Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 22-04-2021, 11:56   #1201

Boat: Chris Craft 381 Catalina
Re: Covid vaccination status for CF members

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumbs Up View Post
Chotu, your hardline attitude is confusing me. Would you still be advocating for these mandatory unapproved vaccinations if they contained amines? Would you even still be alive if I hadn't told you that the Pfizer shot contains amines? You never did thank me.

The rest of us getting vaccinated is important specifically for people who can't because of allergies or other issues.
Old 22-04-2021, 11:56   #1202
cruiser

Boat: Hitchhiker, Catamaran, 40'

Quote:
Originally Posted by rslifkin View Post
For the US military, I think the emergency use authorization vs full approval thing was an issue. I remember seeing something that they can't or won't require it until there's a fully approved vaccine. At that point, they likely will force it.
Why do you think that 40% of the US military is refusing to take it? Look up Gulf War Syndrome
https://www.theguardian.com/environm...ernationalnews
Old 22-04-2021, 12:05   #1203
cruiser

They will never even be able to complete the safety studies for these shots. The trial participants are being un blinded and the placebo groups offered the shots. This is not science, it is coercion.
Old 22-04-2021, 12:08   #1204

Boat: Pearson 10M

Got to die is something is not how reasonable people look at things. If that were the case then I guess no one needs life jackets, AIS, or any of the other many safety items that we consider essential on a boat, right?

Secondly you are conflating very different things. Some cancers can be prevented, like lung cancer for the most part if you do not smoke. However many cancers are idiopathic and do not have a specific cause and cannot be prevented. Heart disease, clearly a clean lifestyle makes it less likely but genetics and other things come into play and sometimes healthy people get heart issues anyway. Much less likely, but possible.

Going back to the original issue, this is proven. The rate of infection for vaccinated people is statistically insignificant. Not zero but pretty close. The rate of mile to severe disease for people who are in vaccinated well, just look around. 500,000 plus dead in the US, many more elsewhere and it's still raging in places where the vaccine has not yet been well-distributed. As mentioned in prior posts, look at Israel. They are very quickly returning to normal, no masks no restrictions. So not only is the jury made a decision, they're out in the bar celebrating. There's plenty of other data that can be easily obtained and has been posted within this thread.

In no way am I saying covid death is any different to those who were dying and their family, but I am saying that this is so easily prevented. You don't need to make a whole lifestyle change, no diet or exercise required.

So what are you saying, smoke, drink to excess, expose yourself to environmental hazards, and just see what happens? Sure there are people who do that and it works out just great, but in the whole More people die. Lifestyle diseases are the number one cause of mortality and morbidity in the United States, I assume the same elsewhere. Once or twice a year I present the class to the medical at the local university regarding this, you should come. You will find it very entertaining and enlightening. How do I know this? I see the after effects, I see the actual dollar amounts associated with people who think that body is a giant bouncy house they can do anything they want in and it'll be okay. It's not.

So going back to my original point, why somebody would want to expose themselves to a disease that maybe will be mild, maybe will be severe and they'll get over it, maybe they will have long lasting effects, maybe they'll die. Why would someone take the chance when a simple shot with insignificant side effects solves the problem. I'm sorry but I do not understand that reasoning. Those ridiculous gene therapy, unknown side effects, is just all crap and proof that cognitive dissonance is alive and well.
Old 22-04-2021, 12:10   #1205
Senior Cruiser

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Boat: (Cruiser Living On Dirt)

Quote:
Originally Posted by boatman61 View Post
Considering in a quiet year currently over 31 million die a year and over 74 million are born I don't think 3million in nearly a year and a half poses a great threat to humanity.
What do you suppose the toll would have been, without the various interventions?
FWIW: Putting a grin emoji, after a dumb statement, doesn't improve it any.

Old 22-04-2021, 12:14   #1206
Senior Cruiser

Community Sponsor
Cruisers Forum Supporter

pirate Re: Covid vaccination status for CF members

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike OReilly View Post
Didn't say it did. But that's a poor benchmark for concern. Almost nothing would post a great threat to Homo sapiens as a species.
Wouldn't think it considering the panic and bullying on here..

You can't beat a people up for 75 years and have them say.. "I Love You.. ".
"It is better to die standing proud, than to live a lifetime on ones knees.."

