Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 24-06-2021, 04:47   #421
always in motion is the future

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Boat: Sundeer 64
Re: Covid vaccine after having covid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul L View Post
Which has nothing to do with the causes of the surge in the Seychelles.
It has everything to do with people ending up in hospital or even dying of Covid, especially after being vaccinated.

Old 24-06-2021, 05:24   #422

Boat: Outbound 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by s/v Jedi View Post
It has everything to do with people ending up in hospital or even dying of Covid, especially after being vaccinated.
Everything huh? At this point we do not have the data available to explain why the Seychelles has had such a high rate of infection while also having a high rate of vaccination. Lots of speculation out there, as you are doing. The WHO is doing a pretty exhaustive analysis now and it's report should show a lot more data.
Old 24-06-2021, 05:38   #423
always in motion is the future

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Boat: Sundeer 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul L View Post
Everything huh? At this point we do not have the data available to explain why the Seychelles has had such a high rate of infection while also having a high rate of vaccination. Lots of speculation out there, as you are doing. The WHO is doing a pretty exhaustive analysis now and it's report should show a lot more data.
Please reread my comments. I have not talked about any region, that all comes from you, not me. I am talking about how immune systems and vaccines work for people and animals worldwide.

FYI: Worldwide includes all regions and countries where people die of Covid after vaccination. Everything I wrote is common knowledge and fully accepted.

Old 24-06-2021, 05:49   #424

It's bad news/good news. The Sechelles relied on mostly the Sinopharm vaccine, which might be less effective against variants. But, among the fully vaccinated there, there's been only 2 deaths so far. (and worldwide, the numbers of fully vaccinated who have since died from COVID is still very, very low)

The Seychelles is officially at almost 70% vaccinated, but depending on what social precautions are still being followed... 30% is still a lot of people and infectious pockets can still be a problem, depending on the distribution of that 30%.
Old 24-06-2021, 05:59   #425

Boat: 34' Crowther tri sold 16' Kayak now

Got my vacc, J&J one and done. I haven't grown a third eye yet. I wanted to visit my grand nephew but they wanted me to get a whooping cough vacc so I did. Still waiting on that third eye.
Old 24-06-2021, 08:08   #426

Quote:
Originally Posted by s/v Jedi View Post
Please reread my comments. I have not talked about any region, that all comes from you, not me. I am talking about how immune systems and vaccines work for people and animals worldwide.

FYI: Worldwide includes all regions and countries where people die of Covid after vaccination. Everything I wrote is common knowledge and fully accepted.
You gave your immune system speech while quoting my response to with comments on the Seychelles, so I assumed that's what you were referring to. Pretty sure we all already know that people's immune systems are not all the same and react differently to vaccines and disease.
Old 24-06-2021, 08:30   #427

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lake-Effect View Post
It's bad news/good news. The Sechelles relied on mostly the Sinopharm vaccine, which might be less effective against variants. But, among the fully vaccinated there, there's been only 2 deaths so far. (and worldwide, the numbers of fully vaccinated who have since died from COVID is still very, very low)

The Seychelles is officially at almost 70% vaccinated, but depending on what social precautions are still being followed... 30% is still a lot of people and infectious pockets can still be a problem, depending on the distribution of that 30%.
The Seychelles has been vaccinated with 57% Sinopharm and 43% Covishield (Indian manufactured AstarZenica). Close to 85% of the targeted population has been vaccinated,. The use of Spunik V vaccine has just begun.
There is no data released on which vaccine the close to 35% of the hospitalzied that are fully vaccinated had.
Of the 2 fully vaccinated deaths reported, they both had Covishield.
Still not enough data to reach conclusions on what caused the surge in the Seychelles.
Old 24-06-2021, 10:44   #428

Boat: Lagoon 400S2

Quote:
Originally Posted by goboatingnow View Post
The fundamental fallacy of your argument is that people form correct decisions.

The fact is they don’t. People screw up all the time by taking the wrong decisions no matter how they arrived at that decision or their intentions.

Not getting vaccinated falls into that category.

Anti vaxxers are only capable of that decision because the majority are getting the vaccine and that’s suppressing the disease. If everyone rejects the vaccine they ( and everyone else ) would be getting infected and sick.

No matter how you look at it , avoiding the vaccine is freeloading off that those that do.
Yes, some vaccinated don't die of covid, because they die of the vaccine first before even having a chance to get covid.

But who cares about people suffering or dying from a vaccine, they cannot infect you, so all good - freeloader.

