Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Boats For Sale and Wanted
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-04-2019, 15:53   #1

Looking for a Cruising Catamaran 40-50’

The wife and I are tired of not being able to see each other from both of us having to work all the time to keep up with bills and life. We are looking to get rid of everything and move onto a catamaran with our two dogs. If your looking to sell your catamaran please let us know and give us some details on the boat and location.
We will be new to the catamaran life and will take any tips y’all are willing to offer too!

Thank you, and God Bless!
AKBrassMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 16:53   #2

Re: Looking for a Cruising Catamaran 40-50’

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKBrassMonkey View Post
The wife and I are tired of not being able to see each other from both of us having to work all the time to keep up with bills and life. We are looking to get rid of everything and move onto a catamaran with our two dogs. If your looking to sell your catamaran please let us know and give us some details on the boat and location.
We will be new to the catamaran life and will take any tips y’all are willing to offer too!

Thank you, and God Bless!
What is your price range?
overextendedfp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2019, 13:35   #3

$250,000 unless owner financing or rent to own contract is an option.
Old 09-04-2019, 14:04   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by overextendedfp View Post
What is your price range?
2016 Helia 44 by fountaine pajot owners version three cabin three heads upgraded 55 horsepower Volvo's folding props 1450 watts of solar 2850 watt inverter* 5 AC units bowThruster real teak in the cockpit area full enclosure on cockpit area and helm station Walker Bay tender 9.9 horsepower , Garmin package 9k Kohler generator watermaker 30 + gallons an hour washer dryer all heads are electric and run on freshwater but everything is there to make it salt water in an emergency situation if we sell it it'll probably be a turnkey operation 2 folding bikes 2 person inflatable kayak 2 inflatable paddle boards hookah dive system... I'm sure I'm leaving some things out but the boat is 100% there's really nothing you could do to it ... I had a couple discussions with some Brokers and they seem to think it will sell for over $600k but of course they take a healthy chunk of that with them. If I saw privately I could probably accept $575,000.... one word of advice whatever boat you buy be careful it wasn't involved in all that hurricane damage just a couple years ago there so many boats that sustained damage from that luckily we were in California with the boat at the time..

*but I do know a lot of people with boats I'll keep an eye out for one in your price range.. it's a great life before we had this boat we had a smaller 38 foot catamaran and although this one is like night and day we still got a lot of enjoyment out of the smaller boat as well
overextendedfp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2019, 14:43   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by overextendedfp View Post
2016 Helia 44 by fountaine pajot owners version three cabin three heads upgraded 55 horsepower Volvo's folding props 1450 watts of solar 2850 watt inverter* 5 AC units bowThruster real teak in the cockpit area full enclosure on cockpit area and helm station Walker Bay tender 9.9 horsepower , Garmin package 9k Kohler generator watermaker 30 + gallons an hour washer dryer all heads are electric and run on freshwater but everything is there to make it salt water in an emergency situation if we sell it it'll probably be a turnkey operation 2 folding bikes 2 person inflatable kayak 2 inflatable paddle boards hookah dive system... I'm sure I'm leaving some things out but the boat is 100% there's really nothing you could do to it ... I had a couple discussions with some Brokers and they seem to think it will sell for over $600k but of course they take a healthy chunk of that with them. If I saw privately I could probably accept $575,000.... one word of advice whatever boat you buy be careful it wasn't involved in all that hurricane damage just a couple years ago there so many boats that sustained damage from that luckily we were in California with the boat at the time..

*but I do know a lot of people with boats I'll keep an eye out for one in your price range.. it's a great life before we had this boat we had a smaller 38 foot catamaran and although this one is like night and day we still got a lot of enjoyment out of the smaller boat as well

If you're willing to owner finance or do a rent to own contract emaile with details....how much upfront, what you'd expect and want a month, some pictures of the boat, ECT.
Old 10-04-2019, 13:56   #6

2001 Fountaine Pajot BELIZE 43; 43' x 23' Beam x 4'3" Draft x 63'6” Mast; 2-Yanmar 30 HP Diesel Engines (approximately 2,600 hours after rebuild); New 2-blade Propellers; 70 gallon Fuel Tank (uses 0.6 gal/hr/engine at 2500 rpm); 140 gal Water Tank; 2 x 15 gal Holding Tanks; Sails and Rigging in Excellent condition; Jib Sail recently custom-stitched reinforced; Equipped w 1200W Lofrans Electric Windless (new in 2008); Double Bench Helm Seating; New Trampoline; New Water Maker; Salon seats 8 and Stern seats 10 comfortably with new Bimini Top and Rear Deck Shower. She is equipped with a 12'6" Caribe RIB Dingy in excellent condition; brand new military-grade Hypalon Tubes (which are the BEST); new refurbished exterior bottom w 15-HP Yamaha Outboard Motor; 4 Dbl Cabins; 2 addt'l Single Cabins (currently used as addt'l storage); 2 Heads w Sinks and Showers; Fridge; Freezer; 3-Burner Stove Top and propane Oven; Double Sinks; Corian Counter Tops; A/C-Heating & Humidifier and 3 TVs. Her Navigational System is State-of-the Art New and she comes with many, many extras, spare parts, i.e., electrical, plumbing, rigging, motors, etc. Survey purchased indicated "EXCELLENT CONDITION". She's a big girl, and BEAUTIFUL! Owners are non-smokers, with no pets. Feel free to contact for additional specifications and photos. Email me for more info. We are motivated Sellers. Asking $280,000 but would consider all reasonable offers. Our objective is to sell boat as we have just bought new home in Nashville. inman3607@gmail.com
Belize43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2019, 13:59   #7

https://spacecoast.craigslist.org/boa/6860487771.html

2001 Fountaine Pajot Belize 43’
Old 10-04-2019, 14:01   #8

2001 Fountaine Pajot Belize 43’. Inman3607@gmail.com
Old 10-04-2019, 14:53   #9

Boat: Leopard 40 o/v