Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-07-2021, 15:59   #706

Location: On Vessel WINGS, wherever there's an ocean, currently in Mexico
Boat: Serendipity 43
Send a message via AIM to wingssail Send a message via Skype™ to wingssail
Re: Covid vaccine after having covid

It is "Gene Therapy" or not?

My understanding is that the virus' mRNA genes were modified to a) make it no longer able to produce the disease and b) to force the human cells to produce spike proteins which induce an immune system response.

The modified mRNA is wrapped in lipid so it can survive the injection and be absorbed by the cell.

The modified mRNA causes the human cell to produce spike proteins and is destroyed while still in the muscle tissue.

None of the human's cells are changed and none of the human's RNA or DNA or Genes are modified by this process.

Oh, and none of the mRNA was found to have migrated to other organs, only the lipid encasements (read the Pfiser paper's tables).

Tell me how this is incorrect.

I think the use of the term "Gene Thearpy" by the developers of these vaccines is unfortunate. I think the use of the term by others is a conscious attempt to use a scare term, and is dishonest.
Old 02-07-2021, 16:15   #707

Boat: Allied Princess 36 MKII

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanachie View Post
OK, SV Adeline, I was so puzzled by your posts about routes that I had to read them again. Now I'm laughing.

Not only do you not have a clue about basic navigation, but even your error has an error.

In one post, you seem to be saying that it's a puzzle why planes take these routes that appear to be longer on a map. The answer to that, of course, is that they are taking great circle routes, which actually are shorter.

You know, Earth is kind of round. The closer you get to the poles, the shorter the distance around the world.

Then you seem to say that the route shown by a straight line on a map is shorter in actuality than a great circle route, which is dead wrong.

We should believe your conspiracy theories why? You don't even know basic principles of sailing.
I wasn't referring to routes closer to poles or navigation by circular route...I was referring to global positioning on the round globe shaped rock we live on. When straight line a->b is shorter, I'm curious as to why a significantly longer route is taken. I will have to find the one in particular that stuck out the most, i didn't memorize the route. Per the globe direct path over water was roughly 60% of the distance flown over land. The direct path is within range, the indirect path requires refuel.. scenarios like that naturally cause me to wonder why... no conspiracy theory required

Edit: I should clarify, I did not say the direct path was shorter, punching the GPS coordinates into the computer said it was shorter.
Old 02-07-2021, 16:20   #708

Boat: Lagoon 400S2

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingssail View Post

My understanding is that the virus' mRNA genes were modified to a) make it no longer able to produce the disease and b) to force the human cells to produce spike proteins which induce an immune system response.

The modified mRNA is wrapped in lipid so it can survive the injection and be absorbed by the cell.

The modified mRNA causes the human cell to produce spike proteins and is destroyed while still in the muscle tissue.

None of the human's cells are changed and none of the human's RNA or DNA or Genes are modified by this process.

Oh, and none of the mRNA was found to have migrated to other organs, only the lipid encasements (read the Pfiser paper's tables).

Tell me how this is incorrect.

I think the use of the term "Gene Thearpy" by the developers of these vaccines is unfortunate. I think the use of the term by others is a conscious attempt to use a scare term, and is dishonest.
So IF it is so innocent, why not call it by it's name. Why pretend / disguise it and deny it that it IS GEN engineering and GEN therapy?

You need informed consent on experimental jabs, not disinformed. Otherwise it is misleading the public, forcing them into something they would disagree - if they were properly informed - and this is a criminal agenda.

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/dr-ry...GXuLhRUOQ.html
Old 02-07-2021, 16:39   #709

Boat: Allied Princess 36 MKII

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike OReilly View Post
OK, most of this is just opinion or your own personal observation. It's not really open to scientific discussion. But you are making a claim which can be examined or explored. That is: "we are being told to accept science that contradicts reality."

So, to examine this scientifically: #1. Who is telling you this? And what is the "science*" that contradicts reality?

