Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Boats For Sale and Wanted
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 30-09-2020, 12:33   #1

Modern Catamaran in Pacific

*** I am looking to buy a catamaran either in NZ or Pacifc region that is modern and set up for live aboard cruising. Must be configured for short handed sailing.

Range 40 to 46 ft age 2012 on. Price flexible if you are genuine seller. No particular rush to buy. Must be in fantastic condition that reflects the pride and care of the current owners.

Have also got NZ property that could sold swapped or part exchanged for a near new vessel.

You must be able to prove the boat has not been in any cyclone hurricane damage repair and prefer a private vessel not with a charter background.

Must be well equipped and while in no rush to buy there is nothing stopping me from purchasing a vessel and relocating it.

Please private message me by joining the forum if not member.

ready is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2020, 13:16   #2

Boat: KH 49x, Custom
Re: Modern Catamaran in Pacific

Good luck.

Keep in mind, it's quite difficult to prove a negative. I can't actually prove I didn't go to the moon, when no one was looking.

Cheers.
Paul.
Old 20-10-2020, 19:46   #3

Re: Modern Catamaran in Pacific

I'm in the same boat (pun intended)...looking to buy a cruising cat in that range - ideally a Lagoon 450F. Ok with South Pacific, SE Asia, Caribbean, US, or possibly even European locations. Please PM if you have a L450F and considering selling within the next year or two.
CatCruiser2019 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
catamaran