Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Scuttlebutt > COVID-19 | Containment Area
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 24-06-2021, 16:40   #451

Re: Covid vaccine after having covid

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatNewBee View Post
Well that is called framing. It makes people dizzy, and makes them GENE deniers and pseudo-scientists, claiming mRNA does not contain genes.
Well, that is called "lying". I never said that mRNA doesn't contain genes.

Most food contains genes. Is eating an act of gene therapy?

<--- ...look, Ma, I'm altering my DNA!
Old 24-06-2021, 16:42   #452

Boat: Lagoon 400S2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lake-Effect View Post
Well, that is called "lying". I never said that mRNA doesn't contain genes.

Most food contains genes. Is eating an act of gene therapy?

&lt;--- ...look, Ma, I'm altering my DNA!
You don't inject your food's extracted DNA into your body covered in lipides to ease sneaking into your cells and produce popcorn there...

Your digestive system takes care of breaking them up properly and recycle the usefull stuff. And cooking the food helps too breaking it up and doing less harm.

I refered to sagablue who has no clue what RNA is.
Old 24-06-2021, 16:44   #453
Senior Cruiser

Community Sponsor
Cruisers Forum Supporter

pirate Re: Covid vaccine after having covid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lake-Effect View Post

<--- ...look, Ma, I'm altering my DNA!
Must be Monsanto corn..

You can't beat a people up for 75 years and have them say.. "I Love You.. ".
"It is better to die standing proud, than to live a lifetime on ones knees.."

The Politician Never Bites the Hand that Feeds him the 30 piece's of Silver..
Old 24-06-2021, 16:45   #454

Boat: Westerly Sealord

Meanwhile back in Unzud
https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/hea...misinformation
Old 24-06-2021, 16:59   #455

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatNewBee View Post
You don't inject your food's extracted DNA into your body covered in lipides to ease sneaking into your cells and produce popcorn there...
... so you've never had a sliver?

Even if I could, it wouldn't be altering my genes, just asking them to make me a snack.
Old 24-06-2021, 17:19   #456
cruiser

Boat: Hitchhiker, Catamaran, 40'

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Pinguino View Post
Quote:
Thirteen doctors under investigation after complaints about spread of Covid-19 misinformation
The Medical Council is investigating 13 doctors who may have given misinformation about Covid-19, with prominent experts warning those spreading misinformation should be prepared to lose their jobs.

