Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 25-08-2021, 11:57   #181

Re: For gods sake - Get vaccinated

Quote:
Originally Posted by C420sailor View Post
FALSE.

The reason we are seeing breakthrough cases and high viral load in vaccinated people is because of new variants. New variants aren’t formed in a vacuum—they originate from strains that are overwhelmingly created in the unvaccinated population. Every time the virus jumps from person to person, it mutates. Each mutation increases the chances of new strains that are more deadly and/or vaccine resistant.
Are you postulating that there are millions or billions of variants out there?
Old 25-08-2021, 11:57   #182

Boat: Gemini 105Mc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dooglas View Post
I don't care whether they stay home, but I do care whether they visit my cruising grounds and go ashore where I eat, drink, resupply, and meet others. Let's be blunt. Those who choose to be unvaccinated substantially increase the risk to others as well as themselves.

Please, please, please stay home, hide in your basement. You might catch it, you know anything at all......that flu thing that no on want's to talk about anymore.

Oh by the way, "your cruising grounds", please let us all know where you have purchased such "grounds"...........
Old 25-08-2021, 11:58   #183

Boat: Gulfstar 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravelinLight View Post
No they do not, those who recovered from COVID have stronger antibodies than those with the vaccine. That is a medical fact.

Your post showcases your either need for control over others or the fact you do not trust the vaccine.

Which is it?
You are incorrect about that. Just ask this guy: https://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2021/0...l-pkg-vpx.kusa
Old 25-08-2021, 11:59   #184
Marine Service Provider

Boat: Beneteau 432, C&C Landfall 42, Roberts Offshore 38

the way to put an end to the transgender dilemma is simple.....childbirth....there are those that can...and those that cannot...
Old 25-08-2021, 12:03   #185

I also think that gay males with AIDS should be castrated so that they will not transfer the disease to other innocent people. Also, let's tattoo numbers on Jews' arms just in case we have a problem with them too. And how about re-instituting slavery for black people? Let's not stop now when we can Re-Set everything.
Old 25-08-2021, 12:04   #186

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingssail View Post
FALSE STATEMENT.

The description that ongoing modern fetal tissue harvesting is used to create vaccines (and that God would oppose it) is dishonest sensationalism.

What does God say?

He's been quiet on the subject but the Catholic church has not,

"it is morally acceptable to receive COVID-19 vaccines that have used cell lines from aborted fetuses in their research and production process,”

https://www.catholicnews.com/vatican...ly-acceptable/

Are the vaccines developed or manufactured using aborted Babies?

https://www.nebraskamed.com/COVID/yo...ed-fetal-cells

"Pfizer explains: mRNA vaccines are made from a DNA template in a lab, rather than the traditional method of being made in cells. The vaccine is then synthetically produced.

"The Moderna vaccine is also synthetic. Moderna began by designing a gene sequence on a computer...Moderna and BioNtech used software to tell them “what chemicals to put together and in what order”.

"The COVID-19 vaccine being developed by AstraZeneca in collaboration with Oxford University has generated the most debate.

"it was widely claimed on social media...that the AstraZeneca vaccine contains MRC-5 cells from lung tissue of a male fetus which was aborted in the 1960s. This specific claim has been fact checked by Associated Press, Full Fact, Politifact, Reuters and Snopes and found to be false. However, the MRC-5 cell line was used in the preclinical testing of the AstraZeneca vaccine and AstraZeneca did use the HEK 293 cell line to manufacture its vaccine (and Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna in the design of their vaccines). These cells originate from a fetus which was aborted in the Netherlands in 1973. The fetus was aborted legally at the time for other reasons, and not for the purposes of vaccine research.

"They have been used in both medical research and the production of vaccines including hepatitis A, rubella, chickenpox and rabies.

https://factcheckni.org/articles/cov...orted-fetuses/
I don't really care what the catholic church has to say, abortion is murder. It makes no difference to me (or God) if the murder was done in the 1960's or today. You are correct that not all of the vaccines use aborted fetal cell lines for the ongoing manufacture of the vaccine, but they all used it for the development and testing of the vaccine. It is unethical and frankly disgusting that they've kept this baby's cells alive for 50 years for the purpose of medical experimentation.
Old 25-08-2021, 12:05   #187

Boat: Rafiki 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravelinLight View Post
No they do not, those who recovered from COVID have stronger antibodies than those with the vaccine. That is a medical fact.
No... it is not a medical fact.

In actual fact, the research remains inconclusive on this question. That said, the predominance of evidence suggests the opposite; that the mRNA vaccines, in particular, stimulate a stronger, and more broadly-robust immune response.

New CDC Study: Vaccination Offers Higher Protection than Previous COVID-19 Infection

Quote:
A study of COVID-19 infections in Kentucky among people who were previously infected with SAR-CoV-2 shows that unvaccinated individuals are more than twice as likely to be reinfected with COVID-19 than those who were fully vaccinated after initially contracting the virus. These data further indicate that COVID-19 vaccines offer better protection than natural immunity alone and that vaccines, even after prior infection, help prevent reinfections.
Old 25-08-2021, 12:07   #188

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dooglas View Post
I don't care whether they stay home, but I do care whether they visit my cruising grounds and go ashore where I eat, drink, resupply, and meet others. Let's be blunt. Those who choose to be unvaccinated substantially increase the risk to others as well as themselves.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Copacabana View Post
Link? I haven't found one serious study that supports your claim, but if you want to put your faith in de-worming medicine for cows, have at it...

https://youtu.be/3j7am9kjMrk

https://youtu.be/XYv30g7TKVM

Dr Campbell is hardly an antivaxer.... He has been very disturbed by the western worlds refusal to adopt prophylaxis that has been demonstrated to save lives in 3rd world countries. It appears that general consensus in western medicine is that if you become ill with covid 19 you should die and staff have no obligation to apply therapies known to prevent deaths. Maintaining high deaths rates amongst the non vaccinated helps to keep the population in fear and to thoughtlessly obey the government. All nonsense.