Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 26-06-2021, 16:32   #511
cruiser

Boat: Hitchhiker, Catamaran, 40'
Re: Covid vaccine after having covid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lake-Effect View Post
Don't change the subject; you haven't wanted anyone vaccinated. Yet many have been and it's working! Pointing to children as you are forced to retreat seems like an act of desperation.

Here's one for you: if more adults were getting vaccinated, then there wouldn't be the same pressure to vaccinate kids as well. But no... antivaxxers, conspiracy nuts and COVID deniers have all had effect, not enough adults have been vaccinated so the transmission risks are not sufficiently reduced, and so if children are to get back to a normal life without becoming another virus reservoir... they'll have to be vaccinated. I hope you're proud of your small role in helping bring this about.
Your posts are sounding more and more like threats. I never trusted the shots because I knew that the science was shoddy and that I was being lied to. I said from the start that this was going to be used to force the new era of gene medicine. If they hadn't ignored early treatment protocols, we wouldn't be in this mess. It was all about the vaccines, from the start. Those will end up being called the first generation gene vaccines or something but it looks like they will need to be discontinued. Especially for the younger generations. My point all along is that we are being lied too. It has never been more obvious than now.
Old 26-06-2021, 16:34   #512

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumbs Up View Post
I said earlier we would go point by point. I was still trying to convince you guys that the spike protein was toxic. There is evidence from studies that Pfizer provided Japan that became public. https://www.docdroid.net/xq0Z8B0/pfi...government-pdf
Unless this document is completely fake it is a practically a smoking gun
Oh bull, you don't read Japanese. Just another hack cut/paste from whatever "news" feed is sending you this BS. You haven't a clue about this do you?

Quote:
What do you see? How many fact checks come up before the first article that admits we might have a problem? And what are those fact checks claiming? No evidence? They are outright lying.
Who here has claimed that the spike protein ISN'T harmful? Figured out "intramuscular" yet? Has it penetrated that getting COVID is still worse than getting vaccinated? Herd immunity? Buehler??

Quote:
I said from the start that this was going to be used to force the new era of gene medicine.
Uh no, you were first rattling on about 5G and plandemic and microchips. You took a big credibility hit there, buddy.
Old 26-06-2021, 16:38   #513

Boat: Pearson 10M

Quote:
I said earlier we would go point by point. I was still trying to convince you guys that the spike protein was toxic. There is evidence from studies that Pfizer provided Japan that became public. https://www.docdroid.net/xq0Z8B0/pfi...government-pdf
Unless this document is completely fake it is a practically a smoking gun

As for the fact checks, I search: Is covid spike protein harmful? https://www.google.com/search?q=is+c...hrome&ie=UTF-8
What do you see? How many fact checks come up before the first article that admits we might have a problem? And what are those fact checks claiming? No evidence? They are outright lying.

The spike protein from the natural virus is indeed toxic, if it wasn't toxic it wouldn't be a disease would it?. The spike protein that develops from a vaccine is different, close enough to the natural protein to initiate a robust immune response but not the same. The protein that develops from the vaccine cannot bind with the mashing receptor on human cells. Of course this information is easy to find but you clearly just wish to disregard it and go with the unsupported allegation that the vaccine is toxic. So again, you make assertations without understanding the underlying science. Sorry but you're not as smart as you think you are.
Old 26-06-2021, 16:58   #514
cruiser

Argue about it all you want until you are blue in the face. You guys asked for the evidence. It is not me putting my doctor career on the line. I don't know how many fake fact checks you guys can read without getting bored but that stuff is pure propaganda and when they stoop to telling outright lies about there being no evidence to support these claims they are just trying to discourage people from looking it up. It has the opposite effect for some of us. We were told that the vaccine didn't concentrate in organs such as ovaries and testes. Unless that paper is fake, they knew all along! Here it is again: https://www.docdroid.net/xq0Z8B0/pfi...government-pdf
Old 26-06-2021, 17:18   #515

Location: On Vessel WINGS, wherever there's an ocean, currently in Mexico
Boat: Serendipity 43
Send a message via AIM to wingssail Send a message via Skype™ to wingssail

Quote:
...I never trusted the shots because I knew that the science was shoddy and that I was being lied to.

You knew this from the start? Sounds like you had your mid made up before you knew anything

I said from the start that this was going to be used to force the new era of gene medicine. If they hadn't ignored early treatment protocols, we wouldn't be in this mess. It was all about the vaccines, from the start. Those will end up being called the first generation gene vaccines or something but it looks like they will need to be discontinued. Especially for the younger generations. My point all along is that we are being lied too...

So who are all these people who are lying to us, and who is coordinating them to come up with the same stories?

