Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Scuttlebutt > COVID-19 | Containment Area
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-01-2022, 06:19   #1

Boat: Cross 24 trimaran
Bhakdi/Burkhardt pathology results show 93% of people who died after being vaccinate

Bhakdi/Burkhardt pathology results show 93% of people who died after being vaccinated were killed by the vaccine

Quote:
If the autopsy findings are confirmed by other pathologists with additional samples, and if they are combined with the findings of Dr. Hoffe (>60% inoculant recipients have elevated D-dimer tests and evidence of clotting) and Dr. Cole (increase in cancers after inoculation, including twenty-fold increase in uterine cancer), we are seeing a disaster of unimaginable proportions. The conclusion (if supported by further data) is that essentially EVERY inoculant recipient suffers damage, with more damage after each shot. Given the seriousness of the types of damage (autoimmune diseases, cancer, re-emergent dormant infections, clotting/strokes, cardiac damage, etc.), these effects will translate into lifespan reduction, which should be counted as deaths from the inoculations.
https://stevekirsch.substac...dt-pathology-results
Astronomy says we will find a coded signal from outer space. Then we'll KNOW that life exists there, for coded signals aren't by chance. Biology says there are coded genetic signals in every cell, but we KNOW that no intelligence created life. VE0XYZ
Old 10-01-2022, 07:15   #2
Senior Cruiser

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Boat: Pearson 422
Re: Bhakdi/Burkhardt pathology results show 93% of people who died after being vaccin

I suggest you look into the background and prior, false claims from Steve Kirsch before giving much credibility to this one.
Old 10-01-2022, 07:25   #3
Senior Cruiser

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Boat: Pearson 422
Re: Bhakdi/Burkhardt pathology results show 93% of people who died after being vaccin

Further, the author of the article cited in the Kirsch report, Michael Yeadon has touted a number of anti vax claims that have been debunked by all reputable groups. Including this

"In October, Yeadon wrote a column for the United Kingdom’s Daily Mail newspaper that also appeared on MailOnline, one of the world’s most-visited news websites. It declared that deaths caused by COVID-19, which then totaled about 45,000 in Britain, will soon “fizzle out” and Britons “should immediately be allowed to resume normal life.” Since then, the disease has killed about another 80,000 people in the UK."
Old 10-01-2022, 08:22   #4

Boat: 1979 CHB 41 Trawler

My cousin-in-law and her husband have been infected by this anti-vax garbage. They have five kids, with the husband as sole breadwinner. They're in their early 40's, healthy and fit.

They both got severe COVID and he almost died. He's currently in the ICU on O2. He's been incapacitated for 3 weeks now, with no income. He'll survive thanks to our amazing health care workers, but they're now broke & he might not have a job to come back to by the time he recovers. A truly traumatic and completely unnecessary experience for the family.

Meanwhile, wife and I also got COVID around the same time, fully vaxed, had mild symptoms & now testing negative and back to work.
Old 10-01-2022, 08:41   #5

Boat: Cal 29 mk2

Please follow the science.not FOX news !
Old 10-01-2022, 09:13   #6

Fox, by its own admission refers to itself as entertainment not news and therefore cannot be held legally responsible for inaccurate reporting … errr entertainment
Old 10-01-2022, 09:17   #7
Senior Cruiser

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Boat: (Cruiser Living On Dirt)

It seems that we’re not only fighting an epidemic, but also an infodemic, since fake news seems to spread, even faster than the virus.

“On COVID vaccines: why they cannot work, and irrefutable evidence of their causative role in deaths after vaccination” ~ by Sucharit Bhakdi, MD and Arne Burkhardt, MD
This text is a written summary of Dr. Bhakdi’s and Dr. Burkhardt’s presentations at the Doctors for COVID Ethics [1] symposium that was live-streamed by UKColumn [2] on December 10th, 2021. The two presentations can be viewed at the very beginning of the video recording of the symposium.[3]

[1] Doctors for Covid Ethics is an activist medical disinformation organization, that presents a quackery level of pseudoscience, promoting false and misleading claims, regarding Covid-19 and vaccines.
https://doctors4covidethics.org/wp-c.../end-covax.pdf

[2] The UK Column a right-wing conspiracy website, that frequently promotes false, or misleading information, with a “LOW CREDIBILITY” MBFC rating.

