Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-04-2021, 05:28   #901
Senior Cruiser

Community Sponsor
Cruisers Forum Supporter

pirate Re: Covid vaccination status for CF members

Quote:
Originally Posted by GordMay View Post
Shouldn't a droll comment elicit a smile or chuckle, rather than a yawn?
Depends on how many repeats one can handle..
I could handle 3 Abbott and Costello repeats way back when before I yawned..

You can't beat a people up for 75 years and have them say.. "I Love You.. ".
"It is better to die standing proud, than to live a lifetime on ones knees.."

The Politician Never Bites the Hand that Feeds him the 30 piece's of Silver..
Old 12-04-2021, 05:28   #902

Re: Covid vaccination status for CF members

7 day average in the USA is up to 3.14mil shots per day.
78.5% of 65+ have at least their first shot (group with the vast majority of deaths)
45.9% of eligible have at least their first shot.
While cases have plateaued, deaths are still falling down 78% from peak with no sign of following the plateau.

Over 3/4 of a billion vaccinated worldwide. Still increasing and at 17.9mil/day.
Old 12-04-2021, 05:31   #903

Boat: Cross 24 trimaran

Americas Frontline Doctors speak with former VP of Pfiser and Head of Scientific Research

https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors...-depopulation/
Astronomy says we will find a coded signal from outer space. Then we'll KNOW that life exists there, for coded signals aren't by chance. Biology says there are coded genetic signals in every cell, but we KNOW that no intelligence created life. VE0XYZ
Old 12-04-2021, 05:59   #904
Senior Cruiser

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Boat: (Cruiser Living On Dirt)

Quote:
Originally Posted by longjonsilver View Post
Americas Frontline Doctors speak with former VP of Pfiser and Head of Scientific Research
https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors...-depopulation/
Mike Yeadon’s claims are wrong, and so are the social media posts that spread them. Yeadon’s claims are riddled with leaps of logic, and illustrated with highly inflated, speculative statistics, that most infectious disease experts dispute, and which are being disproved by the explosion of second and third, waves across Europe.

"The ex-Pfizer scientist who became an anti-vax hero" [Michael Yeadon]
https://www.reuters.com/investigates...cines-skeptic/

Do you even know who "America’s Frontline Doctors" are, and what they represent?

Back Away From “America’s Frontline Doctors”
https://www.mcgill.ca/oss/article/co...ntline-doctors

“America's Frontline Doctors' Continue to Misinform on COVID
https://www.medpagetoday.com/infecti.../covid19/90536

Old 12-04-2021, 06:24   #905
Senior Cruiser

Community Sponsor
Cruisers Forum Supporter

I kinda remember all the 'Proven Evidence' provided by the CIA and other Intelligence Agencies for Sadam's involvement in 9/11 and WMD...
I also know that all the instigators of Wars have Bunkers and other personal protection mechanisms for themselves and 'People of Value'..
Face it.. us Deplorables are Disposables..

Old 12-04-2021, 08:28   #906
Senior Cruiser

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Boat: (Cruiser Living On Dirt)

Quote:
Originally Posted by boatman61 View Post
I kinda remember all the 'Proven Evidence' provided by the CIA and other Intelligence Agencies ...
I suspect, what most people remember best, are the unsubstantiated claims made, regarding Saddam's WMD.

I doubt that many read the subsequent, 523 page, “Senate Report of Pre-war Intelligence on Iraq” [2004] which concluded that many of the Bush Administration's pre-war statements about Iraqi WMD were misleading, and not supported by the underlying intelligence. United States–led inspections later found that Iraq had earlier ceased active WMD production and stockpiling.
https://www.congress.gov/108/crpt/sr...108srpt301.pdf

Old 12-04-2021, 08:45   #907
Senior Cruiser

Community Sponsor
Cruisers Forum Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatNewBee View Post
Not a paranoid nonsense, just a concern about what is going on. You can of course close your eyes and prevent asking questions, kepping parroting the media or stick your head in the sand.

Scientific fact 1: You can design mRNA with encoding CRISPR CAS-9 into the code and manipulate the dna, has been done successfully in the labs 6 years ago. So mRNA is able to alter the DNA by definition, and this is not just an assumption, it was done on moskitos, mice, primates and human embrios and published.

Scientific fact 2: You can use a modified virus as transport vehicle or trojan horse to get the information you want programmed into the place desired in the DNA of the target. Not SciFi, technology already developed years ago and tested on animals too, AZ, Jensen, Sputnik are vaccines based on that technology, where animal or human viruses were used to transport the message to the human body.

Both methods are incorporated in the design of the so called vaccines, or at least used to produce them, what truly are experimental bio-technologies. You don't know what parts of the CRISPR RNA molecules remain in the jab accidently or on purpose, and what harm they may cause to an individuum and his offsprings.

