Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 21-03-2021, 16:11   #181
Moderator and Certifiable Refitter

Boat: C.L.O.D.
Re: Covid vaccines: risk vs benefit alarming news

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadagirl View Post
Bwahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha

Do you realize that micro chips are solid objects not lending themselves to liquid injection? Way too large for that? Educate yourself.
Micro chips are so yesterday, get with the program, today we use nano chips and tomorrow - who knows but I'm hoping for potato chips.
All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangereous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible. T.E. Lawrence
Old 21-03-2021, 16:25   #182

Boat: C&C 27 Mk III

So I’m wondering if anyone who wasn’t vaccinated for or hadn’t had measles but may have been recently exposed to the disease would feel comfortable hanging out with a pregnant woman?
Old 21-03-2021, 17:02   #183
UFO

Boat: Lagoon 440

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtsailjt View Post
What else do you have in mind that we are randomly exposed to that kills over half a million Americans in a year? Drug/alcohol abuse and obesity kills quite a few, either directly or indirectly, but those are dangers some of us choose to expose ourselves to voluntarily. So what kills more than covid has that there’s no uproar about?

I agree with the concept of “you do you” and wouldn’t want to see forced vaccinations but hope that the vast majority of us consider the possible effect on our neighbor(s) when we make that choice. None of us is an island and it’s foolish to pretend that we are.

Errrr.. How about sugar and sweeteners?? Oh I forgot, that's not random as they stick it in about everything you can buy if its been processed.
Old 21-03-2021, 17:08   #184
UFO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montanan View Post
The scary thing is the very large portion of the population that are gullible enough to actually believe such and to actively spread such insanities.

It is mind boggling how pervasive such has become.

Can't say I'm with the chip crew, but it's even scarier that most of the population are totally trusting of Governments and Large corporations - Neither have a great track record, yet you happily believe the so obvious propaganda that they spew out each day and are good, compliant, and subservient members of society.

On a different Chip note you should look into Elon Musks, Google and Facebooks plans about enhanced humans - Neural interface chips - This is not conspiracy, they very openly talk about it - AI from the cloud straight to your subconscious - I'm sure y'all be signing up for that as well.
Old 21-03-2021, 18:05   #185
Senior Cruiser

Community Sponsor
Cruisers Forum Supporter

pirate Re: Covid vaccines: risk vs benefit alarming news

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtsailjt View Post
I think that’s a pretty likely scenario and the self interest of anti vaxxers who want to join everyone else in enjoying a normal life will have them getting a jab too, eventually.

But lots of misinformation and conspiracy theories and mistrust of governments and big corporations who make the vaccinations are circulating right now, and some folks seem pretty insecure about the possibility that someone might consider them a sheep. But when it comes right down to it, I’m pretty confident that they’ll eventually join the rest of us in getting vaccinated and a year from now this will all be behind us.
To be honest the Anti vaxers don't have to do a thing to screw with people's heads over AstraZeneca..
The EU, Macron and Merkel are doing that for them..
First it's no good for over 65's, then it's Stop.. its dangerous and the latest is only use it on over 55's..
Vaccine skepticism in France has gone up from the previous 40% to nearly 60%, it's risen in Germany and the BAME population are crapping themselves..

You can't beat a people up for 75 years and have them say.. "I Love You.. ".
"It is better to die standing proud, than to live a lifetime on ones knees.."

The Politician Never Bites the Hand that Feeds him the 30 piece's of Silver..
Old 21-03-2021, 22:14   #186

Boat: Tayana 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFO View Post
Errrr.. How about sugar and sweeteners?? Oh I forgot, that's not random as they stick it in about everything you can buy if its been processed.

Just like alcohol, drug abuse, tobacco, and overeating, sugar and corn syrup lead to many deaths each year. But they are all hazards that, unlike covid, require you to choose to partake. Corn syrup is certainly dangerous and there are probably a few folks who don’t understand how addictive and dangerous it is, but by now most of us do understand the danger and consume way too much of it it anyway. I avoid processed food and rarely even eat honey anymore (and no sugar) but I don’t disagree that it’s a problem. But my question was what else was as dangerous as covid that we are exposed to but doesn’t get much attention, not including harmful things we choose to consume.

Sweeteners are actually an issue I’ve discussed at length over the past few years with one of my sisters. She’s got about 20# she’d really like to lose and gets quite frustrated that despite working out hard and long several times a week she hasn’t lost any of it. I’ve pointed out that starting the day with high carb cereal with sugar sprinkled on and sugar in her coffee just starts the low blood sugar roller coaster so by mid morning she “needs”a bagel, and all throughout the day as her energy flags, yet another sweet pick me up. She’s conditioned herself so that “tasty” is synonymous with “sweet” in her mind. I think it’s a miracle it’s only an extra 20 lbs. and not much more. But it’s her choice, not something she was exposed to involuntarily from a chance encounter with an unvaccinated stranger.
Old 21-03-2021, 22:28   #187

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaClyDog View Post
You understand this man is a vet right? You want to take your medical advice from a vet, that's your prerogative but you should really stop spreading this as medical advice fit for human consumption!!

