as you would expect. We are getting ready to sell her and the price is $50k US
check out our blog: www.turtlemail.blogspot.com
Call us if you are interested 778.533.1217
cheers
Jordy
jordyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2019, 18:28   #62

Dude, full throttles ahead! Grab this one now! If you don't know them they've been sailing for 40 months and just did major work as well as full time maintenance. Crossed Atlantic, Caribbean, the canal, S.A. Hawaii, AK and BC, San Fran/Seattle and I think they're in CA somewhere or ended up in Mexico as their US visa ran out. They're preggers so they're gonna need a bigger boat.

And, Johan did an Antarctic trip on a former boat. There's likely no better rig for you and you can watch you new boat in 160+ episodes and even carry on the utoob channel. Just a thought... https://ransailing.se/ran-for-sale/
houseofcharm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2019, 21:37   #63

Didn't notice if the OP says his size range, but $50k is surely enough if there's flexibility of model and patience looking for it. I looked at that boat Belize Sailor mentioned; The Albin Vega 26 in Panama for $10,000, but let it go because it's in the wrong place at the wrong time. I'm in Thailand for sailing lessons now. My instructor knows someone selling a rock solid 36 footer in top condition for peanuts because he needs to go home in a hurry. There's also the opportunity to store it here until I'm ready for my trip and visit for sailing and maintenance, so I have a real decision to make. It feels like I started chasing my dream, and now it's chasing me. Good luck.
philaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2019, 23:24   #64

Boat: Herreshoff, Marco Polo, 55
Send a message via Skype™ to MarcoPoloMark

Royce,
There's an H55 Marco Polo (Herreshoff) in Monterey, CA for sale at a bargain price. I talked with the owner several months ago. I've had a Marco Polo for around 12 years, and she's still my favorite. Craigslist.org
Mark
MarcoPoloMark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2019, 13:16   #65

Boat: sam morse Bristol Channel Cutter 27'on deck 38 over all

did you find your suitable boat? I have a Bristol Channel Cutter and will work with you. to prepare it ---I am in San Francisco which is a great way to start.
nathanielsf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2019, 05:26   #66

Boat: Albin Vega 27 / Ericson E30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caravela1986 View Post
Suggest you increase your price range for a bluewater boat . Suggest you contact Rich Kahn at 410-980-5096 in Annapolis MD at Rich@sailyard.com who has a 36 ft Tashiba, a true bluewater boat suitable for worldwide cruising.
Why would he increase the price for a bluewater boat? The prices are less or around that money for the best of the best built boats. Between 25 and 30 he has legends of boats in the price range of up to 25k and for the bigger ones between 30 and 40 he can find them around 50k. Westsail, Ericson, Albin, Cheoy Lee, plenty of them. Have seen them underway and none was more expensive that what he wants to spend...
Albinvega27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2019, 16:56   #67

Boat: C&C 37R

Quote:
Originally Posted by roycerichards View Post
I have looked on yachtworld but most Boston on there are day sailors, coastal cruisers , etc..I am looking for a liveaboard bluewater circumnavigation ready to go..any places I should look? Thank you very much for your help.
Hello, I'm not sure if you are still looking for a Bluewater boat...we have just listed ours for sale, she is a 1989 C&C 37R. For more info, visit our website at www.svoceanphoenix.com or email us at svoceanphoenix@gmail.com
cruiser77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 23:26   #68

Boat: Baltic 43

i'm selling my 1981 Baltic 37, its in the sf bay though. 59k b&g electronics, new standing and running rigging. ck it out on yachtworld.

https://www.yachtworld.com/boats/198...ic-37-3595272/
Silver_Surfer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
Bluewater, boat, circumnavigation, navigation, sail, sailboat, water