Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-04-2021, 12:50   #871

Boat: Lagoon 400S2
Re: Covid vaccination status for CF members

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chotu View Post
Cat: it’s only a vaccine. It’s something that trains your immune system to recognize certain antigens - the spike protein on the SARS Covid-19 virus.

Just like it was trained by all the other vaccines to recognize the diseases below.

These are what’s required to enter school as a child in the USA. I’ve had all these (except chicken pox, I lived through that mess) as well as yellow fever and whatever else was needed for travel in central and South America. Do you not get vaccinated for visiting and living in places with disease like yellow fever when sailing to them?

Haven’t you had all these already anyway, which do the same thing? What’s the big deal?

Students Admitted at TK/K-12 Need:

Diphtheria, Tetanus, and Pertussis (DTaP, DTP, Tdap, or Td) — 5 doses
(4 doses OK if one was given on or after 4th birthday. 3 doses OK if one was given on or after 7th birthday.)
For 7th-12th graders, at least 1 dose of pertussis-containing vaccine is required on or after 7th birthday.

Polio (OPV or IPV) — 4 doses
(3 doses OK if one was given on or after 4th birthday)

Hepatitis B — 3 doses
(not required for 7th grade entry)

Measles, Mumps, and Rubella (MMR) — 2 doses
(Both given on or after 1st birthday)

Varicella (Chickenpox) — 2 doses
No it is an unprecedented experimental GEN therapy by human engineered genomes from bio-technology labs.
https://youtu.be/TdBAHexVYzc
Old 11-04-2021, 12:53   #872

What has gene editing to do with covid vaccinations, bearing in mind that a covid mRNA vaccine is not doing ( or is capable of) altering the recipient's DNA?
Old 11-04-2021, 13:26   #873

https://youtu.be/1BXYSGepx7Q

Worth watching...
Old 11-04-2021, 13:32   #874
cruiser

Boat: Hitchhiker, Catamaran, 40'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lake-Effect View Post
What has gene editing to do with covid vaccinations, bearing in mind that a covid mRNA vaccine is not doing ( or is capable of) altering the recipient's DNA?
Nothing anymore. Prior to 2020, mRNA therapies were considered gene therapy. That relationship was cancelled in 2020.

Here is an article describing how they could possibly alter a recipient's DNA:
Quote:
Based on this ground-breaking study, I would hope that the highly presumptuous claim that such a scenario is impossible will find its way to the trash bin labeled: “Things We Were Absolutely and Unequivocally Certain Couldn’t Happen Which Actually Happened”; although, I have a suspicious feeling that the importance of this study will be minimized in quick order with reports from experts who attempt to poke holes in their work
Quote:
this is a theoretical exercise I am presenting for consideration. I am not making the claim that an mRNA vaccine will permanently alter your genomic DNA, and I didn’t make this claim in my first article, although it appears that troll sites made the fallacious claim that I did. I simply asked the question, and provided hypothetical, plausible molecular pathways by which such an event could occur. I believe this current research validates that this is at least plausible, and most likely probable. It most certainly deserves closer inspection and testing to rule this possibility out, and I would hope that a rigorous and comprehensive test program would be instituted with the same enthusiasm that propelled the vaccine haphazardly through the normal safety checkpoints.
https://sciencewithdrdoug.com/2021/0...tly-alter-dna/
https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1...12.12.422516v1
Old 11-04-2021, 13:40   #875

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lake-Effect View Post
Because they are designed by this technologies. And because they predicted or better suggested how to use and introduce them in a body by designing a virus as transportation method of the CRISPR and the payload RNA, and they freaked out with COVID19. In one of the lectures was also a proposal to correct mistakes by using Crispr with a cancellation information to fix back a damaged altered DNA caused by a virus. The prediction was 2015 that they may need 10 years to have the technology ready, it seemes they proved it can be done in 4 years.

Also all efforts are combined to use mRNA or Viruses with altered DNA to fight CORONA, nobody tries actually to find a cure or medicaments to treat infected patients. This shows, this is more than just a pandemic of a normal natural virus. There is something completely run out of control and they are manipulating the natural immune defense system on purpose either to fix and curb it or to enable it for further programming.
Old 11-04-2021, 14:15   #876

The U.S. Surgeon General said there are simple steps to end this pandemic:

"One: Get vaccinated as soon as you can," Dr. Vivek Murthy said. "And two: Help the people you care about get vaccinated as well."