The Politician Never Bites the Hand that Feeds him the 30 piece's of Silver..
Old 22-04-2021, 12:16   #1207
Senior Cruiser

Community Sponsor
Cruisers Forum Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GordMay View Post
What do you suppose the toll would have been, without the various interventions?
FWIW: Putting a grin emoji, after a dumb statement, doesn't improve it any.
Dumb maybe to you.. but that goes both ways bud..

Old 22-04-2021, 12:21   #1208
Senior Cruiser

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Boat: (Cruiser Living On Dirt)

Quote:
Chotu, your hardline attitude is confusing me. Would you still be advocating for these mandatory unapproved vaccinations if they contained amines? Would you even still be alive if I hadn't told you that the Pfizer shot contains amines? You never did thank me.
Which of these ingredients is an "amine"? [asking, not arguing]

WHAT ARE THE INGREDIENTS IN THE PFIZER-BIONTECH COVID-19 VACCINE?
The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine includes the following ingredients: mRNA, lipids ((4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)bis(2-hexyldecanoate), 2 [(polyethylene glycol*)-2000]-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide**, 1,2-Distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine, and cholesterol), potassium chloride, monobasic potassium phosphate, sodium chloride, dibasic sodium phosphate dihydrate, and sucrose.
Here ➥ https://www.fda.gov/media/144414/download
Or ➥ https://www.cvdvaccine.com/

* Rare, but severe allergy-like reactions, in people who received the COVID-19 vaccine produced by Pfizer and BioNTech, may be due to a compound in the packaging of the messenger RNA (mRNA), that forms the vaccine’s main ingredient, scientists say. A similar mRNA vaccine developed by Moderna, which was authorized for emergency use in the United States on Friday, also contains the compound, polyethylene glycol (PEG).
PEG has never been used before in an approved vaccine, but it is found in many drugs that have occasionally triggered anaphylaxis.

** N,N-dimethylacetamide (DMA) is not prepared from acetamide.

Old 22-04-2021, 12:23   #1209
cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagablu View Post
Going back to the original issue, this is proven. The rate of infection for vaccinated people is statistically insignificant. Not zero but pretty close.

Not proven at all. The number of breakthrough cases keeps rising and we are never told what percentage of these vaccinees are being tested. The Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) is stalled out. They are a few weeks late with their weekly data upload. They are hiding something.
Old 22-04-2021, 12:25   #1210
cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by GordMay View Post
Which of these ingredients is an "amine"? [asking, not arguing]

WHAT ARE THE INGREDIENTS IN THE PFIZER-BIONTECH COVID-19 VACCINE?
The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine includes the following ingredients: mRNA, lipids ((4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)bis(2-hexyldecanoate), 2 [(polyethylene glycol*)-2000]-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide, 1,2-Distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine, and cholesterol), potassium chloride, monobasic potassium phosphate, sodium chloride, dibasic sodium phosphate dihydrate, and sucrose.
Here ➥ https://www.fda.gov/media/144414/download
Or ➥ https://www.cvdvaccine.com/

* Rare, but severe allergy-like reactions, in people who received the COVID-19 vaccine produced by Pfizer and BioNTech, may be due to a compound in the packaging of the messenger RNA (mRNA), that forms the vaccine’s main ingredient, scientists say. A similar mRNA vaccine developed by Moderna, which was authorized for emergency use in the United States on Friday, also contains the compound, polyethylene glycol (PEG).
PEG has never been used before in an approved vaccine, but it is found in many drugs that have occasionally triggered anaphylaxis.
Pfizer vaccine contains N-Acetyldioctyamine (synonymous with N-ditetradecylacetamide).
Old 22-04-2021, 12:31   #1211
cruiser

Cannabidiol Inhibits SARS-CoV-2 Replication and Promotes the Host Innate Immune Response
https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1...03.10.432967v1
Old 22-04-2021, 12:32   #1212
Senior Cruiser

Community Sponsor
Cruisers Forum Supporter

Quote:
Got to die is something is not how reasonable people look at things. If that were the case then I guess no one needs life jackets, AIS, or any of the other many safety items that we consider essential on a boat, right?

Secondly you are conflating very different things. Some cancers can be prevented, like lung cancer for the most part if you do not smoke. However many cancers are idiopathic and do not have a specific cause and cannot be prevented. Heart disease, clearly a clean lifestyle makes it less likely but genetics and other things come into play and sometimes healthy people get heart issues anyway. Much less likely, but possible.