They are designed to use our cells to produce spike proteins for pretending a covid infection, but what else can they do in the long run - on purpose or by accident - nobody knows yet, you can add any payload and once the dna is cut, it can happen, that a wrong DNA GEN / part is inserted by chance, there is no warranty it works always the same.

This is a field test, an experiment.
Personally I view the AZ and Sputnik jabs with less prejudice than the mRNA jabs..
They are based on proven techniques like the Tetanus shots which use horse urine for example.. dangerous for my father who had an allergy to horses but perfectly safe for me as I did not inherit that part of his gene code..
https://health-faq.com/diseases-and-...20replace%20it.
Side effects as we have seen do exist with AZ but I am also not allergic to monkeys so alls good there..
In the long run, only time will tell..

Old 12-04-2021, 08:54   #908

Australia has abandoned a goal to vaccinate nearly all of its 26 million population by the end of 2021 following advice that people under the age of 50 take Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine rather than AstraZeneca's shot.

Australia, which had banked on the AstraZeneca vaccine for the majority of its shots, had no plans to set any new targets for completing its vaccination programme, Prime Minister Scott Morrison said in a Facebook post on Sunday afternoon.

"While we would like to see these doses completed before the end of the year, it is not possible to set such targets given the many uncertainties involved," Morrison said.

. . .

The government is waiting for projections on how many people might refuse the AstraZeneca vaccine and how many more Pfizer or other vaccines might be needed so it can recalibrate its rollout.

Kelly declined to comment on whether Moderna Inc and Johnson & Johnson were resisting sending their vaccines to Australia as the country doesn't have a no-fault vaccine compensation scheme, but said it was up to the government to consider whether Australia should have such a provision.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/australia...234244709.html
Old 12-04-2021, 08:56   #909

Boat: Tayana 47

Quote:
Not a paranoid nonsense, just a concern about what is going on. You can of course close your eyes and prevent asking questions, kepping parroting the media or stick your head in the sand.

Scientific fact 1: You can design mRNA with encoding CRISPR CAS-9 into the code and manipulate the dna, has been done successfully in the labs 6 years ago. So mRNA is able to alter the DNA by definition, and this is not just an assumption, it was done on moskitos, mice, primates and human embrios and published.

Scientific fact 2: You can use a modified virus as transport vehicle or trojan horse to get the information you want programmed into the place desired in the DNA of the target. Not SciFi, technology already developed years ago and tested on animals too, AZ, Jensen, Sputnik are vaccines based on that technology, where animal or human viruses were used to transport the message to the human body.

Both methods are incorporated in the design of the so called vaccines, or at least used to produce them, what truly are experimental bio-technologies. You don't know what parts of the CRISPR RNA molecules remain in the jab accidently or on purpose, and what harm they may cause to an individuum and his offsprings.

They are designed to use our cells to produce spike proteins for pretending a covid infection, but what else can they do in the long run - on purpose or by accident - nobody knows yet, you can add any payload and once the dna is cut, it can happen, that a wrong DNA GEN / part is inserted by chance, there is no warranty it works always the same.

This is a field test, an experiment.

The problem with this argument that i see is that none of us who are not genetic or vax scientists truly understand the subtle characteristics you suggest might be a danger to us. But the actual researchers who developed the vaccines are in the very best position to understand this and they got vaccinated. So, i have a hard time believing they would be willing to inject themselves if there was any serious danger. Also, in my experience its pretty hard to keep a secret about any subject for long amongst more than 2 people, and for some of the nefarious conspiracies regarding the virus that have been mentioned to be true, many, many, many more than 2 scientists all around the world would have to be in on it with nobody blowing the whistle. So, while i know nearly nothing about virology or altering DNA or vaccinations, I think its extremely unlikely that those who know the most about these subjects and are almost unanimously in favor of the various vaccinations and have “put their money where their mouth is” by getting vaccinated themself would have done that if they thought there was danger to themselves or their loved ones.
Old 12-04-2021, 09:13   #910

Boat: Lagoon 400S2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtsailjt View Post
The problem with this argument that i see is that none of us who are not genetic or vax scientists truly understand the subtle characteristics you suggest might be a danger to us. But the actual researchers who developed the vaccines are in the very best position to understand this and they got vaccinated. So, i have a hard time believing they would be willing to inject themselves if there was any serious danger. Also, in my experience its pretty hard to keep a secret about any subject for long amongst more than 2 people, and for some of the nefarious conspiracies regarding the virus that have been mentioned to be true, many, many, many more than 2 scientists all around the world would have to be in on it with nobody blowing the whistle. So, while i know nearly nothing about virology or altering DNA or vaccinations, I think its extremely unlikely that those who know the most about these subjects and are almost unanimously in favor of the various vaccinations and have “put their money where their mouth is” by getting vaccinated themself would have done that if they thought there was danger to themselves or their loved ones.
Well, there are also many scientist's and doctors who warn of the technology and ask for a broader ethics discussion before using it in an industrial scale, especially on non-vulnerable young people.