If the vaccine is that good, why do you fear unvaccinated?
Old 24-06-2021, 11:06   #429

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatNewBee View Post
Yes, some vaccinated don't die of covid, because they die of the vaccine first before even having a chance to get covid.
Without numbers, that's just more antivax fearmongering.
Quote:
If the vaccine is that good, why do you fear unvaccinated?
You just don't get it - the real stats, achieving herd immunity, balancing risks. Most of the people who do get it are getting it (the vaccine).
Old 24-06-2021, 11:12   #430
cruiser

Boat: Hitchhiker, Catamaran, 40'

I am in the middle of watching this interview of Dr. Robert Malone. Before you discount this, realize that Dr. Malone is the inventor of MRNA vaccines. https://www.bitchute.com/video/eOr6SaQv5cST/
Old 24-06-2021, 12:20   #431

Boat: Rafiki 37

AP: Nearly all COVID-19 deaths in U.S. are now among people who aren't vaccinated

Quote:
Nearly all COVID-19 deaths in the U.S. now are in people who weren’t vaccinated, a staggering demonstration of how effective the shots have been and an indication that deaths per day — now down to under 300 — could be practically zero if everyone eligible got the vaccine.

An Associated Press analysis of available government data from May shows that “breakthrough” infections in fully vaccinated people accounted for fewer than 1,200 of more than 853,000 COVID-19 hospitalizations. That’s about 0.1%.

And only about 150 of the more than 18,000 COVID-19 deaths in May were in fully vaccinated people. That translates to about 0.8%, or five deaths per day on average.
The data just keeps coming. It shows the real world consequences of misinformation.
Old 24-06-2021, 14:15   #432

Boat: 2000 Catalina 470 #058

To add to Mike's points, The number who die from the Vaccine is a small fraction of the number who die from getting COVID. So if we take the approach of waiting for everyone to get COVID and then hope they all have future immunity we will have lost many more people- period!
Old 24-06-2021, 14:29   #433
cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike OReilly View Post
AP: Nearly all COVID-19 deaths in U.S. are now among people who aren't vaccinated

The data just keeps coming. It shows the real world consequences of misinformation.
Except that(from the article):
Quote:
The AP analyzed figures provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. The CDC itself has not estimated what percentage of hospitalizations and deaths are in fully vaccinated people, citing limitations in the data.
They don't provide the data!
Not that I trust the CDC, but if they can't do the analysis, how can the Associate Press do it. And of this Associated Press analysis, where is it? (they don't say, we don't get to see it). So yes, the misinformation keeps coming.
Are you fully on board with inoculating teens and children with this experiment? Do you know the odds of a child or teenager dying from covid? (they are miniscule). It has recently come out that 20% of the vaccine particles end up in the ovaries despite the manufacturers assurance that they stay near the injection site. It has also been put forth that 85% of the covid deaths could have been prevented with early treatment protocols using existing medications (these protocols and the development of them were ignored, suppressed, and in some cases outright banned.)
There are over 20,000 people on record that may have died from the covid vaccines. There are increasing reports of heart damage in young men. And now evidence that the vaccine concentrates in the ovaries (no reproductive harm testing has been done!)
You say "the data just keeps coming", then you link to the experts, The Associated Press! Way to go Mike! If that is what qualifies as data, I am not convinced.
Old 24-06-2021, 14:32   #434
cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenWave View Post
To add to Mike's points, The number who die from the Vaccine is a small fraction of the number who die from getting COVID. So if we take the approach of waiting for everyone to get COVID and then hope they all have future immunity we will have lost many more people- period!
Once again, Kids are not dying from Covid! The chances are miniscule. They have everything to lose and nothing to gain from this!
Old 24-06-2021, 14:37   #435

Boat: Lagoon 400S2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumbs Up View Post
I am in the middle of watching this interview of Dr. Robert Malone. Before you discount this, realize that Dr. Malone is the inventor of MRNA vaccines. https://www.bitchute.com/video/eOr6SaQv5cST/
Thank you for sharing this, indeed very interesting talk, that shows me again, I learned something real in school and later in life, that is solid and still valid.

All the propaganda and disinformation of the media and in this thread to blind people and bully them to get the shot are quite well debunked by what is comming out step by step.

MRNA and Vector vaccines are experimental GEN therapy, as clearly communicated, this is one big experiment on humanity with uncertain results for the future, it affects reproduction as it targets female ovaries as an undesired sideeffect, the spikes may cause long covid from the vaccine and severe autoimmune reactions later. Not conspiracy theories, science. We simply don't know the long term implications yet, and it is an individual personal decision what risk to take or don't take.

A clear no to vaccinating minors and youth in the end was very reassuring, that scientists may be not all as reckless as polititians and agitators.

May not fit your agenda.

Should be labeled with a warning, like "may contain scientific content and uncomfortable truth for vaccinated people".