The complaints follow an open letter by a group of doctors, health professionals and scientists who oppose the Covid-19 Pfizer vaccine. Among the signatories are 33 medical doctors, 100 nurses and 187 members of allied health professions.
To me, it doesn't look like misinformation. I found many sources sharing the article. The letter was harder to find. Here is the letter:
Quote:
NZ DOCTORS OPEN LETTER OF CONCERN
Letter by NZ Doctors with Concerns Over Pfizer Vaccine
April 27, 2021
OPEN LETTER BY NZ MEDICAL PRACTITIONERS...
... SHARING CONCERNS ABOUT PFIZER ‘COMIRNATY’ INVESTIGATIONAL VACCINE FOR COVID-19
We write formally to express our shared concern that:
A new prescription only medicine with s23(1) provisional approval, which legally can only be for the treatment of a limited number of patients, is being promoted for the entire adult population of Aotearoa/New Zealand.
Medsafe asked 58 questions, but the answers for most of these are not due until March to July 2021.
The clinical trials will not be completed until 2023.
Nobody currently knows how safe or effective this novel mRNA technology is in the medium to long term, but highly credible medical experts around the world, and even some vaccine developers themselves, are predicting problems and raising urgent red-flag concerns.
If any safety issues are identified in the remaining period of the trials the effects could be catastrophic for our community or a proportion that have already received the vaccine.
The signatories are mindful of their obligations to discuss risks, benefits and uncertainties of any treatment and to ensure informed consent of all patients before giving any treatment and of the other important obligations under the Code of Health and Disability Services Consumers Rights. Our insurers have affirmed this obligation.
Compelling patients or workers to receive drug, medicine or vaccine which is still investigational would set a significant medical precedent, which would run counter to all international codes of medical ethics since the Nuremberg Code of 1947 and Declaration of Helsinki in 1952. The fundamental tenets of these include complete disclosure of the risks and unknowns to the participants in medical experiments; the obligations on the experimenter for care and after-care of adverse outcomes; and the freedom from coercion, stand over tactics and over-reach. This would seem to include threats of job loss, travel bans etc. Many patients feel pressured to accept this vaccine in the mistaken belief they may protect others due to representations in the media and/ or pressure from their employers, and that they may lose their employment or may be disadvantaged in their employment if they do not accept this experimental vaccine.
The signatories are concerned to ensure that the Ministry of Health, College of GPs and the Medical Council of NZ are aware of the above concerns, and that they are addressed with urgency to ensure the way the vaccine is being promoted to healthy people who do not require treatment is both lawful and represents best practice.
We are eager to clarify that any patients injured by the vaccine will have acknowledgement and cover from ACC.
The signatories note that even the promoters of the vaccine do not claim that it prevents transmission and that public representations that the vaccine is effective for this purpose are misleading.
We do not accept that lay vaccinators are qualified or competent to partake in the process of informed consent to patients re this vaccine, especially as they have no medical expertise and no prior knowledge of the individual circumstances of the patient or their health issues. Any risk benefit assessment and consideration of alternatives is complex and requires a considered consultation by a qualified practitioner.
Ref: Informed consent disclosure to vaccine trial subjects of risk of COVID-19 vaccines worsening clinical disease. Int J Clin Pract 2021:75e13795.
Signed:
NAMES AND MEDICAL COUNCIL REGISTRATION NUMBERS
Matt Shelton 17031
Anne O’Reilly 23539
Anna Goodwin 48183
Paul Butler 10712
Caroline Wheeler 17374
Tracy Chapman 29070
Tessa Jones 08775
Ulrich Doering 16398
Aida Hasbun 70825
Adeline Lee 22765
Cindy De Villiers 20053
Damian Wojcik 10754
Rob Maunsell 08554
Wellington Tan 09716
Simon Thornley 23706
Fred M. Timmermans, MSC, Dental Surgeon (Picton),HPI no 18BRMD
Rene de Monchy 08986
Mike Godfrey 07144
Samantha Bailey 40705
Emanuel E Garcia 40834
William J Reeder 07018
Sheetal Patel 27638
Graham H. Evans 36808
Tihomir Djordjic 23070
Matthius Seidel 32235
Elizabeth Harris 18284
Robin Kelly 10370
Reuben Tomlinson 40821
Anna Harvey 15766
Kate Armstrong 22941
Stephen Joe 11754
Fraser Burling 18908
Here is a link to the letter, the court decision and affidavits: https://kti.org.nz/?cat=5
Old 24-06-2021, 17:29   #457

Boat: Pearson 10M

Quote:
Originally Posted by boatman61 View Post
Must be Monsanto corn..
Okay, that was really funny!
Old 24-06-2021, 19:44   #458

Boat: Rafiki 37

The great thing about reality is, it doesn't care what you believe. The data is telling a clear picture: unvaccinated people are getting infected and dying at far greater rates now than vaccinated. This surprises no one who is not wilfully ignorant.
Old 24-06-2021, 19:52   #459

for our canadian friends....

https://youtu.be/Udhutll6ILo
Old 24-06-2021, 20:01   #460
Moderator and Certifiable Refitter

Boat: C.L.O.D.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike OReilly View Post
The great thing about reality is, it doesn't care what you believe. The data is telling a clear picture: unvaccinated people are getting infected and dying at far greater rates now than vaccinated. This surprises no one who is not wilfully ignorant.
Yeah but....

Reality is one thing but the data is another...

