Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-12-2018, 02:01   #1

Mooring in creeks

Hey community

I have recently purchased a boat with my partner, so we are slowly learning all things boat related.

We were looking at berthing options in Brisbane, so that we can live aboard our new boat, however they are all outrageously expensive.

We saw a spot in Bulimba Creek that would make a good spot but were not sure if people can just pull up and moor to the river bank.

There seems to be a number of other boats around the area doing it but I just wanted to see if anyone knew if this was 'allowed' or if we will get in trouble?

Thank you
razzlejazzles is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mooring

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On