Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 22-04-2021, 16:51   #1231

Send a message via Skype™ to Gadagirl
Re: Covid vaccination status for CF members

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montanan View Post
I rely on those with years of experience.
Vagisil-unfortunately- is not the cure all
Old 22-04-2021, 17:06   #1232
cruiser

Boat: Hitchhiker, Catamaran, 40'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike OReilly View Post
Agreed. All the anti-vaxxers here sure are running scared of their own shadow, and really trying to bully others into joining in their irrational hysteria. A little less fear, and bit more grounding in reality would go a long way to calming some of you down.
Au-contraire Mike. You guys (the actual hysterical, irrational, bullies) are ready to go back to you name calling, gas lighting approach. Again. I am more like, cool, calm, collected (like any sailor should be in an emergency). I am looking up scientifically and internetically verifiable facts to fling at you when you step out of line. You've posted none. You're trolling. Again
Old 22-04-2021, 17:18   #1233

Boat: Lagoon 400S2

https://youtu.be/RNRZchHaKgw

Maybe you enjoy watching this...
Old 22-04-2021, 17:34   #1234
cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lake-Effect View Post
Vaccine trials do not run forever. They DID NOT unblind the participants while in-trial, disclosure was done AFTER the trials were over. The very low incidence of problems in the almost 850 million vaccinations made globally to date validates the trials, and the decision to deploy those vaccines.
Please note: Once again you are wrong.
Quote:
Although the FDA has granted the vaccines emergency use authorization, to get full license approval two years of follow-up data are needed. The data are now likely to be scanty and less reliable given that the trials are effectively being unblinded. https://www.bmj.com/content/371/bmj.m4956
Pfizer:
Quote:
Estimated Study Completion Date : April 6, 2023https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04368728
Moderna:
Quote:
Estimated Study Completion Date : October 27, 2022https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04470427
Old 22-04-2021, 17:47   #1235

Boat: Pearson 10M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumbs Up View Post
Au-contraire Mike. You guys (the actual hysterical, irrational, bullies) are ready to go back to you name calling, gas lighting approach. Again. I am more like, cool, calm, collected (like any sailor should be in an emergency). I am looking up scientifically and internetically verifiable facts to fling at you when you step out of line. You've posted none. You're trolling. Again
Or you could be consistently ignoring the obvious, cherry picking facts, and a general disregard for The clear reality that the rest of the world knows to be the truth. But hey, whatever makes you happy
Old 22-04-2021, 17:52   #1236

Boat: C&C 27 Mk III

Quote:
Cannabidiol Inhibits SARS-CoV-2 Replication and Promotes the Host Innate Immune Response
https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1...03.10.432967v1

How’s that song go? Everybody must get stoned?
Old 22-04-2021, 17:58   #1237

Boat: 15' Catboat, Bristol 35.5

Got my first shot today. Moderno.
Old 22-04-2021, 18:04   #1238

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike OReilly View Post
Agreed. All the anti-vaxxers here sure are running scared of their own shadow, and really trying to bully others into joining in their irrational hysteria. A little less fear, and bit more grounding in reality would go a long way to calming some of you down.
Nonsense. There are plenty on medical professionals that refuse the vaccine. There are plenty of reasons to take it and plenty not to. It comes down to FREE CHOICE, and not someone's else choice. Criticizing those that don't agree with you is counterproductive.
Old 22-04-2021, 18:04   #1239

Quote:
Please note: Once again you are wrong.
Pfizer:
Moderna:
Well, colour me surprised. You are indeed correct about them ending 3 year trials early. In my defense... 5G, plandemic, HCQ, Ivermectin, big pharma, gene therapy, math errors... the boy who cried wolf?

So, moving forward, from a previous quote I posted:

Quote:
Although two ongoing clinical trials of 30,000 volunteers are expected to conclude by the end of the year, Fauci said an independent board has the authority to end the trials weeks early if interim results are overwhelmingly positive or negative.

