Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 18-09-2021, 07:36   #151
Senior Cruiser

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Boat: (Cruiser Living On Dirt)
Re: Mickey Mouse, COVID and Martinique

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanathon View Post
... Again it is your life, your choice. My life, my choice I thank you for not imposing your will on others.
Not Necessarily - One Person’s Liberty Can’t Trump Everyone Else’s

Human rights involve responsibility, and duties toward other people, and the community. Individuals often have a responsibility, to ensure that they exercise their rights, with due regard for the rights of others.

When it comes to health, one might expect to have the freedom to behave as one chooses, within the necessary legal constraints. An individual can decide, for instance, whether or not to seek treatment for a bacterial sexually transmitted infection (STI).

But what happens, when the wants of the individual are not in line with what will benefit either the individual concerned, or the general population? When these interests compete, what should be done? For instance, a parent, believing (incorrectly) that the measles-mumps-rubella (MMR) vaccine is linked to autism, may decline vaccination for her child, despite this putting both the child, and other individuals, at risk of infection.

These issues are not just abstract, and in some cases have been tested in court.

On February 20, 1905, the US Supreme Court [by a 7-2 majority] upheld, for the first time, the right of the city of Cambridge to mandate vaccination* for everyone, even against their wishes, against smallpox. [Jacobson v. Massachusetts*]

The Jacobson holding suggests that other people, from co-workers to classmates, to neighbors, have a corresponding liberty interest in being free from infectious disease. Like those who inhale passive smoke, they, too, are affected by a decision, that others deem a matter of personal choice.

And the court’s ruling* makes clear, that a community in danger, has every right to protect itself.

[*] “Jacobson v. Massachusetts, 197 U.S. 11 (1905)” ~ U.S. Supreme Court

“There are manifold restraints to which every person is necessarily subject for the common good”, read the majority opinion.
“On any other basis, organized society could not exist with safety to its members. Society based on the rule that each one is a law unto himself would soon be confronted with disorder and anarchy.”

“There is, of course, a sphere within which the individual may assert the supremacy of his own will and rightfully dispute the authority of any human government”, Justice John Marshall Harlan, writing for the majority, acknowledged.

“But it is equally true that, in every well ordered society charged with the duty of conserving the safety of its members the rights of the individual in respect of his liberty may at times, under the pressure of great dangers, be subjected to such restraint, to be enforced by reasonable regulations, as the safety of the general public may demand.”

Here ➥ https://supreme.justia.com/cases/federal/us/197/11/

I realise that this thread is supposed to be about Martinique, and not the USA; but, I think that the Justice's logical reasoning has universal applicability, beyond US law.
Dockhead might be able willing to provide interesting & informative commentary on the Constitutional issues.

Old 18-09-2021, 10:13   #152
Senior Cruiser

Community Sponsor
Cruisers Forum Supporter

pirate Re: Mickey Mouse, COVID and Martinique

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixnax View Post
You posted this: I get what your saying...
Its a fear driven thing with the media and money to be made in the driving seat..
Loud speakers bellow about AZ side effect (minute in comparison to those given) yet very quiet about Pfizer.. and Modernas deaths from contaminated vaccines.
Bring on the empty horses..

I replied to your conspiratorial claim that there was naught but quiet about Pfizer...and Moderna deaths with the explanation why. Now you are off to the races and moving the goalposts per usual. :bigg rin:
No goal posts moved..
Everyone has heard about the possible AZ casuality deaths in the UK... NYT et Al yet there is no similar reporting of the 990 post Pfizer deaths in Japan alone.. even allowing there is double the population to the UK it far exceeds the AZ deaths...
AstraZeneca Covid vaccine linked to 32 deaths, new stats show – a miniscule 0.00015% chance of dying.
Blood clots were being trumpeted long before possible causality was established.. Level the playing field chaps..
I know folks are making big bucks and $'s trump the truth but really.. at least admit how many are dying post Pfizer vaccine.
As for the other, it was you that brought up the science of death.. birth is fatal.

You can't beat a people up for 75 years and have them say.. "I Love You.. ".
"It is better to die standing proud, than to live a lifetime on ones knees.."

