Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Engineering & Systems > Lithium Power Systems
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 26-01-2024, 08:38   #16
Marine Service Provider

Boat: Bavaria Match35
Re: Thoughts About Controlling Alt & LFP BAT. Charging Current with DCDC Device(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanglewood View Post
In post #3 I explained, point for point, why your configs have nothing to do with an isolated vs non-isolated converter/charger. You never countered any of it. If you think you are explaining this to anyone, I think you need to reconsider because those of us with electric background and educations don't think you understand the topics fully. Maybe it's just a language issue - it may very well be. But so far nobody has said "yes, you are right, great explanation".
Since you are the one with an electrical background, I think you have knowledge on this subject. Why do you ask about this simple detail? Let me give you a link..

https://www.actpower.com/educational...ower-supplies/
SOLAR SUPPORT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2024, 08:51   #17

Re: Thoughts About Controlling Alt & LFP BAT. Charging Current with DCDC Device(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOLAR SUPPORT View Post
Since you are the one with an electrical background, I think you have knowledge on this subject. Why do you ask about this simple detail? Let me give you a link..

https://www.actpower.com/educational...ower-supplies/

Just more circular debate.
Old 26-01-2024, 09:19   #18
Marine Service Provider

Boat: Bavaria Match35

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanglewood View Post
Just more circular debate.
Circular debate is really boring. However, we have not yet seen the benefit of the electrical background that you are so proud of.. Was the link informative?
SOLAR SUPPORT is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
charging, current