[3] Livestream Recording
https://doctors4covidethics.org/gold...ember-10-2021/

Old 10-01-2022, 10:20   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by longjonsilver View Post
Bhakdi/Burkhardt pathology results show 93% of people who died after being vaccinated were killed by the vaccine

https://stevekirsch.substac...dt-pathology-results
Well the fact that 98-99% of those dying are unvaccinated makes your misinformation a moot point even if it wasn't blatantly false.

Imagine an imaginary world, if you would, were 5,490,000 people had died of COVID and 93 out of a total of 100 "who died after being vaccinated" (whatever that means) were killed by the COVID vaccine. In this imaginary world (the 93 people is the imaginary part) it would indeed be true to say that "93% of people who died after being vaccinated were killed by the vaccine" And in this imaginary world one would be not only a fool but actively evil if one tried to persuade people not to become vaccinated because of this statistic, as I hope is clear to you given the example. So, what, exactly, was your point again, given that the data you provided, even if true, was effectively meaningless?

You're going to have to try harder when even your made-up information isn't even close to persuasive!
Old 10-01-2022, 10:37   #9

Boat: 50ft Custom Fast Catamaran

You know, the more I have thought about it, the more I think this is what happened to me.

I had massive blood clots. Enough to plug up the arteries in my heart. I also have an incredibly overactive immune system with allergies to nearly everything after the epoxy changed me forever.

I have arterial plaque so minimal, it is listed as just that on the chart of my arteries they looked through with the cath lab. To small to assign a percentage of blocked arteries, so it just says “minimal.”

I’m healthy, very active, eat well. And I just about died 12 days after my vaccination from a pile of blood clots in my heart.

https://www.everydayhealth.com/deep-...id-19-vaccine/

It’s INCREDIBLY rare, which makes it seem like I couldn’t have got it, but it’s the most plausible explanation for my near death last spring.

Everything fits.

PS: I have been trying to find a reason for a long time. First I thought it was some gas that was released from a foam I was cutting, Then, I figured it was just my diet or overall health. And then I figured it was maybe some chronic inflammation I have from the messed up immune system from epoxy. But those are all a big reach compared to above.
Old 10-01-2022, 12:33   #10

Boat: Sayer 46' Solent rig sloop

@Chotu:

What did your cardiologist say relative to the cause of your blood clots? I suppose you COULD be the one in the 1.3 million, but it is a small risk, just a very nasty consequence, for you, if the vaccination was the cause. Did you receive a different vaccine for your booster? Was that at the cardiologist's recommendation?

JPA Cate
Old 10-01-2022, 15:27   #11

Boat: 50ft Custom Fast Catamaran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPA Cate View Post
@Chotu:

What did your cardiologist say relative to the cause of your blood clots? I suppose you COULD be the one in the 1.3 million, but it is a small risk, just a very nasty consequence, for you, if the vaccination was the cause. Did you receive a different vaccine for your booster? Was that at the cardiologist's recommendation?

JPA Cate
I wish they said something about that.

They aren’t really forensic in nature, unfortunately. They just treat things and help you get better.

I got the Janssen (J&J) vaccine because it had less chance of an outright allergic reaction from listed ingredients. It was still the right choice since as noted in the article I linked, clotting issues are even worse with Covid than the vaccine.

No booster. I’m not willing to take that gamble. I’m very much pro-vaccine and it’s great for everyone. It was even better than Covid for me. But I am just sticking with my routines to not catch it.

My girlfriend caught it, by the way. fully Moderna vaccinated, so it was basically feeling like the flu for her, but no taste or smell. Omicron variant. I made sure I didn’t catch it from her as well.
Old 10-01-2022, 15:48   #12

Boat: Alan Payne "Koonya" design 39'

If the chance of blood clots from the Vax is 1:1.5million, and you get clots, congratulations, you can now claim to be famous, you got your 15 minutes of fame.

No different to sailing solo in the Great Southern Ocean, and doing a 180% capsize... a la Tony Bullimore in 1997.