Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 22-01-2022, 07:11   #4801

Boat: J/88
Re: Northern Europe during Pandemic -- Summers 2020 & 2021 & onwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seaworthy Lass View Post
Risk assessment is critical when assessing how to best handle countless situations, particularly medical problems.

I am not sure why pointing out that this particular virus typically targets very specific groups when it comes to severe disease means that we care nothing about these groups. Quite the contrary. These groups need protection, but instituting sweeping regulations that unnecessarily adversely affect everyone is not, I think, the best solution.

The aim of media reports and government press announcements and press conferences seems to have been to strike fear into the hearts of everyone. Stupid comments have even been made that this virus does not discriminate. It does and it does so to a staggering degree that has not been widely publicised.

We seem to have taken “no discrimination” to a new level during this pandemic when it comes to management.

Why not spell out clearly that specifically those with co-morbidities (the most critical of which has been advancing years, I dare not mention that racial differences have also played a role) need to take extreme precautions. Some risk factors such as obesity can even be reduced. It is a tragedy that the latter has not been stressed, particularly when some very young lives have been lost as a result.

It is the vulnerable that benefit the most from COVID-19 vaccination (dramatically so), from staying at home, avoiding contact with others, particularly close contact with others in poorly ventilated spaces, etc.

They would also benefit dramatically from vaccination being prioritised (this has not always been done), free protective equipment not just for them but those coming into close contact with them. Ditto for free rapid antigen tests for any unavoidable close contacts. Also help with keeping shielded. Money could have been thrown at this that would have been a pittance compared to the debts some governments have incurred.

We seem hell bent on treating everyone “equally”. The great tragedy of this has been not only that insufficient help has been provided for those at high risk, but that the adverse affects of how this pandemic has been managed has not been equally felt, and that some of those at minimal risk of severe disease have ended up being impacted the hardest from regulations imposed.

Primarily because of the number of life years left, it is also those at minimal risk who will suffer the most if long term problems crop up years down the track from mass vaccination with vaccines employing very different technology never before approved for human use and completely untested long term. We have never previously vaccinated those at next to no risk of severe disease. Why now, particularly when it is becoming clearer that infection confers a similar (or possibly even better) level of protection? For the healthy young this infection is actually even symptom free or results in minimal symptoms. Again, a stark contrast to those at high risk.

Many governments have seemed hell bent on appearing to care about saving every single possible life, regardless of community cost, fearing to look “uncaring”. They have never done this when managing any other kind of medical condition. Why now? When politics and health are combined, I heard someone comment that the result is politics. From my point of view, this certainly seems to have been the case during the last two years.

SWL
I agree with so much of what you have written here SWL. The other element present this time is Wokeness to go along with health and politics.

In the end, social media is the vehicle applying all the pressure to the politicians who predominately are trying to do their best in a swarm of conflicting information. Have a look on Twitter to see the unforgiving world for any leader who will be attacked by all no matter what they do. Imagine watching your legacy evaporate as you try to navigate the dynamic world of Covid.

Though I find it personally distressing I have to confess that I might try to scare people into compliance if I were in charge as has been done to us. Sadly it appears there is no middle ground in most discussions about Covid with polarized camps vainly intent on lecturing the other side into submission.
Old 22-01-2022, 07:25   #4802

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Boat: Bestevaer 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by danstanford View Post
I agree with so much of what you have written here SWL. The other element present this time is Wokeness to go along with health and politics.

In the end, social media is the vehicle applying all the pressure to the politicians who predominately are trying to do their best in a swarm of conflicting information. Have a look on Twitter to see the unforgiving world for any leader who will be attacked by all no matter what they do. Imagine watching your legacy evaporate as you try to navigate the dynamic world of Covid.

Though I find it personally distressing I have to confess that I might try to scare people into compliance if I were in charge as has been done to us. Sadly it appears there is no middle ground in most discussions about Covid with polarized camps vainly intent on lecturing the other side into submission.
What is Twitter?
Someone keeps mentioning something called Facebook as well .

This is a “What came first, the chicken or the egg?” situation. What is driving social media? To me it seems mainstream media has been doing this right from the start, and sensationally so. Middle ground does not “sell papers”.

There is middle ground in this. I think it is just that the correct balance involves discrimination. The most appropriate management does not apply to everyone equally.

SWL

Unveiling Bullseye strops for low friction rings
Old 22-01-2022, 08:01   #4803

Cruisers Forum Supporter

DanStanford, you started me thinking about middle ground.

One huge problem is that any medical opinions that have not toed the government line have been silenced, primarily by not just threatening livelihood, but carrying through with threats. Medically it has been suicide to express conflicting views during this pandemic. This is unprecedented.

Contrary to the public’s opinion, very little is clearcut medically. Nor do all medical practitioners or scientists have similar (or even often reasonable) levels of competence. Even when putting together a panel of widely recognised experts in their field (and these fields are usually very narrow) there will often be dramatically opposing views on best management of medical conditions.