It has never been more obvious than now.
And I really don't get your link to the Japanese PDF, Is there something I'm missing that would enable me to read it?
Old 26-06-2021, 17:33   #516
cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingssail View Post
And I really don't get your link to the Japanese PDF, Is there something I'm missing that would enable me to read it?
Here it is cued to page 17: https://www.docdroid.net/xq0Z8B0/pfi...nt-pdf#page=17

As to your other question you would need to study history and draw your own conclusions. I am not claiming to know exactly but plenty are complicit through their stock holdings and from turning a blind eye. Let me know when you find the proof that that paper is a fake.
Old 26-06-2021, 18:16   #517

Boat: Lagoon 400S2

Quote:
Maybe you will get through it, quite possibly you won't. I don't believe I am a superman (maybe you are), and I've seen friends "not get through it".

So you have a belief structure:
  • You will get through Covid, so no shot required.
  • It is your personal decision and you accept the consequences (though you don't mention the consequences to others who may catch it from you)
  • You believe the the medical community (or who) are collecting data from the PCR swabs
  • You also believe "they" are imbedding data collection devices inside of the shots?
  • You believe that the technologies of 5G is somehow involved in this mass surveillance

Please tell us CatNewBee, who are these people who are doing this? How do they get recruited, and how do they keep it secret? Surely someone would escape from the secret facilities and blab. Maybe they already have, and when investigative reporters started sniffing around that secret facility, it somehow has been moved?

Sorry, my feeling is that some people just are not wired to understand the world so they make up crazy explanations, which include conspiracy theories, which make every thing understandable.

I'm actually hopeful, for the human race, that a previous commenter's ideas about natural selection and how the stupid will kill off themselves, is true.
Stop this BS accusations, trying to riducule people when they don't agree with you by smearing with stupid allegations. Show me a post where I stated anything about 5G and C19 vaccines. You have no idea what I believe.

On the other hand, the nano-technology is being developed and there are public presentations about the current status and what is in the pipeline for medical applications, both for permanent health monitoring using wireless technologies and even treatment in the future. It is about science, not fiction. I provided the links to the lectures, you can easily watch them and make your mind up.

And yes, it is my RIGHT to DECIDE what risk I want to take. We don't need 5G for mass surveillance, since Snowden we know it is already in place and excessively used.

We will see who the stupids are in a couple of years, when the negative vaccination effects become more publicly visible, you cannot censor or hide them forever. we have over 15000 death in Europe from or after the vaccines, not sure about the USA, I read about 4000 cases in total. Of course they are not because of the vaccination, but for probably other reason, while people that die with covid are covid casualties. There are hundred tausend severe side effects of the vaccinations published in the EU database searchable by vaccine, and there are weekly new revelations of negative outcomes, same for the US database btw.

The bad thing of all the vaccines is, once you have got it, you cannot undo it, it is forever in your system. The risk is permanent damage.
Old 26-06-2021, 18:48   #518

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagablu View Post
The spike protein from the natural virus is indeed toxic, if it wasn't toxic it wouldn't be a disease would it?. The spike protein that develops from a vaccine is different, close enough to the natural protein to initiate a robust immune response but not the same. The protein that develops from the vaccine cannot bind with the mashing receptor on human cells. Of course this information is easy to find but you clearly just wish to disregard it and go with the unsupported allegation that the vaccine is toxic. So again, you make assertations without understanding the underlying science. Sorry but you're not as smart as you think you are.
Says someone who claims RNA contains no genes...
Old 26-06-2021, 20:48   #519

Location: On Vessel WINGS, wherever there's an ocean, currently in Mexico
Boat: Serendipity 43
Send a message via AIM to wingssail Send a message via Skype™ to wingssail

Quote:
Here it is cued to page 17: https://www.docdroid.net/xq0Z8B0/pfi...nt-pdf#page=17

As to your other question you would need to study history and draw your own conclusions. I am not claiming to know exactly but plenty are complicit through their stock holdings and from turning a blind eye. Let me know when you find the proof that that paper is a fake.
I have no doubt that the paper is real. What I doubt is that it either proves what you say it does (that the mRNA spike protein gets to those organs or that there is any harm caused by the ALC-0159 or ALC-0315 lipids)

It certainly does not say anything about spike proteins from the vaccine being dangerous.

I am no scientist but I can read, what I found is:
Importantly, once the lipid nanoparticle which encapsulates the mRNA has been absorbed into muscle cells (a process called receptor-mediated endocytosis) the more acidic environment within the endosome fully protonates the ALC-0315 and as a result the nanoparticle releases its payload of mRNA.[2].

Ryan Cross (2021). "Without These Lipid Shells, There Would Be No mRNA Vaccines for COVID-19". Chemical & Engineering News: 16–19. doi:10.47287/cen-09908-feature1.
This appears to me to indicate that the mRNA is released in the muscle tissue, and that the ALC lipids then migrate to the rest of the body.

