Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 26-09-2021, 06:02   #211
Nearly an old salt

Boat: Bavaria 36
Re: Mickey Mouse, COVID and Martinique

Quote:
Originally Posted by damianham View Post
The coronavirus arguments are going to be with us for a long time (unless the conspiracy theorists are right and the vaccinated will be killed off as part of WEF plan for depopulation and One World Government).

First of all, case numbers - especially when the numbers are derived from a PCR test with a 90+% false positive rate - mean nothing.

Secondly, India has found that a $2.50 pack of out of patent drugs has solved their coronavirus pandemic but there is no profit for Big Pharma in out of patent drugs solving this problem.

Thirdly, someone dying from a head injury or serious medical condition within 28 days of testing positive for covid (with 95% false positive rate) is dying from a head injury or their underlying medical condition, not covid, yet death certificates are including or indicating covid as the cause of death, why?

Finally, data from Israel (90+% vax rate) shows 80+% of hospitalisations for covid are double vaxxed.

The ONLY statistic that matters is excess deaths from ALL causes as a percentage of population.

https://www.macrotrends.net/countrie...rld/death-rate

Fauci almost certainly funded gain of function research to make a virus more deadly, but it is still a 99.97% survival rate for under 60s. That just doesn't sound like a deadly pandemic that is wiping out millions to me. When undertakers tell you business was normal - there is no deadly pandemic. There has been an increase in deaths - people are missing early detection of cancer which is still one of the biggest killers.

Eugenicists and Big Pharma is not your friends. Question everything - especially that coming from MSM and government and everything included in this post.

The microchip on your head is definitely amplifying the 5G signal. Definitely youre getting about 500Mb/s of complete BS.
Old 26-09-2021, 07:24   #212

Quote:
Originally Posted by damianham View Post
The coronavirus arguments are going to be with us for a long time (unless the conspiracy theorists are right and the vaccinated will be killed off as part of WEF plan for depopulation and One World Government).
I think if I was the WEF architect of the One World Government, it wouldn't be the vaccinated I would want to kill off. Just sayin'
Old 26-09-2021, 07:50   #213
Senior Cruiser

Community Sponsor
Cruisers Forum Supporter

pirate Re: Mickey Mouse, COVID and Martinique

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lake-Effect View Post
I think if I was the WEF architect of the One World Government, it wouldn't be the vaccinated I would want to kill off. Just sayin'
I suppose it just boils down to whether you want stubborn fighters in your 'New World Order' or easy to control drones..

You can't beat a people up for 75 years and have them say.. "I Love You.. ".
"It is better to die standing proud, than to live a lifetime on ones knees.."

The Politician Never Bites the Hand that Feeds him the 30 piece's of Silver..
Old 26-09-2021, 09:18   #214
cruiser

Boat: Hitchhiker, Catamaran, 40'

Quote:
Too much money to be made from the iatrogenic illnesses resulting from the new experimental gene therapy shots. Too much opportunity to re engineer the human genome after the people find out that they can no longer effectively reproduce.
Old 26-09-2021, 09:32   #215

Boat: Lagoon 400S2

Quote:
It remains a fact that there is wide variability in how sick people get with COVID, and in the amount of immunity that sickness confers. This was established last year. By comparison, being vaccinated with a known quantity of a known vaccine produces more predictable results. This isn't controversial.
Agreed to both. Note that testing someone for natural immunity is more expensive and less reliable than simply vaccinating them.
It is controversal, the vaccine does not provide immunity, it is the individual immune system that reacts on the thread. There is no uniform ummunity from the vaccines.
Old 26-09-2021, 09:44   #216

Boat: Morgan Classic 33

Old 26-09-2021, 09:45   #217

Quote:
Originally Posted by sv_pelagia View Post
FALSE/MISLEADING!

