Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Scuttlebutt > COVID-19 | Containment Area
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-04-2021, 09:51   #2341

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Location: Denmark (Winter), Cruising North Sea and Baltic (Summer)
Boat: Cutter-Rigged Moody 54
Re: Northern Europe during Pandemic -- Summers 2020 & 2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by darylat8750 View Post
. . . I feel (ya, I know "feel" is not scientific ) that it is awfully soon to have solid information on long term effects. . . .

You are perfectly entitled to your feelings, and to making up your own mind on the basis of whatever combination of feelings and information and reason you choose. It's your body!
We must have a turn together . . . . I undress . . . . hurry me out of sight of the land,
Cushion me soft . . . . rock me in billowy drowse,
Dash me with amorous wet . . . . I can repay you."
Walt Whitman
Old 01-04-2021, 10:21   #2342

Well it is reasonable to perceive that the economic recovery will trail the resolution or mitigation of the pandemic and that will vary considerably regionally and by country.

Recent analyst view:

"Says Jari Stehn, Goldman Sachs’ chief European economist. Growth in the UK is expected to pick up the fastest, given the speed of reopening and vaccine rollouts. “We think we're set for a very strong rebound in the UK in the second quarter and expect the annual growth number for 2021 to be 7.1%, which is quite sharply above where the consensus is,” says Stehn. For the broader Euro area, he also expects above-consensus growth, with significant regional variation in the recovery timeline. “We expect Germany to return to the pre-pandemic level quite a bit earlier than the southern European economies,” Stehn says, pointing to its greater fiscal stimulus, industrial-oriented economy, and head start in the reopening process. “So as a result of that, we think Germany will return to the pre-COVID level of activity already in the third quarter of this year, whereas Italy and Spain are lagging behind by roughly six months in our forecast.”

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...vTK7ngXDTM6wT9
Old 01-04-2021, 12:52   #2343

Boat: Lagoon 400S2

There is only one way to tackle the problem long term. It is to BAN bioengineering and messing with virus DNA. The C19 could not be found in nature yet, and it spread around of one of the largest biotech labs playing with and modifying of all kind of deadly viruses, including, but not limited to Corona viruses.

This technology you all are praising for the quick response and development of vaccines was very likely the cause of the mess in the first place.

Also ramping up production to vaccinate billions of people and building up that production capacities is a beginning of a big desaster. What happens with all this facilities after corona?

I think the industry showed, it is very capable to create a mess and offer a treatment afterwarts, and we will see a lot of pandemies every year from now on, if we do not break the real cause - the creation and gen manipulation of new viruses in the labs.

The human immune system can very well cope itself with most known diseases around the world, however we suffer from designer-viruses and bio-weapons.
Old 01-04-2021, 22:25   #2344

Boat: Under construction 35' ketch (and +3 smaller)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatNewBee View Post
There is only one way to tackle the problem long term. It is to BAN bioengineering and messing with virus DNA. The C19 could not be found in nature yet, and it spread around of one of the largest biotech labs playing with and modifying of all kind of deadly viruses, including, but not limited to Corona viruses.

This technology you all are praising for the quick response and development of vaccines was very likely the cause of the mess in the first place.

Also ramping up production to vaccinate billions of people and building up that production capacities is a beginning of a big desaster. What happens with all this facilities after corona?

I think the industry showed, it is very capable to create a mess and offer a treatment afterwarts, and we will see a lot of pandemies every year from now on, if we do not break the real cause - the creation and gen manipulation of new viruses in the labs.

The human immune system can very well cope itself with most known diseases around the world, however we suffer from designer-viruses and bio-weapons.
You are quite right, and without the pharma we'd be fighting with plaque and smallpox and nobody had a clue about people are dying on covid too. How about leprosy? Nice add into mix.. back to the middle ages
Old 01-04-2021, 23:06   #2345

Boat: Westerly Sealord

The news from Chile is 'interesting'.

They have just sealed their borders same same Australia having just recently eased their border restrictions.
Despite having one of the highest vaccination rates in the world their new cases are going off the scale.

Strange thing is they say the rate of new infections amongst the over 60s is falling while new infections amongst 40 and 50 year olds is on the rise.