But this is not the point, the point is that Pfizer and the other companies have conducted these tests and they ARE scientists and either you believe them or you think they are lying, which you already decided before you even started looking into it.

We don't know much about the long term effects of the vaccines but we're learning a lot about the long term effects of the Covid-19 disease and it seems worse to me.

And when asked "who is doing all this lying and why" you answer that "plenty [people] are complicit through their stock holdings and from turning a blind eye" and that I should study history and decide for myself. Well I have, and I don't believe that plenty of people, or any person, is involved in a big conspiracy to poison us with Covid vaccines.

Maybe I'm wrong, maybe you are.
Old 26-06-2021, 21:13   #520
cruiser

Quote:
...... study history and decide for myself. Well I have, and I don't believe that plenty of people, or any person, is involved in a big conspiracy to poison us with Covid vaccines.
Dr. Bridle presented it as a mistake, not a conspiracy. The facts that these three prominent doctors have come forth separately with concerns about these findings (spike toxicity and bio distribution) that can explain the serious adverse effects that are happening (such as blood clots and heart problems) are compelling.
Old 26-06-2021, 22:21   #521

Quote:
I have no doubt that the paper is real. What I doubt is that it either proves what you say it does (that the mRNA spike protein gets to those organs or that there is any harm caused by the ALC-0159 or ALC-0315 lipids)

It certainly does not say anything about spike proteins from the vaccine being dangerous.

I am no scientist but I can read, what I found is:
Importantly, once the lipid nanoparticle which encapsulates the mRNA has been absorbed into muscle cells (a process called receptor-mediated endocytosis) the more acidic environment within the endosome fully protonates the ALC-0315 and as a result the nanoparticle releases its payload of mRNA.[2].

Ryan Cross (2021). "Without These Lipid Shells, There Would Be No mRNA Vaccines for COVID-19". Chemical & Engineering News: 16–19. doi:10.47287/cen-09908-feature1.
This appears to me to indicate that the mRNA is released in the muscle tissue, and that the ALC lipids then migrate to the rest of the body.

But this is not the point, the point is that Pfizer and the other companies have conducted these tests and they ARE scientists and either you believe them or you think they are lying, which you already decided before you even started looking into it.

We don't know much about the long term effects of the vaccines but we're learning a lot about the long term effects of the Covid-19 disease and it seems worse to me.

And when asked "who is doing all this lying and why" you answer that "plenty [people] are complicit through their stock holdings and from turning a blind eye" and that I should study history and decide for myself. Well I have, and I don't believe that plenty of people, or any person, is involved in a big conspiracy to poison us with Covid vaccines.

Actually it is more prophane than you think. Watch the interviews and you will know. It is about big pharma, money, patents and blocking independend research on already existing drugs against C19 - like fluvoxamine, ivermectine and others to promote the vaccination with the novel gen therapy vaccines as the only way to fight the disease, causing more suffering and deaths.

They use lobbying, the who, the cdc and the other regulators, the media and big tech to riducule and silence frontline physicians who speak out about the risks and who show alternative successfull treatements for covid, long covid and even vaccine induced long covid cases from the spike proteins with existing medicaments and genericas. They do it to promote new experimental treatments with new patents and secure further income streams and create new markets for selling more mass vaccinations. They know they wreck the natural immune system, what makes people even more dependent on new vaccines. The freedom of information act in Japan revealed the findings in the confidential original research papers of the vaccine manufacturers. They knew it and did not act. Same for Faucis emerging early communication briefings with the world leaders, that show he lied to the public about the origins, he knew about the virus, the gain of function research and he had financed it with taxpayers money.

It is a crony system with win-win. Politicians gain power by limiting human rights, gaining more control by emergency laws over media, raising huge spendings by printing money and likely raising soon taxes, enabling big tech censorship, blocking freedoms like free speach, gatherings, demonstrations - the who, cdc and the other organizations get more money for research and will likely produce more gain of function viruses for the next pandemic, the pharma gets the monopoly over medicin development and research, no independent institutes can compete and there is no liability for damages caused by that s**t they inject.
Old 26-06-2021, 23:05   #522

Boat: Catalina 30

I keep looking at this thread in my feed like a person passing a huge accident on a highway. So I admit freely that on this first foray I only looked at the first and last page. I don’t know whether to admire or pity those of you have spent your time arguing with lunacy (in the specific sense defined by Eco*).

Bottom line, I came in to say to those of you refusing to use new mRNA technology, I assume you will all be lining up for the new Novavax vaccine, which uses conventional vaccine technologies.

I’ll add, we can all see the effects of not controlling this pandemic. The infection rates and case fatality rates are known. We know how many people would have to die in order to reach herd immunity without vaccine. Worse, the larger the pool of infected people, the more variants will emerge. The longer this goes on, the more likely a variant will emerge that will break through all the vaccines and put us back where we started.

