Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Scuttlebutt > COVID-19 | Containment Area
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 24-11-2021, 18:20   #31

Boat: 2001 Catalina 36 MK2
Re: New study of jabbed in the journal "Circulation"

Can someone please point me to the study’s that show the heath effects of this “vaccine” after 3 years, 5 years, 10 years?

Can your please point me to the studies that show the health effects of giving 5 year old children the “vaccine” when they are of child bearing age or 18-20 years old?

Talk to me in 5 to 10 years after we have seen the full effects of the “vaccine” and then, if proven safe, I’ll take one. In the mean time I’ve had COVID, I’ll trust my GOD given immune system.
Old 24-11-2021, 18:30   #32

Boat: Legend 37.5, 1968 Alcort Sunfish, Avon 310
Re: I'm shedding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sand crab View Post
I had my jab and then a booster last week. I'm shedding like crazy and making everyone sterile. I think Bill Gates is tracking me too.
Well that was useless. Welcome to the ignore list. You wanna pay my cardio bills from the Vax? Didn’t think so.

Back on topic, that being transparency, I read in a dubious source that CDC wants to withhold the early test results for 55 years. That stinks of something. Anyone have REAL info on this?
Old 24-11-2021, 18:43   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetepare View Post
Well that was useless. Welcome to the ignore list. You wanna pay my cardio bills from the Vax? Didn’t think so.

Back on topic, that being transparency, I read in a dubious source that CDC wants to withhold the early test results for 55 years. That stinks of something. Anyone have REAL info on this?

It’s been in the news recently. I’ve read it from several different sources. It stems from a court case where several doctors and scientists filed FIOA requests with I believe the CDC and health department to get the Phizer data used to approve the “vaccine”.

They refused to provide the data so they took them to court. The government has requested the judge allow them to release the documents at a rate of 500 pages per month. Which means it would take 55 years to release at 330,000 pages.

Mind you the health dept read thru all 330,000 pages in 108 days to approve the drug. 3055 pages per days! Fast readers those guys!
Old 24-11-2021, 18:46   #34

Quote:
A small group has made a FOIA request for all the material the FDA has that they based their COVID vaccine decisions on.... some 329000 pages. The request seems intended to burden the FDA; they respond that it could take up to 55 years to prepare the materials for release. A small part of my brain says that the FDA is just responding in an equally pointless way.
Old 24-11-2021, 19:01   #35

New study of jabbed in the journal "Circulation"

From Reuters news

https://www.reuters.com/legal/govern...ta-2021-11-18/

They want to hire 80,000 new IRS agents for audits. Maybe they can spare a couple hundred to help out the FDA.
Old 24-11-2021, 19:47   #36

Boat: 1998 Catalina 320

If you don't believe in vaccines, masks or social distancing, there is really only one thing to do.

Prove us wrong by wading into crowds, getting up close and personal with strangers and generally ignoring all of the advice by people who have spent their lives studying pandemics.

We won't weep at your funeral, and I hope none of my tax money goes to supporting you if you go into long covid.

Armydave, I'm impressed that you know two words of Latin: Ad hominem. However, alleged eloquence does not make you smart. Your arguments are uninformed.

You do know that covid has adopted the motto of Caesar: I came. I saw. I conquered.

People who follow your advice should adopt another Latin saying: Morituri te salutant.
Old 25-11-2021, 06:22   #37

Where is the moderator of this forum? I wonder where the OP was on January 6. Stop stealing this good forum with dangerous disinformation.
Old 25-11-2021, 06:45   #38
Senior Cruiser

Community Sponsor
Cruisers Forum Supporter

pirate Re: New study of jabbed in the journal "Circulation"

Here comes the Politics... Loony Tunes begins..

You can't beat a people up for 75 years and have them say.. "I Love You.. ".
"It is better to die standing proud, than to live a lifetime on ones knees.."

The Politician Never Bites the Hand that Feeds him the 30 piece's of Silver..
Old 25-11-2021, 06:54   #39

Boat: 1968 Columbia 50

No matter what "side" you're on, here's a chair for you.

Old 25-11-2021, 07:04   #40

Boat: Leopard 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by longjonsilver View Post
New study of the effects of the jab published in the journal "Circulation".

The last sentence of the abstract:

You can read the essay or watch the video. Link to the original is in the video

https://vernoncoleman.org/videos/fin...vid-jab-murder

Have at it
We need to make informed decisions and thanks for sharing this as you can never have enough data !!!
Every decision is of importance requires a risk benefit analysis and a personal choice that should be informed

Note that the risk of these inflammatory vaccine events in the controlled trials pales in comparison to inflammatory risk of the primary infection and the ultimate outcome of all trials morality
Old 25-11-2021, 07:05   #41

Boat: Legend 37.5, 1968 Alcort Sunfish, Avon 310

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lake-Effect View Post
A small group has made a FOIA request for all the material the FDA has that they based their COVID vaccine decisions on.... some 329000 pages. The request seems intended to burden the FDA; they respond that it could take up to 55 years to prepare the materials for release. A small part of my brain says that the FDA is just responding in an equally pointless way.
Thanks. All the same, seems like FDA is stalling. That should be of concern. Transparency is transparency. Any time I see an attempt to delay transparency it makes me wonder.
Old 25-11-2021, 07:14   #42
Senior Cruiser

Community Sponsor
Cruisers Forum Supporter

pirate Re: I'm shedding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lake-Effect View Post
That many redactions huh.???

You can't beat a people up for 75 years and have them say.. "I Love You.. ".
"It is better to die standing proud, than to live a lifetime on ones knees.."

The Politician Never Bites the Hand that Feeds him the 30 piece's of Silver..
Old 25-11-2021, 08:17   #43

…..strange topic for a sailing forum!
Old 25-11-2021, 08:33   #44

Re: FOIA requests

Quote:
Thanks. All the same, seems like FDA is stalling. That should be of concern. Transparency is transparency. Any time I see an attempt to delay transparency it makes me wonder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by boatman61 View Post
That many redactions huh.???
I linked earlier to something that pointed out how often FOIA requests have been used like flypaper, to burden a researcher or an organization. A request to the FDA for 329000 pages, emails etc etc behind the Pfizer approval is kind of frivolous, no? I see their "55 years" response as something equally flip and unserious. The negotiations/litigations can start now.

Any grownup who's worked in an organization knows that information and data get processed, condensed and summarized as it all moves up the ladder. The top deciders work with reports and summaries produced by their underlings who themselves made decisions on materials prepared by their underlings, etc. The top deciders do not work with a binder or three containing all 329000 pages ( though they can go back to any part of that if necessary), and it's equally ridiculous that an outside individual or small group has the time, resources or interest to competently review such a massive dump of info.

I'd have more respect for an FOIA request that started with a specific question or doubt that should be answered. A request for "everything" is just an assault.
Old 25-11-2021, 08:39   #45

Boat: Rafiki 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFO34 View Post
…..strange topic for a sailing forum!
Odd for a sailing forum, but not for a cruising forum. Covid-19 has probably been the most important factor for most cruisers over these past two years. So it's an essential topic.

What is "strange," and disappointing, is all the mis- and dis-information that is spread here. But sadly, I've come to expect this from CF. Nowhere else in my virtual, or real world, do I encounter the number of anti-science, anti-expertise people that constant show up here.

I really wonder if CF is being targeted for use by the disinformation industry. The number of people who only post in these kinds of threads, or who are new posters, feels rather suspicious.

Tags
bed