The Data and Safety Monitoring Board could say, "The data is so good right now that you can say it’s safe and effective,” Fauci said Tuesday. In that case, researchers would have “a moral obligation” to end the trial early and make the active vaccine available to everyone in the study, he said, including those who had been given placebos — and accelerate the process to give the vaccine to millions.
... I'm fairly confident, like the authorities are, that the vaccines have more than met the requirements for safety and efficacy required for a vaccine approved for emergency use. And with nearly 900 million vaccinated, and an extremely low rate of adverse reactions... I believe that the confidence has been justified.

One last thought: do you even think that these vaccines will exist in the same form 2 or 3 years from now? Of course not; they will have been modified to more accurately hit the dominant variants. Not unlike the annual flu shot, which also doesn't undergo a 3 year double-blind trial.

So, respectfully, I still have more trust in what the scientists are actually doing and saying, than in your often wild accusations. Including their electing to not wait for 3 years to roll out covid vaccines.
Old 22-04-2021, 18:10   #1240

Gentlemen, be sure to maintain proper Covid safety protocols:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	SOCIAL DISTANCING.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	397.1 KB
ID:	237070  
Old 22-04-2021, 18:13   #1241

Quote:

One last thought: do you even think that these vaccines will exist in the same form 2 or 3 years from now? Of course not; they will have been modified to more accurately hit the dominant variants. Not unlike the annual flu shot, which also doesn't undergo a 3 year double-blind trial.
Yes, and the annual flu shot has an average efficacy of 40%. Covid and variants are here to stay for the foreseeable future. It's been our first taste of biological warfare with many more to follow.
Old 22-04-2021, 18:13   #1242

Ladies, be sure to practice proper Covid safety protocols.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	jason.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	322.1 KB
ID:	237071  
Old 22-04-2021, 18:18   #1243

Be forewarned, I am going to mix a Covid and a Dad joke.

Okay, okay, I'll go back into lockdown mode.

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	ice.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	327.1 KB
ID:	237072  
Old 22-04-2021, 18:39   #1244
Senior Cruiser

Community Sponsor
Cruisers Forum Supporter

pirate Re: Covid vaccination status for CF members

Quote:
Well, colour me surprised. You are indeed correct about them ending 3 year trials early. In my defense... 5G, plandemic, HCQ, Ivermectin, big pharma, gene therapy, math errors... the boy who cried wolf?

... I'm fairly confident, like the authorities are, that the vaccines have more than met the requirements for safety and efficacy required for a vaccine approved for emergency use. And with nearly 900 million vaccinated, and an extremely low rate of adverse reactions... I believe that the confidence has been justified.

So, respectfully, I still have more trust in what the scientists are actually doing and saying, than in your often wild accusations. Including their electing to not wait for 3 years to roll out covid vaccines.
We'll bully for you..
And we respect your right to do that..

You can't oppress a people for over 75 years and have them say.. "I Love You.. ".
"It is better to die standing proud, than to live a lifetime on ones knees.."
Self defence is not an excuse for murder.
Old 22-04-2021, 18:41   #1245
cruiser

Quote:

They have attributing a lot of cancers recently to monkey viruses from polio vaccines. Long term adverse effects are a concern. Covid was obviously created for this gene therapy vaccine rollout. mRNA was called gene therapy pre 2020 so you are wrong about that too (as I pointed out with multiple links before). Early Ivermectin prophylaxis and better early care options could have curbed the virus but was ignored and suppressed. Positive Ivermectin studies continue to pour in. Proved you wrong many times on that point. I have never said anything about HCQ (though you keep saying that I did) however HCQ trials indicate that it is way more useful for COVID than the remdesivir being pushed and then the trial retraction scandal proved it was being suppressed. Big Pharma are mostly convicted felons that have been fined billions for committing atrocities (you can fact check that). As far as the flu shot, I think that is a fraud too. You know that the flumist is live virus right? What's that leave? 5G? All I ever said is that I thought early on that it had something to do with all this and that in testbed locations, more people were getting sick. Then there was the cruise ship outbreaks (only the ones with carnival medallion pass) and the Navy ships (only the ones testing mm wave. It all seems suspicious still but any serious inquiries were well suppressed. And it is not The scientists. There is disagreement.

Tags