Governments and pharmaceutical companies may have done a lot to earn your distrust. But it is absolutely clear that without a vaccine, we either need to stay in indefinite lockdown, or face millions of dead worldwide year after year. Sorry, get your shot. If you aren’t part of the solution, you are part of the problem.

* “The lunatic is all idée fixe, and whatever he comes across confirms his lunacy.” Foucault’s Pendulum, Umberto Eco
Old 27-06-2021, 00:44   #523
Moderator and Certifiable Refitter

Boat: C.L.O.D.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosproa View Post
I had COVID at least twice. The first time after attending the RSNA in Chicago at the end of November. At that time we had no idea of COVID, yet at least 7 people I did business with got very sick like me and we thought it was a bad case of the flu. Then in February I went to Nicaragua for business and got as sick as the first time. I thought there may be something really wrong with me so I got all kind of test after recovering. One of the test was COVID and bingo. My wife and kids were a symptomatic.
Then we got the Pfizer vaccine. Both times I got sick 24 hours after the dosis in the same fashion, lasting only 24 hours of bad side effect.
So, I believe there is a genetic component on how you react to the vaccine. My siblings all contracted COVID in Venezuela, Ecuador, Boston, and me in Miami. We had the same symptoms. We also got vaccinated but none had the same vaccine type. Looks like J&J is very tolerable
Just to be clear - was that November 2020 or November 2019? Likewise was it February 2021 or February 2020?
All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangereous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible. T.E. Lawrence
Old 27-06-2021, 04:40   #524

Boat: 34' Crowther tri sold 16' Kayak now

I got my J&J vacc and haven't grown a third eye yet. Neither have my friends and family but some have had the other vacces. All this BS about gene manipulation is just BS.
Old 27-06-2021, 09:02   #525
cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielI View Post
Bottom line, I came in to say to those of you refusing to use new mRNA technology, I assume you will all be lining up for the new Novavax vaccine, which uses conventional vaccine technologies. It's a marketing ploy, it is not conventional but does look promising
I’ll add, we can all see the effects of not controlling this pandemic. The infection rates and case fatality rates are known. We know how many people would have to die in order to reach herd immunity without vaccine.we aren't even recognizing pre existing immunity, nor infection acquired immunity so we don't know these numbers, what is the source? Worse, the larger the pool of infected people, the more variants will emerge.There were warnings that variants would emerge because of the way the vaccines were rolled out, look at Israel! The longer this goes on, the more likely a variant will emerge that will break through all the vaccines and put us back where we started.
Governments and pharmaceutical companies may have done a lot to earn your distrust. But it is absolutely clear that without a vaccine, we either need to stay in indefinite lockdown,It was framed as such from the start, early treatment with existing repurposed meds is very effective. Early treatment is the key but was completely ignored, suppressed and outright banned or face millions of dead worldwide year after year. Sorry, get your shot.with billions being spent on propaganda, we know that is the message, it is on every billboard, every radio, every major news outlet If you aren’t part of the solution, you are part of the problem....That quote was not referring to being brainwashed into accepting gene therapy as the solution to what is likely a laboratory designed (bioweapon) pandemic
I will admit that the Novavax looks promising although it is not a traditional vaccine (not necessarily a bad thing, but they shouldn't call it one, to start out with a lie as a marketing ploy breeds mistrust). Too bad we had to let the gene therapy experiment go first. Perhaps this recent article in Nature will put to rest the notion that it (MRNA vaccine) is not gene therapy:

Quote:
both mRNA-based vaccines represent a unique case that is considered one of the most advanced and promising achievements in the field of pharmaceutical biotechnology and biopharmaceutical formulations. More than three decades of research effort on developing gene therapy solutions for many diseases could not convey many healthcare policymakers, pharmaceutical companies, funding agencies, medicine agencies, and drug administrations to adopt gene therapy avenues as highly potential approaches to transfer the therapeutic strategies into a new era. However, these mRNA vaccines, which have been developed and approved within a few months, signify a breakthrough in the field of gene therapy, which has battled to achieve ordinary acknowledgement due to a large number of sceptical and conservative scientists and other claimed safety and translational concerns. Although these two vaccines are not the first approved drugs utilising genetic materials as active ingredients, they are believed to be a milestone in modern medical history that may forever change pharmaceutical approaches.https://www.nature.com/articles/s41435-021-00136-6
Israel:
Quote:
In late January, the Knowledge Center warned of the danger of an Israeli variant emerging. “The mass vaccine campaign taking place parallel to the active outbreak in Israel may lead to ‘evolutionary pressure’ on the virus,” https://canadanewsmedia.ca/israel-mi...t-nikkei-asia/