Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 28-06-2021, 17:16   #541

Boat: Pearson 10M
Re: Covid vaccine after having covid

Quote:
Originally Posted by boatman61 View Post
In the US.. people in the East have been battling Big Government and the Corporations over water pollution for decades and dying in the process.
On both coasts you reap what you sow..

https://www.theepochtimes.com/invest...s_3784809.html

https://www.forbes.com/sites/thomasd...h=5fb45cbf5d48
You are most correct, pollution and water quality issues are a huge problem with no obvious solution. Scary stuff. It seems that half of Asia is dumping all the plastic into the ocean. However, man-made climate change is still a problem and it's likely to get worse. How much of a problem is uncertain but we're already seeing some effects.

Anyway, back to topic. Vaccines good, Covid bad
Old 28-06-2021, 17:20   #542

Just saying about much of what I have been reading.
Attached Images

Old 28-06-2021, 18:15   #543

Boat: Watkins 27 - 27'

Quote:
In the US.. people in the East have been battling Big Government and the Corporations over water pollution for decades and dying in the process.
On both coasts you reap what you sow..

https://www.theepochtimes.com/invest...s_3784809.html

https://www.forbes.com/sites/thomasd...h=5fb45cbf5d48
Given that you're in Portugal, thank you for your concern.

But my original post was not intended to hijack the thread, it was just an observation.

As sagablu said "back to topic".
Old 28-06-2021, 18:59   #544

Boat: Leopard Catamaran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg K View Post
Yes, I agree completely, but would add that the " conflicting mission" you note is the direct result of the revolving door between industry and government regulatory bodies which creates a conflict of interest within the leadership and, thus, corruption in all regulatory bodies. Simply put, the regulatory bodies are captured by the industries themselves through this process.
Conflict of interest pretty much is in the definition of corruption.

The same is true of WHO, and Fauci in NIH, and Covid.

When the same people who funded, and covered up Covid, are now approving the vaccines. That is why some people are skeptical of the process, and by extension skeptical of the vaccines produced by this process.

The new vaccines may be effective, and even safe, but this entire thing has been very politicized, and sketchy.
Old 28-06-2021, 19:02   #545

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumbs Up View Post
Argue about it all you want until you are blue in the face. You guys asked for the evidence. It is not me putting my doctor career on the line. I don't know how many fake fact checks you guys can read without getting bored but that stuff is pure propaganda and when they stoop to telling outright lies about there being no evidence to support these claims they are just trying to discourage people from looking it up. It has the opposite effect for some of us. We were told that the vaccine didn't concentrate in organs such as ovaries and testes. Unless that paper is fake, they knew all along! Here it is again: https://www.docdroid.net/xq0Z8B0/pfi...government-pdf
Sorry, my Chinese is a little weak. English?
Old 28-06-2021, 19:27   #546

Boat: US$4,550 of lead under a GRP hull with cutter rig

Quote:
Originally Posted by capn_billl View Post
Sorry, my Chinese is a little weak. English?
Please!

That text is not in Chinese (华语,中文,汉语).

That is in Nipponese/Nihongo (日本语).

Both languages use Chinese ideographs/logograms (汉字). Chinese uses Chinese logograms almost exclusively. Nipponese uses the katakana (カタカナ) and hiragana (ひらがな) syllabaries in addition to Chinese ideographs.

Quite a few languages use the Latin alphabet, but that does not mean that Italian is English.
Old 28-06-2021, 19:36   #547

I was being facetious. Obviously Japanese since it came from a Japanese lab, but still a long ways from English.

I tried to save the PDF to show a Biolab scientist I know, but invisible code on the page redirects.

I guess I can screenshot.
Old 29-06-2021, 02:54   #548

Boat: 34' Crowther tri sold 16' Kayak now

Quote:
Originally Posted by capn_billl View Post

The same is true of WHO, and Fauci in NIH, and Covid.

When the same people who funded, and covered up Covid, are now approving the vaccines.
So, Fauci funded Covid?
Old 29-06-2021, 03:52   #549

Boat: 1983 Shannon 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sand crab View Post
So, Fauci funded Covid?
Fauchi as the Director of NIAID approved research grants for Gain of Function research via Peter Daszak's Ecohealth Alliance which outsourced the work to the Wuhan lab.

Significant financial support for this research also came from DOD and DAPRA... among others. All the same players were also involved in the mRNA vaccine research funding.