The Politician Never Bites the Hand that Feeds him the 30 piece's of Silver..
Old 18-09-2021, 11:39   #153
Senior Cruiser

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by boatman61 View Post
No goal posts moved..
Everyone has heard about the possible AZ casuality deaths in the UK... NYT et Al yet there is no similar reporting of the 990 post Pfizer deaths in Japan alone.. even allowing there is double the population to the UK it far exceeds the AZ deaths...
... at least admit how many are dying post Pfizer vaccine ...
You may be correct, for once; in that it may be true that nobody, but you, has heard of of the 990 post Pfizer deaths in Japan.
Where did you learn that?

Have you seen any definitive causual relationship between any vaccination, and any deaths?

Old 18-09-2021, 12:14   #154
cruiser

Boat: Hitchhiker, Catamaran, 40'

Quote:
Originally Posted by GordMay View Post

Have you seen any definitive causal relationship between any vaccination, and any deaths?
Anaphylaxis immediately after the vaccine. The patient dies. Cause of death?
Here are data from 43 cases (tip of the iceberg) listed on the FDA/CDC adverse reaction reporting system. If not from the shots, what could be their cause of death?
https://medalerts.org/vaersdb/findfi...9%29)&DIED=Yes
Old 18-09-2021, 12:55   #155

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumbs Up View Post
Anaphylaxis immediately after the vaccine. The patient dies. Cause of death?
Here are data from 43 cases (tip of the iceberg) listed on the FDA/CDC adverse reaction reporting system. If not from the shots, what could be their cause of death?
Heart stopped.

99% of all people who have ever died had this ailment at death.
Old 18-09-2021, 13:45   #156
Senior Cruiser

Cruisers Forum Supporter

A new scientific study came out recently, proving a correlation between vaccines, and adults with autism.
The reason given to this correlation, was the children without vaccines died, before becoming adults.

Old 18-09-2021, 14:02   #157
Senior Cruiser

Community Sponsor
Cruisers Forum Supporter

Quote:
Japan has administered over 124 million vaccine shots. 44 percent of the country has been fully vaccinated. As of Aug. 8, 1,002 people have died after receiving vaccines. While only 11 of the deaths were accounted for by Moderna, the remaining 991 were those who had received Pfizer jabs. The health ministry stated that no causality has been established between vaccine injections and deaths. Adverse reactions to Moderna vaccines have been reported at a rate of 0.01 percent.

According to a study published in The Lancet in September last year, Japan has one of the lowest confidence rates in the world when it comes to the effectiveness and safety of vaccines.

Another interesting study..
https://english.alarabiya.net/corona...neca-jab-Study

Covid vaccines and blood clots..
The unusual constellation of symptoms was immediately familiar to some haematologists, particularly those with experience of treating people with a rare reaction to the anti-clotting drug heparin. That syndrome, called HIT, is also characterized by low platelet counts and sometimes the presence of clots.

Blood clots are one of the effects of Covid 19..
Quote:
You may be correct, for once; in that it may be true that nobody, but you, has heard of of the 990 post Pfizer deaths in Japan.
Where did you learn that?

Have you seen any definitive causual relationship between any vaccination, and any deaths?

You should read posts Gord... See above..
Mind it has not stopped folks on here from saying AZ is a dangerous vaccine.. go Pfizer.

Old 18-09-2021, 14:34   #158

Quote:
You should read posts Gord... See above..
Mind it has not stopped folks on here from saying AZ is a dangerous vaccine.. go Pfizer.
Interesting. Because I'm lazy please direct my attention to the posts actually stating, not a reinterpretation, that AZ was a dangerous vaccine.

On another note, whereas I, and it seems many others here, consider Covid Vaccination issues to be public health issues that can have an enormous impact on both our personal health and our ability to freely enjoy cruising and thus worthy of open discussion the belief is not universal. The Moderators have stated that some of them consider Covid Vaccination discussions to to be political in nature and hence inappropriate for a Cruisers Forum.

The point is that I don't know how close we are to another locked thread but I wouldn't be surprised if we were very close indeed.
Old 18-09-2021, 14:45   #159
Senior Cruiser

Community Sponsor
Cruisers Forum Supporter

Quote:
Interesting. Because I'm lazy please direct my attention to the posts actually stating, not a reinterpretation, that AZ was a dangerous vaccine.

