Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Boats For Sale and Wanted
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Today, 05:24   #1

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Morgan 384 4Sale in Milwaukee, WI

Morgan 384 Cruising Sailboat For Sale by Owner.

This is a project boat that is looking beautiful externally and needs finishing touches. It has been in indoor temperature controlled winter storage for the last 6 years and has always been a freshwater boat. I just purchased a larger vessel and looking to sell my Morgan. The boat has been going through a total refit, but the deal that I got on my next boat (Valiant 47) was too good to turn down for our cruising plans, so looking for a new owner to keep this refit going and take this boat cruising. Approximately $125,000 invested including new bottom paint, gelcoat of hull, decks, cockpit, cabin trunk and new non-skid 2022/23. All above deck woodwork was redone New Garmin chart plotters for helm and chart table were purchased. Installed new beautiful stainless port lights in 2022. New mast head windex, vhf antenna, masthead lights were replaced and mast was rewired in 2024. New autohelm installed 2024. Wiring to a new electronics panel is partially complete with most wires run, but final hook ups and installation is needed. All interior cushions have been custom made by an experienced craftsperson and are wrapped up at the factory in Racine and ready to install. I have an induction stove that is still in the box and ready to install as well as new refrigeration and a new water heater, 2 new 48V Li batteries, and 2 new Pb batteries. Engine is a Perkins 4108 that was re-furbished by a shop in Madison about 6 years ago. Sails were new about 6 years ago and have been maintained and unused for the last 3 years at the sail loft in Milwaukee. They were a year old when I bought the boat 5 years ago. Basically, everything is done or ready for final installation and you’d have a beautiful cruising sailboat that is fit for purpose. Custom dodger/bimini new in 2021.

I would love to keep this project going to restore this beautiful cruising boat, but also ready to take the Valiant sailing on the east coast, so seeing if there might be someone interested in purchasing her and finishing the job.

Asking $50k. The boat is lying in a slip at the MYC in Milwaukee.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9330.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	424.6 KB
ID:	293510   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9331.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	429.2 KB
ID:	293511  

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9338.jpg