Cruisers Forum

Closed Thread
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 27-07-2022, 18:10   #1
REO

Wanted Sailboat

Looking for 33 to 42 Foot Sailboat, Sloop or Ketch, in good general condition ready to sail. Value up to 125k, as partial trade on my property in AZ.

Prefer a boat in Fl or any Gulf State, I would consider another location if I really liked the boat.

So if you are retiring from Sailing, or are just looking for a home on the hard. I will consider your Boat the same as cash.

I am not interested in fixer uppers, boat has to be worth the money in reasonably good condition and ready to Sail.

Property is listed at 565k, so the Boat is only down payment in lieu of cash.
The remainder will have to be cash or approved mortgage at closing.

I cannot put a real estate add on here, but if you have a boat and are interested. Send me a PM. I will send you the listing info and you can look at the property.

If we are mutually interested, we will continue negotiations thru my realtor. If we get far enough, I will travel to your boat and have it surveyed. And of course you can inspect and appraise my property.

I know its a long shot, but if you have a boat and are looking to buy a home. I will accept a good boat up to 125k as same as cash.

I realize a deal like this takes a while to work out, but if your serious and have patience and it is mutually benificial, we can work it out.

I think I have structured this in a way, that it meets all posting requirments.

Please dont waste my time or yours, with a junk boat etc. A Hans Christian 37 or similar boat, that can be single handed and is seaworthy, and is worth its value is what I am looking for.

PM me, and I will give you a listing to my property. My property is 7 Miles from Cave Creek Canyon, you can google that and get an idea of the area. If you like hiking, birding, and dark night skies, and peace and quite you might be interested.

Fair Winds, and please get in touch, if you have a boat and are interested.
Old 27-07-2022, 18:43   #2
REO

Re: Wanted Sailboat

Sorry, this is an International Forum. I should have said, Property is in USA, and Boat needs to be in USA.
Old 01-08-2022, 17:57   #3

Boat: 44 FP Cat & 45 Sea Ray motor yacht

It is a difficult match. There are not that much stock and meeting someone with your criteria will require a match made in heaven. Might be easier to sell your property and deal with cash at hand.
Old 01-08-2022, 21:14   #4
REO

Yes, of course I have the property listed for sale, with a realtor. I listed it for trade on the forum, in the rare event that someone may have a Sailboat they would want to use as a down payment rather than cash.
I cant think of a better place to make such an offer than on a Sailing Forum, full of Sailboat Owners.
Who knows, that rare perfect match might be out there. I lose nothing by putting it out there.
Closed Thread

Tags
boat, sail, sailboat, wanted