This may explain why the number of daily deaths remains fairly static.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	cvid.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	55.1 KB
ID:	235677   Click image for larger version

Name:	covid1.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	111.7 KB
ID:	235678  

Click image for larger version

Name:	covid3.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	71.9 KB
ID:	235679  
Old 02-04-2021, 00:12   #2346
UFO

Boat: Lagoon 440

Quote:

I think you missed the memo - This is here to stay and repeated vaccines once or twice a year for the whole planet. Perfect way to transfer wealth from the masses to the few - It's all tax payers money after all
Old 02-04-2021, 00:16   #2347
UFO

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeddyDiver View Post
You are quite right, and without the pharma we'd be fighting with plaque and smallpox and nobody had a clue about people are dying on covid too. How about leprosy? Nice add into mix.. back to the middle ages

Leprosy is still around and better the middle ages rather than the start of a new dark age which with all the censorship is a distinct possibility.

Gotta say though toothpaste is very good at fighting Plaque!
Old 02-04-2021, 00:28   #2348
Moderator and Certifiable Refitter

Boat: C.L.O.D.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFO View Post
I think you missed the memo - This is here to stay and repeated vaccines once or twice a year for the whole planet. Perfect way to transfer wealth from the masses to the few - It's all tax payers money after all
The masses don't have much wealth left to transfer
All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangereous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible. T.E. Lawrence
Old 02-04-2021, 01:15   #2349
UFO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wotname View Post
The masses don't have much wealth left to transfer

LOL Very True, I suppose it will be in the form of printing money and huge national debt, that the taxpayer will never be able to pay off. This will also take away from the provision of other services when needed financial cuts are made.
Old 02-04-2021, 06:14   #2350

Boat: Leopard Catamaran

Quote:
We are STILL fighting with plaque (are you talking about high cholesterol? Or bad teeth? Heart disease? )

And smallpox was cured by deliberately infecting people with a related natural virus called cowpox. No GMO or pharma needed.

And by the way smallpox has had several recent outbreaks that were caused by either the vaccine (live virus, and you are contagious several days after getting it), or leaks from labs experimenting on it.
Old 02-04-2021, 06:24   #2351
Moderator and Certifiable Refitter

Boat: C.L.O.D.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFO View Post
LOL Very True, I suppose it will be in the form of printing money and huge national debt, that the taxpayer will never be able to pay off. This will also take away from the provision of other services when needed financial cuts are made.
I suppose once the masses have run out of 'wealth', they will be given credit so they have something to transfer to the few. The masses can then live in increasing servitude - wasn't this considered a bad thing once upon a time.
All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangereous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible. T.E. Lawrence
Old 02-04-2021, 07:08   #2352

Boat: Under construction 35' ketch (and +3 smaller)

Quote:
Originally Posted by capn_billl View Post
We are STILL fighting with plaque (are you talking about high cholesterol? Or bad teeth? Heart disease? )

And smallpox was cured by deliberately infecting people with a related natural virus called cowpox. No GMO or pharma needed.

And by the way smallpox has had several recent outbreaks that were caused by either the vaccine (live virus, and you are contagious several days after getting it), or leaks from labs experimenting on it.
Didn't say they all disappeared, but they can be cured.. and if new "cowpox" viruses are created with GMO what's the practical difference to a natural cowpox?
Old 02-04-2021, 07:26   #2353
Senior Cruiser

Community Sponsor
Cruisers Forum Supporter

pirate Re: Northern Europe during Pandemic -- Summers 2020 & 2021

Quote:
Didn't say they all disappeared, but they can be cured.. and if new "cowpox" viruses are created with GMO what's the practical difference to a natural cowpox?
We'll we know GMO in crops is to produce sterile crops and contain fertile seed source so farmers are caught in a controlled cycle.. only able to buy from a supplier and lose all independence once had by storing part of the crop for replanting..
Who knows where else GMO can take us..

You can't beat a people up for 75 years and have them say.. "I Love You.. ".
"It is better to die standing proud, than to live a lifetime on ones knees.."

The Politician Never Bites the Hand that Feeds him the 30 piece's of Silver..
Old 02-04-2021, 08:48   #2354

Boat: Lagoon 400S2

Bill Gates propagates artificially fabricated meat as substitute for steaks to safe the planet from cow farts.

Interestingly, there was no reporting about him in Germany for almost 2 decades, now avery 2nd week there is an article or interview in the media, how we can safe the planet, how well he helped vaccinating people, how to fight climate change, how the corona is a chance for progress... .

Also nice, Facebook pushes a lot of adds and invitations to join his circle for amazing news feeds, and he has a great cult built up praising his organization and himself for all his doing. Some media already introduce him as Virology expert, what is funny, because it disqualifies all other praised experts immediately.

There is a lot of fun ahead. Soylent green is not too far away.
Old 02-04-2021, 08:55   #2355

Boat: Sceptre 41

Quote:
Bill Gates propagates artificially fabricated meat as substitute for steaks to safe the planet from cow farts.
Would that be the meat with microchips?

Tags
rope, Europe