On another note, whereas I, and it seems many others here, consider Covid Vaccination issues to be public health issues that can have an enormous impact on both our personal health and our ability to freely enjoy cruising and thus worthy of open discussion the belief is not universal. The Moderators have stated that some of them consider Covid Vaccination discussions to to be political in nature and hence inappropriate for a Cruisers Forum.

The point is that I don't know how close we are to another locked thread but I wouldn't be surprised if we were very close indeed.
You would have to read through the closed threads.. I am just posting links and copy and pastes.. interspersed with taking the piss out of the more rabid...
As for political. of course it is.. Politics is driving the whole thing, anyone who denies that is kidding themselves.

Old 18-09-2021, 15:09   #160
cruiser

Boat: Hitchhiker, Catamaran, 40'

Quote:
A new scientific study came out recently, proving a correlation between vaccines, and adults with autism.
The reason given to this correlation, was the children without vaccines died, before becoming adults.
You make such a good case for forced injections for all. Doesn't really matter which vaccine or which felon produced it. Our top FDA vaccine regulators have resigned over politicization of boosters. Today a panel recommended against boosters for the non-elderly. Do you think the FDA will approve the boosters for all? I think they will. Because of the phenomenon called regulatory capture. Look it up. Babies are going to be next. As if the 69 inoculations recommended for our children are not enough.

Here is your reference to 900 plus post 'ronavax deaths in Japan:
Quote:
By the end of July there were 919 deaths following coronavirus vaccination. A specialized subcommittee discussing side effects has stated it cannot evaluate the causal relation between vaccination and the deaths.https://mainichi.jp/english/articles...0m/0na/024000c
Why should these arguments revert to past vaccines in general?
Why are we still suppressing early treatment protocols? Why are none "approved" other than remdesivir (which is expensive and does not work).
What have the health care workers who are refusing the vaccine witnessed that makes them not want it?

There are a lot of points that should be discussed. Then there is a narrative that is being pushed by multibillion dollar publicly funded ad campaigns.

Then there is this:
Quote:
Health Canada wants influencers to help spread messaging.....Influencers may be used to target specific audiences with vaccine informationhttps://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-...ging-1.5977719
I just want to point out that there are a handful of Canadian freelance blogger types on here with an undying desire to further the "official" narratives. I would like to see some of you at least post something, anything that is even slightly controversial, just once, you know, to show that you are not paid pushers of this pervasive groupthink mentality.

I had pointed out a year ago that ivermectin was being actively suppressed by the media. You guys vehemently denied it. What say you now?
Old 18-09-2021, 15:28   #161

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumbs Up View Post
I just want to point out that there are a handful of Canadian freelance blogger types on here with an undying desire to further the "official" narratives. I would like to see some of you at least post something, anything that is even slightly controversial, just once, you know, to show that you are not paid pushers of this pervasive groupthink mentality.
Well hello back atcha. Please clarify the difference between 'controversial' and 'batsh!tinsane', because there's been a lot of the latter posted, and I have no interest in posting any such fables.
Quote:
I had pointed out a year ago that ivermectin was being actively suppressed by the media. You guys vehemently denied it. What say you now?
That Ivermectin apparently has not proven very effective in preventing or treating COVID. And that vaccination is still more sensible and efficient than taking something prophylactically for an indefinite period.
Old 18-09-2021, 16:06   #162

Quote:
You would have to read through the closed threads.. I am just posting links and copy and pastes.. interspersed with taking the piss out of the more rabid...
As for political. of course it is.. Politics is driving the whole thing, anyone who denies that is kidding themselves.
Political? Because in the US being a member of one our political parties makes you more likely to not be vaccinated? You might as well call it a religious issue then.
Old 18-09-2021, 18:42   #163

Quote:
Also, you made the assertion about negative posts here about AZ. If you cannot provide the proof just walk it back, don't give the reader a job to do.
Old 18-09-2021, 21:54   #164
Senior Cruiser

Community Sponsor
Cruisers Forum Supporter

Quote:
Also, you made the assertion about negative posts here about AZ. If you cannot provide the proof just walk it back, don't give the reader a job to do.
The best education comes from an individuals own efforts..

Old 18-09-2021, 22:01   #165

Quote:
The best education comes from an individuals own efforts..
You aren't educating me or anyone else. You just make assertions you won't back up. Not worth my time.

Tags
Martinique