*By this I assume you mean a scientific finding. Science is a process. It's not a thing, or an authority.
A prime example would be over 100 years of geological research which revealed that our (round-ish) planet has cycles. In the last century scientists revealed that our planet was in the beginning of a significant climate shift, one that has repeated fairly consistently over the last million years. In fact geological evidence reveals some 15 times this has happened in the last million years....
Fast forward 50-ish years and the climate change is caused by humans and our pollution. Now, I'm not advocating pollution, and by no means would I advocate humans...but common sense has to be applied when accepting reality. If it's been happening for over a million years...I don't think Bubba and his out of tune truck started this...
This was the subject of after school specials when I was a child, now you are labeled a conspiracy theorist by the *woke* if you deny the political scientists.
As a species we should all be ashamed of how we have treated our planet...but it would be amazing if the same species had the sense (common or not) to know they are being lied to.
Old 02-07-2021, 16:41   #710

Location: On Vessel WINGS, wherever there's an ocean, currently in Mexico
Boat: Serendipity 43
Send a message via AIM to wingssail Send a message via Skype™ to wingssail

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatNewBee View Post
So IF it is so innocent, why not call it by it's name. Why pretend / disguise it and deny it that it IS GEN engineering and GEN therapy?
My guess is that using that terminology makes it sound high tech or modern. People use all kinds of spin to enhance the perception of their product. And in fact, they did use gene therapy to create the vaccine, so a bit of slight of hand.

But in this case it has inflamed the conspiracy theorists.

I notice that neither you or thumbs up took any issue with the debunk I did of the "mRNA spreads through out the body" claim when I actually read the Pfiser paper's tables and reported that is does not show a spread of the mRNA.

I think most of the claims made by the conspiracy theorists will not hold up to actual inspection..

BTW I am not going to watch all your videos, if you have something to say, say it, don't expect me to be a sheep and go wherever you point me.
Old 02-07-2021, 16:44   #711

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/V Adeline View Post
I find it interesting one of our alphabet agencies had the exact same scenario planned (to be blamed on Cuba)
Have no real clue who *they* are or what the plan is, but I'm really confused as to why there didn't seem to be any plane wreckage at the Pentagon. If there was some revealed, I would like to see those photos.
Ask you will receive.

9-11 Review: ERROR: 'The Pentagon Attack Left No Aircraft Debris'

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/photo...0to%20collapse.
Old 02-07-2021, 16:54   #712

Boat: 34' Crowther tri sold 16' Kayak now

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatNewBee View Post
https://brandnewtube.com/watch...deo...zlGbGYNn9.html

Watch and you will know, if you are interested in the answer at all. It may also teach you what science is.

That website is rated full tin foil hat by everyone. Try to do better please.
Old 02-07-2021, 17:08   #713

Some Vaccinated People Are Dying of Covid-19. Here's Why Scientists Aren't Surprised.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/med...?ocid=msedgntp
Old 02-07-2021, 17:37   #714
cruiser

Boat: Hitchhiker, Catamaran, 40'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sand crab View Post
So 9/11 was a giant conspiracy by Republicans?
And again who is they?
I never said by who. I don't know and the details are irrelavent and probably dangerous. That does not make it false. The evidence makes it obvious.
Old 02-07-2021, 17:41   #715
cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sand crab View Post
That website is rated full tin foil hat by everyone. Try to do better please.
You Tube censors many topics. Any new video sharing site is the same as youtube used to be.
Old 02-07-2021, 17:57   #716

Quote:

...I think the use of the term by others is a conscious attempt to use a scare term, and is dishonest.

You got it in one. Antivax word-games.
Old 02-07-2021, 18:28   #717

Boat: Lagoon 400S2

Quote:
My guess is that using that terminology makes it sound high tech or modern. People use all kinds of spin to enhance the perception of their product. And in fact, they did use gene therapy to create the vaccine, so a bit of slight of hand.

But in this case it has inflamed the conspiracy theorists.

I notice that neither you or thumbs up took any issue with the debunk I did of the "mRNA spreads through out the body" claim when I actually read the Pfiser paper's tables and reported that is does not show a spread of the mRNA.