Many doctors also remind of the hypocratic oath, don't do more harm. Unfortunately they are silenced and excluded from the discussions. Instead a huge marketing machinery is put in place to force as many people as possible to be shot at any cost.

They are denounced, smeared, censored, banned, diffamed, ridiculed, silenced.
Old 12-04-2021, 09:16   #911

Quote:
Originally Posted by valhalla360 View Post
While cases have plateaued, deaths are still falling down 78% from peak with no sign of following the plateau.
I was playing with some CDC numbers. They had the number vaccinated by age group and the deaths by age group. Calculating the percent vaccinated by age group and applying it under the presumption (I know that's a big jump) that vaccinated folks won't die and prior deaths were among unvaccinated. It calculates out that 67% of the recent drop in deaths in the US would be correlated to vaccinations. The remaining 11% would be due to other causes (spring allowing for more outdoor activities, immunity due to prior infection, etc...).

Obviously, not peer reviewed research but a nice consistent result with expectations of an effective vaccine implementation.

Age Group Vaccinated Population % Vac Deaths Deaths eliminated
<18 721,145 71547300 1.0% 377 4
18-29 11,395,292 53252100 21.4% 2121 454
30-39 13,180,242 43777800 30.1% 5002 1506
40-49 14,339,269 39857400 36.0% 12302 4426
50-64 30,413,160 63379800 48.0% 63687 30561
65-74 23,276,350 32016600 72.7% 92585 67310
75+ 16,606,933 22869000 72.6% 257058 186670
326700000 433132 290930
67%

Also demonstrates why focusing on the elderly is effective.

Vaccinations per death reduced (same age groupings).
Old 12-04-2021, 09:27   #912

Quote:
Originally Posted by valhalla360 View Post
Obviously, not peer reviewed research but a nice consistent result with expectations of an effective vaccine implementation.

That's good news. Canada is well behind the US in vaccinations, but at least most of the seniors and health compromised have been vaccinated, and there are far fewer deaths from that sector now. Canadian vaccination rates continue to ramp up.

But the more contagious variants are currently hitting younger people, and harder, and this is the worrying part of Canada's current surge. I hope the US manages to avoid this.
Old 12-04-2021, 09:38   #913

Quote:
Originally Posted by boatman61 View Post
Personally I view the AZ and Sputnik jabs with less prejudice than the mRNA jabs..

The main risks from mRNA vaccines are pretty much the same as older-style dead-virus vaccines... reactions to the additives! I'll be a pint that, aside from additives, the mRNA vaccines will prove to be safer and more efficient overall. It really is amazing biotechnology, and is NOT messing with the recipient's DNA. If people would only take the time to understand how the covid mRNA vaccines are made and what gets injected, this "genetic experiment" BS would fade away. I think it could become the dominant viral vaccine technology in the future, and the list of preventable diseases will grow.
Old 12-04-2021, 09:50   #914

Quote:
Well, there are also many scientist's and doctors who warn of the technology and ask for a broader ethics discussion before using it in an industrial scale, especially on non-vulnerable young people.
And a whole political wing has been milking the whole "covid's a hoax", anti-vax, the Great Reset crap. Of course the QAnon lunacy has traction too.

Heard an interesting anecdote on the weekend. It detailed how a Mcdonald's franchisee 'invented" the Quarter-Pounder, and it's been a hit ever since. Then Burger King (or another competitor) decided to take them on with a "Third-Pounder. It was a flop; most customers thought that 1/3 was smaller than 1/4 so they avoided it.

"No one in this world, so far as I know ... has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people."
H. L. Mencken

Old 12-04-2021, 09:57   #915

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lake-Effect View Post
And a whole political wing has been milking the whole "covid's a hoax", anti-vax, the Great Reset crap. Of course the QAnon lunacy has traction too.

Heard an interesting anecdote on the weekend. It detailed how a Mcdonald's franchisee 'invented" the Quarter-Pounder, and it's been a hit ever since. Then Burger King (or another competitor) decided to take them on with a "Third-Pounder. It was a flop; most customers thought that 1/3 was smaller than 1/4 so they avoided it.

"No one in this world, so far as I know ... has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people."
H. L. Mencken

Which is probably why McD's sells a Double Quarter Pounder, [two 1/4 hamburger patties] instead of calling it the 1/2 pounder.

And also why their premier hamburger is the Big Mac, not a Double Quarter Pounder:

Ingredients memorized from the introductory Big Mac T.V. Commercial [so dating myself ]:

"Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions all on a sesame seed bun."

Tags