"Amazing Saturday! +4.63M doses administered over total yesterday, a new record," tweeted Dr. Cyrus Shahpar, the White House Covid-19 data director. "More than 500K higher than old record last Saturday. Incredible number of doses administered."
Yet more than 75% of the US population is not fully vaccinated.

More proof that vaccines are safe and effective.

While many more young, unvaccinated adults are being hospitalized with Covid-19, the number of elderly Americans getting hospitalized or dying from Covid-19 keeps decreasing. Health experts say that's because elderly people are more likely to be vaccinated than younger adults. More than 78% of people age 65 and over have received at least one dose of a vaccine, and 60% have been fully vaccinated, according to CDC data.

And there's growing evidence showing how safe the vaccines are for adults of all age groups.

Fewer than 1 in 28,000 people who got a Covid-19 vaccine -- or less than 0.004% -- have reported serious adverse reactions, according to data from the Department of Health and Human Services' Vaccines Adverse Event Reporting System, or VAERS.
Vaccine providers "are encouraged to report any clinically significant health problem following vaccination to VAERS, whether or not they believe the vaccine was the cause,"
. . .

The good news is even when severe reactions do happen, "they usually happen in the first 30 minutes," All places administering vaccines must be armed with epinephrine to quickly combat any cases of anaphylaxis.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/med...?ocid=msedgntp
Old 11-04-2021, 14:23   #877

Boat: Rafiki 37

Just got my first Moderna mRNA shot. So far no new fingers or toes and I still can't shoot lasers from my eyes, so all good .
Old 11-04-2021, 14:28   #878
cruiser

You have to be totally nuts or brainwashed to take that vaccine.
Sorry if that’s not nice .
Old 11-04-2021, 14:32   #879

Boat: Rafiki 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomPerignon View Post
You have to be totally nuts or brainwashed to take that vaccine.
Sorry if that’s not nice .

Nope. Just have to be able to discern real science from made up paranoid propaganda.
Old 11-04-2021, 14:36   #880

Boat: Outremer 55L

My wife and I just got our first jab of the Pfizer/BioNTech Comirnaty vaccine, which is currently the only Covid-19 vaccine approved for use in New Zealand. We are booked for the second dose in 3 weeks. It was the lowest volume and easiest vaccination experience I can remember. However the second jab may be quite a bit worse, based on the lethargy and muscular pain an acquaintance experienced recently.

We’re in our early 50s, not having anymore kids, and want to cruise internationally, so it seems reasonable to get a Covid-19 vaccine when it is made available.
Old 11-04-2021, 15:10   #881
cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike OReilly View Post
Just got my first Moderna mRNA shot. So far no new fingers or toes and I still can't shoot lasers from my eyes, so all good .
Just wait for it . Just kidding.
Old 11-04-2021, 15:20   #882

Boat: Moody 45DS & Catalina 270

Hey fxykty,

From my personal sample of 12 Cruisers/Boaters who got both Pfizer/BioNTech jabs on Bonaire over the last few weeks. None of us got anything more than a sore shoulder for a day or so.

Happy Cruising!
Old 11-04-2021, 15:27   #883

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Boat: Murray 33-Chouette & Pape Steelmaid-44-Safara-both steel cutters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike OReilly View Post
Mike,

Does that help you get to your boat?
Old 11-04-2021, 15:49   #884

Boat: 50ft Custom Fast Catamaran

Update:

Must.... send.... wire transfer to Bill Gates.

Apple is the enemy. Please order me a Windows phone.

Heading to FEMA center to turn in my guns.

I love the USA and it’s 2 party political system. Will never vote for a 3rd party.

Must send extra donation to the IRS this year and contribute to the election fund.

Giving up building boat and going to volunteer at FEMA center to help build warships.

Must gather more citizens for microchip implant... er... “vaccine” program.

I LOVE those 1-X robots!
Old 11-04-2021, 16:06   #885

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPA Cate View Post
This thread has been closed because there were too many rude posts.

FYI: Mainly, moderators moderate posts, to ensure that the rules we all agreed to when we joined are followed. Please just post within the Community Rules.

Ann
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete7 View Post
Thread cleaned up and opened again, please be nice.

Pete
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockhead View Post
Certainly. Just be polite and respectful to other posters, and refrain from comments on moderation. It would be really worthwhile to review the forum rules at this point.

A shout out for all the CruisersForum moderators. Thank you!

Yeah, I couldn't resist.

Best regards.

Dan

Tags