I think most of the claims made by the conspiracy theorists will not hold up to actual inspection..

BTW I am not going to watch all your videos, if you have something to say, say it, don't expect me to be a sheep and go wherever you point me.
Read independent research instead of Pfizer papers. And don't call people conspiracy theorists only because you cannot stand an open discussion or disagree with an opinion or scientific result.

Watch the video and you will know why you are on the wrong side, and who invented the term to smear the opposition.

You have to read independend sources outside of the blob, unfortunately many scientists are censored and silenced this days, this are dark times for science.

Even Nobel price awarded scientists are simply deleted in LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Youtube. Open your Eyes and your mind and read publications from both sides. Then built up your mind.
Old 02-07-2021, 18:31   #718

Boat: 1998 Catalina 320

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/V Adeline View Post
I wasn't referring to routes closer to poles or navigation by circular route...I was referring to global positioning on the round globe shaped rock we live on. When straight line a->b is shorter, I'm curious as to why a significantly longer route is taken. I will have to find the one in particular that stuck out the most, i didn't memorize the route. Per the globe direct path over water was roughly 60% of the distance flown over land. The direct path is within range, the indirect path requires refuel.. scenarios like that naturally cause me to wonder why... no conspiracy theory required

Edit: I should clarify, I did not say the direct path was shorter, punching the GPS coordinates into the computer said it was shorter.

So you marvel at how you, sitting at your computer, can be smarter than the tens of thousands of pilots who have been flying across the world for the last 100 years?

After all, you've discovered that they are wasting fuel by needlessly taking the wrong routes.

How could you be incorrect? After all, like the other anti-vaxxers on this list, you have a web browser and can do ninth-grade math. What else does anyone need to figure out the world?

I'm not even going to let myself hope that you see anything wrong with this picture.

The world sure is simple when you don't know anything.
Old 02-07-2021, 18:56   #719
cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike OReilly View Post
So this is a perfect example of how science actually works. Hydroxychloroquine as a treatment for Covid-19 continues to be studied, as it should. Different studies based on different design parameters (and differing biases) are producing a range of results. I hope you recognize I could easily fill the page with studies showing benign to negative results.

At this point the expert analysis from most established and credible sources (CDC, Health Canada, WHO, etc.) remain of the opinion that hydroxychloroquine is not an effective treatment. But if the tide of research changes, so will they. And so will I.

Where you see conspiracy and secret cabals of "powers that be", I see the normal process of science playing out as it should.

This is the problem with people who believe they are as skilled as the established experts in a field. Expertise matters. I'll say it again; experts don't always get it right. But they are more often right than lay people who believe they know more.
Tell it to Dr. Peter McCoullough, an expert Dr. and researcher who is curing many patients with his oral covid multidrug protocol. Our top health officials do not treat patients or do research. They are not the true experts. They are the sell outs. HCQ is moderately effective. The real issue is that Ivermectin is very effective but is being suppressed because the EAU would have been voided if the truth came out. Big Pharma can generate a large quantity of published studies for anything in short order. The major scientific journal editors have sold out. This has been documented, proven, and even admitted to. They generated a negative Ivermectin study that has been discredited for many reasons yet it was the hinge point for the Who not recommending the drug and widely quoted by Yahoo news and all of mainstream media. Can you not see this? Who then are these established experts that we should be listening to. Name some please.
Old 02-07-2021, 18:59   #720
cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanachie View Post
So you marvel at how you, sitting at your computer, can be smarter than the tens of thousands of pilots who have been flying across the world for the last 100 years?

After all, you've discovered that they are wasting fuel by needlessly taking the wrong routes.

How could you be incorrect? After all, like the other anti-vaxxers on this list, you have a web browser and can do ninth-grade math. What else does anyone need to figure out the world?

I'm not even going to let myself hope that you see anything wrong with this picture.

The world sure is simple when you don't know anything.
Give it a break. No need for animosity. No one here is saying that the world is flat. It was just an observation that got mentioned.