Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Boats For Sale and Wanted
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 13-07-2019, 20:38   #1

WTB First Boat (25ish foot range) in Coastal BC

As the title states, I'm looking for a first boat. Something in the 25ish foot range.

So far I have looked at a Tanzer 7.5, an O'day 25 and a few others. I'm open to anything of reasonable quality.

I'm okay with a bit of a fixer upper, as it's often the best way to learn the ins and outs. However nothing catastrophically major that will suck the fun out of it.

a trailerable boat would be ideal, however it seems to be slim pickings here on the west coast.

Probably best to call the budget under 5000, looking for something to enjoy for a few seasons and then jump up to the 30+ foot range
Rizacks is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boat