Doesn't take much research to find this not true:
https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-f...-idUSKBN24420X
https://fullfact.org/online/pcr-test-mullis/
https://www.aap.com.au/pcr-inventor-...19-infections/

As for the "portuguese government" declaration, it was judges and not the government, and this "judgement" has been "damned by scientists in Portugal" https://www.theportugalnews.com/news...l-judges/56962

STOP spreading misinformation!
Fakt checked and spun by MSM propaganda sites?
Is this your source of truth?
Old 26-09-2021, 09:48   #218

It's fall. I wonder if loons migrate, or if they're here to stay.
Old 26-09-2021, 09:54   #219

Boat: Summer Twins 25

To be honest I couldn’t careless if any one person or small group is vaccinated or not.
The point is that while there are large populations of the planet unvaccinated then then everyone will be restricted in travel so as to keep the hospitals open. People who are not vaccinated have a tendency to end up in hospital, and while there they are at greater risk to themselves and use up valuable medical supplies and keeping the hospitals from treating other illness,
The sooner we have enough vaccinated then we can start to carry on ( well I guess we are already in that phase )
The vaccine only helps control the side effects it does not fully stop the virus spreading.
Putting the un vaccinated at risk, well for me that’s their choice, but if your not vaccinated then it is you who is extending the reign of the virus and you who is allowing governments to restrict our civil liberty. The only way to take it back is to get your vaccine and live free, or shut up and stay put, and hope that the rest of us who kept the economy going have earned enough to pay for your medical treatment when you need it.
Old 26-09-2021, 11:13   #220
cruiser

Boat: Hitchhiker, Catamaran, 40'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaneesprit View Post
The vaccine only helps control the side effects it does not fully stop the virus spreading.
So how can it even be considered a vaccine?

There could be long term negative health effects from these shots (especially if everyone is supposed to keep getting "booster" doses.

If the current vaccine injury reports are used for any indication, It is going to be a real problem, but not so much for big pharma because they will make even more from treating these problems. The treatments will surely involve more gene therapy.

That the hospitals are filling up with the unvaxxed you can thank your trusted news initiative who will all parrot the same story lines (especially when it comes to vaccines). CDC has been busted before manipulating statistics and trying to generate false pandemic scares to market more vaccines. Top FDA officials have resigned over the booster dose recommendations. A lot of people are dying because early at home treatment protocols are actively being suppressed. They show up at the hospitals and are shuttled into the gas chamber (ventilator), contract bacterial pneumonia and are then given end of life drugs to "ease their suffering". Meanwhile, the billionaires' stated goals are to reduce world population, usher in a new era of trans humanism, and produce designer babies. These are not even conspiracies but publicly stated goals.

You say we need to take the shots to restore our freedoms. A lot of people have and now they say that the shots aren't working good enough, you need to take more. It is a carrot hanging from a stick. They keep moving the goalpost. The real goal is to divide the population, pit them against each other and enact ever more reaching authoritarian control.

Why are so many healthcare workers and Phd.s refusing the shots? What have they seen?

If early treatment works then the EUA's for the shots would be voided. Is that why it is suppressed?

Known convicted Felon, Pfizer has already profited 9 billion dollars. The worlds billionaires have practically doubled their wealth in the past two years.

The spike protein shots were already patented before the start of the pandemic. Did they create a virus for the vaccine?

If the price of living in "normal" society is an unauthorized, fraudulent, genetic (or any other toxic) treatment shot into my veins, then count me out.

I am sure someone will market airline flights and restaurants to the 48% who refuse.

Finally (before LE tirades and the thread gets closed), can someone please tell me why the most vaccinated countries are the worlds worst Covid hotspots and why, immediately after vaccination rollouts the death counts went up?
Old 26-09-2021, 11:39   #221

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumbs Up View Post
If the price of living in "normal" society is an unauthorized, fraudulent, genetic (or any other toxic) treatment shot into my veins, then count me out.