Yeah. Much better to trust the people making/pushing the vaccines. Like the president of Pfizer ... I bet his qualifications are way better. lol
Old 22-03-2021, 00:43   #188

Boat: Beneteau Cyclades 43

All vaccines have side effects. Some people tolerate them better than others, some even die.

Unfortunately, vaccine makers have no incentive to make vaccines safer as it would cost them more and the government removes all liability for injury or death anyway. Do you know any other product which is liability free? The media does not dare to expose the big pharma, scientists get ostracized and de-funded if they dare to question.

There is a lot of good information (and real science ) here: https://thehighwire.com/ and https://www.icandecide.org/

also, interesting articles and stats here: https://childrenshealthdefense.org/
Old 22-03-2021, 03:24   #189
Senior Cruiser

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Boat: (Cruiser Living On Dirt)

The graphic below shows how one year of coronavirus deaths [March 2019 through Mar. 2021] compares to the leading causes of death in 2019.

How has the world changed since COVID-19?https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/...since-covid-19

Old 22-03-2021, 03:33   #190
UFO

Quote:
Originally Posted by GordMay View Post
The graphic below shows how one year of coronavirus deaths [March 2019 through Mar. 2021] compares to the leading causes of death in 2019.

How has the world changed since COVID-19?https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/...since-covid-19

The big question is in reality how many of those 2.7 million belong in the other groups and were just people that died "WITH" a positive Covid PCR Test?
Old 22-03-2021, 03:41   #191
Senior Cruiser

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Boat: (Cruiser Living On Dirt)

AstraZeneca Vaccine Safe & Effective:

AstraZeneca says the COVID-19 vaccine it developed in cooperation with Oxford University was 79-percent effective in preventing symptomatic illness a large trial in the United States, Chile and Peru, paving the way for its long-awaited application for US approval.

The vaccine was found to be 100 percent effective against severe or critical disease and hospitalisation and was safe, the drugmaker said on Monday, as it released results of the late-stage human trial study of more than 32,000 volunteers across all age groups.

The study found the vaccine effective across all ages, including older people, which previous studies in other countries had raised concerns over.

AstraZeneca said an independent safety committee conducted a specific review of the blood clots in the US trial, as well as cerebral venous sinus thrombosis (CVST), which is an extremely rare blood clot in the brain, with the help of an independent neurologist.

The London-listed company said the panel found “no increased risk of thrombosis [the process of a blood clot forming] or events characterised by thrombosis among the 21,583 participants receiving at least one dose of the vaccine. The specific search for CVST found no events in this trial”.

“AZD1222 US Phase III trial met primary efficacy endpoint in preventing COVID-19 at interim analysis”
https://www.astrazeneca.com/media-ce...-endpoint.html

“Phase III Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study of AZD1222 for the Prevention of COVID-19 in Adults”
https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/...&draw=2&rank=1

“Covid vaccine: US trial of AstraZeneca jab confirms safety” ~ by Fergus Walsh, BBC
https://www.bbc.com/news/health-56479462

Old 22-03-2021, 03:52   #192
UFO

Quote:

The vaccine was found to be 100 percent effective against severe or critical disease and hospitalisation and was safe

Well whats the problem with "ONLY" giving it to those that are at risk, rather than foisting it on everyone?
Old 22-03-2021, 04:33   #193
Senior Cruiser

Community Sponsor
Cruisers Forum Supporter

pirate Re: Covid vaccines: risk vs benefit alarming news

Quote:

Wow.. Things must be bad when folks are looking to Al-Jazeera for their statistics..
5 yrs ago they could not be trusted..

You can't beat a people up for 75 years and have them say.. "I Love You.. ".
"It is better to die standing proud, than to live a lifetime on ones knees.."

The Politician Never Bites the Hand that Feeds him the 30 piece's of Silver..
Old 22-03-2021, 04:40   #194

Boat: Rafiki 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFO View Post
The big question is in reality how many of those 2.7 million belong in the other groups and were just people that died "WITH" a positive Covid PCR Test?
No. We just covered this (again) in the "Addressing Misinformation..." thread. The answer is NONE, statistically speaking. The effort to suggest these cause of death assignments are false is simple obfuscation.
Old 22-03-2021, 04:52   #195
UFO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike OReilly View Post
No. We just covered this (again) in the "Addressing Misinformation..." thread. The answer is NONE, statistically speaking. The effort to suggest these cause of death assignments are false is simple obfuscation.

My Bad, I missed the thread where a group of cruisers trolled through all the propaganda and misleading and false information to make the decision that actually when they say died with covid or tested positive for covid in the last 28 days or longer and then died actually means that covid was the primary cause of death.

To make such a statement as none is well...........................

Tags
alarm