Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Boats For Sale and Wanted
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 19-04-2024, 23:19   #1

Boreal 47, S.V. ALUTIA, mint condition blue water cruiser

I am selling my expedition, go-anywhere blue water cruiser, 2014 Boreal 47, S.V. ALUTIA

$575,000 USD

I have uploaded onto YouTube, videos for Alutia under sail, plus Alutia full tour exterior and interior, also Alutia inventory. For those who would like detailed information, Please enter Neil Clifford Sail Alutia in your web browser, or copy and paste these headings in YouTube:

2014 Boreal 47 for sale
Boreal 47 Alutia full tour
Boreal 47 Alutia inventory

"Alutia" is in mint condition, meticulously cared for and maintained by the owner, and is a superb example of Boreal's 47 foot expedition sailboat. Designed by Jean-François Delvoye, Boreals are built with long distance cruising as the priority. Sailing in extreme latitudes, crossing the Furious Fifties or dropping anchor on a tropical island, voyages on this vessel bring you to the next port of call in style and comfort.

Travel from boat to shore in a 2023 320cm (10.5ft) double hulled Alu RIB. See pics.

Boreal yachts continue to receive industry awards and professional accolades for its fleet of unique cruisers. "Alutia's" doghouse, with 360 degree sight-lines and incorporated chart table lets you plot your course and navigate your journey with the horizon in full view, comfortably seated and fully protected from the outside weather.

Boreal's rugged build and fit, and their attention to detail and finishing work sets the bar for long distance aluminum cruisers. Their vision was to make a solid but performing boat, easy to use and maintain, and in the years of sailing "Alutia", I remain impressed by the ease in which she moves through big seas. With a fully insulated hull and ceiling, sailing her is calm and quiet. Without the noises from slapping waves and water, the crew had more relaxed sleeps, adding an element of safety and security on coastal runs and ocean passages.

"Alutia" was commissioned and customized by owners already skilled in long distance sailing, demonstrated by a very large inventory sheet that includes many options and upgrades, tools and spare parts.

Moored in St. Margarets Bay, Nova Scotia, only 40 minutes from Halifax International Airport.

PM me, I look forward to answering any questions you may have.

Fair winds,
Neil
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	221.5 KB
ID:	289068   Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	229.7 KB
ID:	289069