Going back to the original issue, this is proven. The rate of infection for vaccinated people is statistically insignificant. Not zero but pretty close. The rate of mile to severe disease for people who are in vaccinated well, just look around. 500,000 plus dead in the US, many more elsewhere and it's still raging in places where the vaccine has not yet been well-distributed. As mentioned in prior posts, look at Israel. They are very quickly returning to normal, no masks no restrictions. So not only is the jury made a decision, they're out in the bar celebrating. There's plenty of other data that can be easily obtained and has been posted within this thread.

In no way am I saying covid death is any different to those who were dying and their family, but I am saying that this is so easily prevented. You don't need to make a whole lifestyle change, no diet or exercise required.

So what are you saying, smoke, drink to excess, expose yourself to environmental hazards, and just see what happens? Sure there are people who do that and it works out just great, but in the whole More people die. Lifestyle diseases are the number one cause of mortality and morbidity in the United States, I assume the same elsewhere. Once or twice a year I present the class to the medical at the local university regarding this, you should come. You will find it very entertaining and enlightening. How do I know this? I see the after effects, I see the actual dollar amounts associated with people who think that body is a giant bouncy house they can do anything they want in and it'll be okay. It's not.

So going back to my original point, why somebody would want to expose themselves to a disease that maybe will be mild, maybe will be severe and they'll get over it, maybe they will have long lasting effects, maybe they'll die. Why would someone take the chance when a simple shot with insignificant side effects solves the problem. I'm sorry but I do not understand that reasoning. Those ridiculous gene therapy, unknown side effects, is just all crap and proof that cognitive dissonance is alive and well.
Not holding out a genetic game or unknown side effects argument, though these have appeared like the blood clots and who knows what else may come along.. only time will tell.
Also I have at no time advocated people should not take the shot if that is what they choose.
However repeatedly in this thread various people have consistently called others stupid for continuing to hold their views and keep attempting to bully and coerce them into compliance.
The definition of Stupidity is repeating the same actions time and again with the expectation of a different result.
Okay.. return to normal service..

PS: I am one of those bad habits people...
Viruses and Bacteria die of cancer and alcohol poisoning..

Old 22-04-2021, 12:49   #1213

Boat: Pearson 10M

Quote:
Originally Posted by boatman61 View Post
Wouldn't think it considering the panic and bullying on here..
Panic is what you get in a dangerous situation with no good way out, that's not the case here. There is a really easy solution to this problem. Bullying, I'm not quite seeing that but that's just my view. If it turns out later that clusters of unvaccinated people became a repository for a varient that is not a good match for the vaccine, then you'll see some bullying.

I don't care what anyone's point of view is, the few should not be able to cause sickness in the many without consequences.
Old 22-04-2021, 13:09   #1214

Quote:
They will never even be able to complete the safety studies for these shots. The trial participants are being un blinded and the placebo groups offered the shots. This is not science, it is coercion.
Vaccine trials do not run forever. They DID NOT unblind the participants while in-trial, disclosure was done AFTER the trials were over. The very low incidence of problems in the almost 850 million vaccinations made globally to date validates the trials, and the decision to deploy those vaccines.

Nothing in your repeated pushing of unproven or false assertions indicates that you actually understand science.
Old 22-04-2021, 13:27   #1215
Senior Cruiser

Community Sponsor
Cruisers Forum Supporter

Quote:
Panic is what you get in a dangerous situation with no good way out, that's not the case here. There is a really easy solution to this problem. Bullying, I'm not quite seeing that but that's just my view. If it turns out later that clusters of unvaccinated people became a repository for a varient that is not a good match for the vaccine, then you'll see some bullying.

I don't care what anyone's point of view is, the few should not be able to cause sickness in the many without consequences.
But your vaccinated.. if its as good as you all claim where's the problem.
Its been admitted that this will end up like the flu with annual shots or boosters based on 'Best guess' variants of the day and let's face it, dying from influenza is no fun yet there is no hysteria about that, it's spread the same way and reportedly influenza has a mortality rate of 5.7% and Covid 19 is at a fatality rate of 1.4%

New York Covid.. Infection Fatality Rate (IFR) = Deaths / Cases = 23,430 / 1,694,781 = 1.4% (1.4% of people infected with SARS-CoV-2 have a fatal outcome, while 98.6% recover).

UK Flu.. According to Government data, 1,802 people were admitted to intensive care (ICU) or high-dependency units (HDU) with the flu in England, Scotland and Northern Ireland between week 40 of 2019 and week 14 of 2020, which is peak flu season.

Some 103 of those admitted in ICU died – a fatality rate of 5.7 per cent.

Tags