Could we count you OUT of COVID threads then, please?
Old 26-09-2021, 13:06   #222

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaneesprit View Post
To be honest I couldn’t careless if any one person or small group is vaccinated or not.
The point is that while there are large populations of the planet unvaccinated then then everyone will be restricted in travel so as to keep the hospitals open. People who are not vaccinated have a tendency to end up in hospital, and while there they are at greater risk to themselves and use up valuable medical supplies and keeping the hospitals from treating other illness,
The sooner we have enough vaccinated then we can start to carry on ( well I guess we are already in that phase )
Putting the un vaccinated at risk, well for me that’s their choice, but if your not vaccinated then it is you who is extending the reign of the virus and you who is allowing governments to restrict our civil liberty. The only way to take it back is to get your vaccine and live free, or shut up and stay put, and hope that the rest of us who kept the economy going have earned enough to pay for your medical treatment when you need it.
maybe not true...

https://youtu.be/ckIQhGKyvd4

https://youtu.be/eO9cjy3Rydc

India has a very low vaccination rate under 40%, but a great C19 management.
If you leave your tunnel view on the vax, you may see a bigger picture.
Old 26-09-2021, 13:24   #223
Senior Cruiser

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Boat: (Cruiser Living On Dirt)

Quote:
It's fall. I wonder if loons migrate, or if they're here to stay.
Speaking of loonies:

The Royal Canadian Mint has just announced they are going to remove the polar bear from the "Toonie" (two dollars), in view of its imminent demise, with global warming.

In the height of political correctness, they will replace it with two gay deer. Instead of calling it a "toonie," it will now be called "two f#%*ing bucks".

And yes, Common Loons do migrate. For instance, Loons from the Great Lakes region migrate to the Gulf of Mexico, or Florida coasts.
Migrating Common Loons occasionally land on wet highways, or parking lots, mistaking them for rivers and lakes. They become stranded, without a considerable amount of open water, for a long takeoff. A loon may also get stranded on a pond that is too small. They need from 30 yards up to a quarter-mile (depending on the wind) for flapping their wings and running across the top of the water in order to gain enough speed for lift-off.

Unfortunately, I think we're permanently stuck with the variety you're talking about.

Old 26-09-2021, 14:49   #224

Boat: Catalina 22 Sport

Quote:
Too much money to be made from the iatrogenic illnesses resulting from the new experimental gene therapy shots. Too much opportunity to re engineer the human genome after the people find out that they can no longer effectively reproduce.

Wow, right up there with the guys who think you need to wear a colander on your head to protect you from alien thought control. It's just a dumb vaccine guys, it's not your manhood and your freedom.
Get a life.
Get a vaccine.
Don't join the crazies.
Old 26-09-2021, 15:04   #225

Boat: Catalina 22 Sport

Quote:
So how can it even be considered a vaccine?

There could be long term negative health effects from these shots (especially if everyone is supposed to keep getting "booster" doses.

If the current vaccine injury reports are used for any indication, It is going to be a real problem, but not so much for big pharma because they will make even more from treating these problems. The treatments will surely involve more gene therapy.

That the hospitals are filling up with the unvaxxed you can thank your trusted news initiative who will all parrot the same story lines (especially when it comes to vaccines). CDC has been busted before manipulating statistics and trying to generate false pandemic scares to market more vaccines. Top FDA officials have resigned over the booster dose recommendations. A lot of people are dying because early at home treatment protocols are actively being suppressed. They show up at the hospitals and are shuttled into the gas chamber (ventilator), contract bacterial pneumonia and are then given end of life drugs to "ease their suffering". Meanwhile, the billionaires' stated goals are to reduce world population, usher in a new era of trans humanism, and produce designer babies. These are not even conspiracies but publicly stated goals.

You say we need to take the shots to restore our freedoms. A lot of people have and now they say that the shots aren't working good enough, you need to take more. It is a carrot hanging from a stick. They keep moving the goalpost. The real goal is to divide the population, pit them against each other and enact ever more reaching authoritarian control.

Why are so many healthcare workers and Phd.s refusing the shots? What have they seen?

If early treatment works then the EUA's for the shots would be voided. Is that why it is suppressed?

Known convicted Felon, Pfizer has already profited 9 billion dollars. The worlds billionaires have practically doubled their wealth in the past two years.

The spike protein shots were already patented before the start of the pandemic. Did they create a virus for the vaccine?

I am sure someone will market airline flights and restaurants to the 48% who refuse.

Finally (before LE tirades and the thread gets closed), can someone please tell me why the most vaccinated countries are the worlds worst Covid hotspots and why, immediately after vaccination rollouts the death counts went up?
OK - now we have a runner up for the post with the highest density of misinformation!

Tags
Martinique