Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-04-2019, 13:54   #1

Wanted to buy westcoast

Looking for:
27-35 ft
Fiberglass sailboat

Not looking for: Catalina, Hunter, teak decks, inboard gas engine, project boat, phrf >220, was used as a liveaboard (exception if you lived aboard as part of a long term/distance cruise preferably at anchor) boats with balsa cored decks with ANY kind of leaks, poorly maintained diesel engine, anything that hasn't been in the water in the last year and a half,

Preferences: tiller, dodger, very few electronics, diesel engine that has been maintained with heat exchanger (otherwise no engine or one which needs replacing or outboard), solar set up, any offshore gear, led lighting, holding tank that drains to ocean, has a dinghy, has a windlass, anchor with chain, J30, cal 2-27, cal2-29 (if bod repaired) scampi 30, Niagara 35 , Aloha 32, mini 6.50, yankee 30, cape dory 30, olson 911, mount gay 30, beneteau 305e, older beneteu firsts, southern cross 28, etc , etc

Location : Anywhere from Vancouver to San Diego on west coast.

When: Now until June preferably sooner

Price: max 30k USD

Will be in San Francisco April 22-29 Seattle/Puget Sound May1-9 Then just west coast in general. I am flexible.

Also, I am aware of almost every craigslist boat meeting these descriptions on West Coast, looking for non craigslist or yachtworld or lat38.

Any other websites that would have for sale listings or people you know looking to sell their boat would also be greatly appreciated

Olson 911 is the ideal boat if anyone knows of one for sale on West Coast please let me know.

I can be reached at oliverdarroch@gmail.com

Thank you very much,
AFTERYOU is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
wanted