Ralph Baric trained Shi Zengli at UNC until the Gain of Function research was shut down in the US due to pandemic risk concerns. At that point Fauchi began to funnel funds through Ecohealth alliance to continue the work at the Wuhan lab in China.

This information has been out there for some time. There are public documents to prove it but you'll have to look for yourselves to find them.
Old 29-06-2021, 07:42   #550

Boat: 34' Crowther tri sold 16' Kayak now

Boatman61, the Epoch Times is a universally discredited "news" source. They promote Qanon and other wacko conspiracy theories. Maybe they are just telling you what you want to hear but frequently real news gives us the bad with the good.
Old 29-06-2021, 09:14   #551

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg K View Post
Fauchi as the Director of NIAID ....
"Fauchi"? Seriously?

It's Fauci. Is that so tough?

If international spelling is such a problem, there's probably no point discussing here how international scientific cooperation works.
Old 29-06-2021, 14:50   #552

Boat: Lagoon 400S2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lake-Effect View Post
"Fauchi"? Seriously?

It's Fauci. Is that so tough?

If international spelling is such a problem, there's probably no point discussing here how international scientific cooperation works.
Especially outsourcing of dangerous bio-weapon (gain of function euphemism) research to countries with lax protection measures / low environmental standards.

But in a globalized world it takes days until it fires back as we see.
Old 29-06-2021, 15:44   #553
Senior Cruiser

Community Sponsor
Cruisers Forum Supporter

pirate Re: Covid vaccine after having covid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sand crab View Post
Boatman61, the Epoch Times is a universally discredited "news" source. They promote Qanon and other wacko conspiracy theories. Maybe they are just telling you what you want to hear but frequently real news gives us the bad with the good.
What was the Good bit in Flint..???

15/04/2021 · April 15, 2021. Since state austerity policies initiated a potable water crisis seven years ago in Flint, Michigan, public health monitoring has focused on potential developmental deficits associated with lead exposure in adolescents or fetuses exposed in utero.

https://www.collective-evolution.com...-cancer-cases/

As the U.S. water supply decreases, demand is set to increase. On average, each American uses 80 to 100 gallons of water every day, with the nation’s estimated total daily usage topping 345 billion gallons—enough to sink the state of Rhode Island under a foot of water.
WTF do you guys use all that water for.???
No wonder watermakers are a priority on your boats, you don't understand what moderate use is..

You can't beat a people up for 75 years and have them say.. "I Love You.. ".
"It is better to die standing proud, than to live a lifetime on ones knees.."

The Politician Never Bites the Hand that Feeds him the 30 piece's of Silver..
Old 29-06-2021, 17:36   #554

The Associated Press reported last week that of the 18,000 American COVID-19 deaths in May, only 150 involved fully vaccinated people

— and that "breakthrough" infections of vaccinated people accounted for fewer than 1,200 of the 853,000 COVID-related hospitalizations during the month.

Those low numbers suggest the pandemic death rate "could be practically zero if everyone eligible got the vaccine," the news service concluded.

Yep, but you can't fix stupidity, so this pandemic will continue to unnecessarily drag along at tremendous medical expense for care and continued high death rates.

References:

Nearly all COVID deaths in US are now among unvaccinated
https://apnews.com/article/coronavir...6e7354f5d5e187

The increasingly Republican pandemic
https://www.yahoo.com/news/increasin...184318917.html
Old 29-06-2021, 17:48   #555

Quote:
What was the Good bit in Flint..???

15/04/2021 · April 15, 2021. Since state austerity policies initiated a potable water crisis seven years ago in Flint, Michigan, public health monitoring has focused on potential developmental deficits associated with lead exposure in adolescents or fetuses exposed in utero.

https://www.collective-evolution.com...-cancer-cases/

As the U.S. water supply decreases, demand is set to increase. On average, each American uses 80 to 100 gallons of water every day, with the nation’s estimated total daily usage topping 345 billion gallons—enough to sink the state of Rhode Island under a foot of water.
WTF do you guys use all that water for.???
No wonder watermakers are a priority on your boats, you don't understand what moderate use is..
Ah come on, one R.I. acre foot of water, now that is so not an impressive statistic.
Rhode Island, a postage stamp sized State, blink and you miss it if one is driving through. Heck that State is less than one quarter the size of Beaverhead County, Montana [one of the 56 counties in the 406 Country]. The State of Connecticut is a tad smaller than the Beaverhead. The Beaverhead is where my second residence is located and at which I am presently visiting to avoid the worst of the heat wave in the Pacific Northwest.