Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-04-2021, 13:52   #721

Boat: Lagoon 400S2
Re: Covid vaccination status for CF members

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montanan View Post
FYI:

WHAT ARE THE INGREDIENTS IN THE MODERNA COVID-19 VACCINE?
The Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine contains the following ingredients: messenger ribonucleic acid (mRNA), lipids (SM-102, polyethylene glycol [PEG] 2000 dimyristoyl glycerol [DMG], cholesterol, and 1,2-distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine [DSPC]), tromethamine, tromethamine hydrochloride, acetic acid, sodium acetate trihydrate, and sucrose.

WHAT ARE THE INGREDIENTS IN THE PFIZER-BIONTECH COVID-19 VACCINE?
The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine includes the following ingredients: mRNA, lipids ((4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)bis(2-hexyldecanoate), 2 [(polyethylene glycol)-2000]-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide, 1,2-Distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine, and cholesterol), potassium chloride, monobasic potassium phosphate, sodium chloride, dibasic sodium phosphate dihydrate, and sucrose

The Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine includes the following ingredients: recombinant, replication-incompetent adenovirus type 26 expressing the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein, citric acid monohydrate, trisodium citrate dihydrate, ethanol, 2-hydroxypropyl-β-cyclodextrin (HBCD),
polysorbate-80, sodium chloride.

All the best.
At least some alcohol in the Johnson... [emoji106][emoji484]
Old 04-04-2021, 14:12   #722

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lake-Effect View Post
And more importantly, how do you pick a wine that pairs nicely with each of them?
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatNewBee View Post
At least some alcohol in the Johnson... [emoji106][emoji484]
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	vaccine wine.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	426.2 KB
ID:	235882  
Old 04-04-2021, 14:19   #723
cruiser

Boat: Hitchhiker, Catamaran, 40'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chotu View Post
If I can interrupt the vaccine wars for a second...

Does anyone know how I can get a Pfizer vaccine in Florida??

I am scheduled to receive a Moderna vaccine this week but just found out it contains an amine compound in it. EXACTLY the family of compounds that I’m most allergic to that destroyed my health. Pretty sure I can’t be injecting amines into my blood stream.

So I am trying to get a Pfizer vaccine because it’s more effective than Johnson and Johnson. I’ll go for the Johnson and Johnson if it’s around, but it isn’t

STILL trying to get a vaccine.
Pfizer vaccine contains N-Acetyldioctylamine (synonymous with N-ditetradecylacetamide).
Old 04-04-2021, 14:54   #724

Best vaccine you can get at the moment. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210320_170110.jpeg
Views:	50
Size:	69.5 KB
ID:	235892
Old 04-04-2021, 16:53   #725
cruiser

Whether it’s the military coming to your house and jabing you or it’s a business refusing service to you it’s both the same , forced vaccination. And it’s a violation of human rights and in most civilized countries it’s anti constitutional.
I can’t wait to see that and the sharks (lawyers) jumping in there .
Old 04-04-2021, 17:27   #726

In the memetime.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	case of corona.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	58.9 KB
ID:	235901  
Old 04-04-2021, 17:37   #727

I get my second shot tomorrow morning
Old 04-04-2021, 17:42   #728

I scheduled a vaccine last Tuesday for the 6th but on Wednesday my roomate tested positive. I just got my results back as positive too. Luckily neither one of us has any bad symptoms. He felt a little blah, I feel completely fine. I hope it stays that way.
Old 04-04-2021, 17:58   #729

Boat: 50ft Custom Fast Catamaran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumbs Up View Post
Pfizer vaccine contains N-Acetyldioctylamine (synonymous with N-ditetradecylacetamide).
Ooh. That was close! As a layman, I didn’t realize these were analogous.

Johnson and Johnson it is, I guess.

Thank you very much for pointing this out.

I need to find out more about the similarities between these amines and the ones in epoxy that have caused all my health issues.
Old 04-04-2021, 18:09   #730
cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicholas_nolte View Post
I scheduled a vaccine last Tuesday for the 6th but on Wednesday my roomate tested positive. I just got my results back as positive too. Luckily neither one of us has any bad symptoms. He felt a little blah, I feel completely fine. I hope it stays that way.
That’s what it is, just another flu virus.
A fake pandemic with invisible dead people.
The whole purpose is to force a vaccine passport on people and don’t be naive they will use that to force vaccines on you every year or anytime they want.
Old 04-04-2021, 18:11   #731

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomPerignon View Post
The whole purpose is to force a vaccine passport on people and don’t be naive they will use that to force vaccines on you every year or anytime they want.
The lady that we got it from is in the hospital, her husband is on the boderline of having to be put on a ventilator. Its not another flu virus, its not fake and there's 600,000 Americans dead who arent invisible.
Old 04-04-2021, 18:16   #732
cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicholas_nolte View Post
The lady that we got it from is in the hospital, her husband is on the boderline of having to be put on a ventilator. Its not another flu virus, its not fake and there's 600,000 Americans dead who arent invisible.
Fake numbers, invisible dead , all powerful propaganda and I can see it’s working
Old 04-04-2021, 18:20   #733

UK update: Covid Testing - Covid Passport and Covid Test Certification

https://www.yahoo.com/news/public-ur...193345800.html

Everyone in the UK will be encouraged to take two Covid tests a week to show they are not infected, Boris Johnson will announce on Monday. The rapid lateral flow tests will be paid for by the Government and can be delivered to homes free of charge from Friday.

While the tests are voluntary, the announcement could pave the way for workplaces or businesses to ask staff or customers to show they have a negative result.

The Government is also understood to be considering how the mass testing system could form part of an official “Covid certification” scheme, through which the public would be required to prove they have been vaccinated, show an up-to-date negative test result or prove that they have antibodies from recent infection in order to attend events or venues.

The next phase in lifting lockdown restrictions will go ahead from April 12, including reopening pubs and restaurants outdoors and non-essential shops.
The Prime Minister will also unveil plans for allowing foreign summer holidays from May 17, which are expected to outline a traffic light system with the lowest risk countries labelled green and travellers to those nations facing the least restrictions.

Trials of vaccine passports and test certificates to let people visit theatres, cinemas, sports grounds, nightclubs and music festivals this summer without social distancing will also be confirmed. The earliest of those events will rely heavily on testing rather than proof of vaccination.

More than 100,000 businesses in England have registered their interest in providing rapid tests to their employees, as companies are expected to use the tests to help bring staff back into work. It could also mean employees may attempt to force companies to ensure their colleagues are taking the tests if they are sharing office space.
Old 04-04-2021, 18:32   #734

Boat: 50ft Custom Fast Catamaran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomPerignon View Post
Who cares?

I was forced to do a measles, mumps, rubella, diphtheria, TDAP and yellow fever vaccine. I got a tetanus shot last year voluntarily after stepping on a nail.

Who actually gives a fk about getting another one? Do you really care about this one on top of all the other ones?

If you step on a rusty nail tomorrow you’re going to just sit home and hope not to get a tetanus infection because ‘Mercia or whatever?
Old 04-04-2021, 19:17   #735

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chotu View Post
Who cares?

I was forced to do a measles, mumps, rubella, diphtheria, TDAP and yellow fever vaccine. I got a tetanus shot last year voluntarily after stepping on a nail.

Who actually gives a fk about getting another one? Do you really care about this one on top of all the other ones?

If you step on a rusty nail tomorrow you’re going to just sit home and hope not to get a tetanus infection because ‘Mercia or whatever?

Tags