Mike, you should know it's all a conspiracy, the data is rigged; can't be trusted...looks where it comes from; hint, it comes from the deep state. There are nanoparticles inside the vaccine loaded with 6G neuroreceivers / transmitters.; It's RFG (radio frequency genes) if you like.

Once enough are fully vaccinated, those neuroreceivers will get switched ON - you know I'm right...More false data will be inserted DIRECTLY into your brain and you will simply BELIEVE the data - wilfully ignorant or not!

Maaate - it's a conspiracy and resistance is futile...you know I'm right.

Stay away from the jabbers...
Maybe a is needed here (but it's no laughing matter ).
All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangereous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible. T.E. Lawrence
Old 24-06-2021, 20:20   #461

Boat: Rafiki 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wotname View Post
Yeah but....

Reality is one thing but the data is another...

Mike, you should know it's all a conspiracy, the data is rigged; can't be trusted...looks where it comes from; hint, it comes from the deep state. There are nanoparticles inside the vaccine loaded with 6G neuroreceivers / transmitters.; It's RFG (radio frequency genes) if you like.

Once enough are fully vaccinated, those neuroreceivers will get switched ON - you know I'm right...More false data will be inserted DIRECTLY into your brain and you will simply BELIEVE the data - wilfully ignorant or not!

Maaate - it's a conspiracy and resistance is futile...you know I'm right.

Stay away from the jabbers...
Maybe a is needed here (but it's no laughing matter ).

Of course... those damn nano implants. Are they controlled by Bill Gates, or the WHO, or some other illuminati cabal? I keep forgetting ;-)
Old 24-06-2021, 20:23   #462

https://youtu.be/Du2wm5nhTXY

maybe this can open your mind a little...
Old 24-06-2021, 20:44   #463

https://youtu.be/XMxuNvVgxlU
part two...
Old 25-06-2021, 01:48   #464
Senior Cruiser

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Boat: (Cruiser Living On Dirt)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumbs Up View Post
I am in the middle of watching this interview of Dr. Robert Malone. Before you discount this, realize that Dr. Malone is falsely claims to be the inventor of MRNA vaccines. https://www.bitchute.com/video/eOr6SaQv5cST/
According to himself.
The claim that Dr Robert Malone is the “inventor of mRNA vaccine” originates, primarily from his website [& personal/corporate profiles], appears not widely accepted, by independent researchers documenting the intellectual property landscape of this discovery.

Who is Dr Robert Malone? Meet the physician who [claims to have] invented MRNA technology
https://www.thefocus.news/lifestyle/...robert-malone/

In 1990, researchers at the University of Wisconsin [including Dr Malone], managed to transfer an mRNA vector, into mice.
“Direct gene transfer into mouse muscle in vivo” ~ by J A Wolff, R W Malone, P Williams, W Chong, G Acsadi, A Jani, P L Felgner
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/1690918/

The long road to mRNA vaccines
Today’s success with mRNA vaccines against COVID-19 comes from the decades of research that came before it.
https://cihr-irsc.gc.ca/e/52424.html

Old 25-06-2021, 03:37   #465
Senior Cruiser

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Boat: (Cruiser Living On Dirt)

Nearly all COVID deaths in US are now among unvaccinated ~ AP

Nearly all COVID-19 deaths in the U.S. now are in people who weren't vaccinated, a staggering demonstration of how effective the shots have been and an indication that deaths per day [now down to under 300] could be practically zero if everyone eligible got the vaccine.

An Associated Press analysis of available government data from May shows that "breakthrough" infections in fully vaccinated people accounted for fewer than 1,200 of more than 853,000 COVID-19 hospitalizations. That's about 0.1 per cent.

And only about 150 of the more than 18,000 COVID-19 deaths in May were in fully vaccinated people. That translates to about 0.8 per cent, or five deaths per day on average.

More ➥ https://apnews.com/article/coronavir...6e7354f5d5e187