It has been simply ludicrous that governments have been bleating that they are simply “following medical advice” during this pandemic, particularly when the advice is coming from one health advisor, rather than even a panel. (I note now that several Australian premiers have stopped repeating they are “following medical advice” and are now instead using the term “common sense” to justify their actions). Even when panels have been employed, some decisions have been arrived at following only narrow majority margins when voted on.

Free discussion medically, including expressing ideas considered “whacky” by some, has generally always promoted advancement. During this pandemic this open discussion has been considered subversive and has been largely silenced. I think that this has been a major factor in hindering the achievement of finding middle ground.

SWL

Old 22-01-2022, 11:33   #4804

Boat: HR 40
Send a message via Skype™ to Auspicious

Quote:
I dare not mention that racial differences have also played a role
You did mention it. I suspect you are falling into the same sort of trap you warn against. Correlation does not mean causation. We know that sickle cell anemia is genetically linked to black people. We know nothing of the kind about COVID. We do know that diet affects weight, diabetes, blood pressure, and other factors that contribute to unfortunate outcomes from COVID. We know that poor diet is a result of constraints on people of low income and poor education and there is a correlation with socioeconomic status. Black people and some Hispanics are at risk from COVID not because of race or ethnicity but because of socioeconomic factors. That doesn't make it better, but it does help keep the eye on the ball of causation. Low income often leads to dense housing and multi-generational households, also consistent with poor outcomes from COVID, not because of race or ethnicity but because of socioeconomics.

It's trendy to say all misfortune is the result of conscious racism. That doesn't make it true.

Quote:
Some risk factors such as obesity can even be reduced.
Did my wife ask you to say that? I'm not obese but I could afford to lose the 25 pounds I've gained since college. I walk to the mailbox every day, and sometimes I walk to the fire hydrant at the end of the street.

Quote:
Ditto for free rapid antigen tests for any unavoidable close contacts.
Rapid antigen tests have a false negative rate of 20%. That may be adequate for public health surveillance but is grossly inadequate for individual screening. PCR.

Quote:
some of those at minimal risk of severe disease have ended up being impacted the hardest from regulations imposed.
I suggest that some of that is the result of definitions. We don't talk about the misery of being ventilated, of being hospitalized, of months of illness, of lingering effects that include but are not limited to 'long COVID.' That misery counts also. You don't often die from polio, but life in a wheelchair or iron lung is not a happy thought.

Quote:
One huge problem is that any medical opinions that have not toed the government line have been silenced, primarily by not just threatening livelihood, but carrying through with threats. Medically it has been suicide to express conflicting views during this pandemic. This is unprecedented.
Footnotes from credible sources?
Old 22-01-2022, 12:33   #4805
cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Pinguino View Post
The most likely to die in Australia have been old poor immigrants but stuff them - they are just useless mouths anyway.

Seems the most common co-morbidity amongst the dead has been dementia at 41%. Yup just tell them to head out into the community, take a punt, and enjoy the sunset of their lives.

'Pre-existing chronic conditions were reported on death certificates for 675 (73.4%) of the 920 COVID-19 deaths covered in this report. Of these 675 deaths:

Dementia was the most commonly certified co-morbidity, present in 41.0% of the 675 deaths.

What a sad situation, and believably true. Such a non-caring attitude was likewise quite apparent here in the US, with the far right pointing out what they considered the "low death rates" that they promoted as mostly affecting the aged "who were going to die soon anyway".

Even to date many goverments and especially the huge vaccine makers are picking winners and losers, refusing to license their products for inexpensive and effective distribution in the poorer countries in the south - and all in the name of mega-profits.

Such is life. Thanks for pointing out one of the worst aspects of the profit and politics of the pandemic, mankind's inhumanity to (certain) men.
Old 22-01-2022, 12:36   #4806

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auspicious View Post
You did mention it. I suspect you are falling into the same sort of trap you warn against. Correlation does not mean causation. We know that sickle cell anemia is genetically linked to black people. We know nothing of the kind about COVID. We do know that diet affects weight, diabetes, blood pressure, and other factors that contribute to unfortunate outcomes from COVID. We know that poor diet is a result of constraints on people of low income and poor education and there is a correlation with socioeconomic status. Black people and some Hispanics are at risk from COVID not because of race or ethnicity but because of socioeconomic factors. That doesn't make it better, but it does help keep the eye on the ball of causation. Low income often leads to dense housing and multi-generational households, also consistent with poor outcomes from COVID, not because of race or ethnicity but because of socioeconomics.

It's trendy to say all misfortune is the result of conscious racism. That doesn't make it true.
Conscious racism is not a term I have come across.

However, more than a year ago it was found that a variant in a genomic region on chromosome 3 is a risk factor for severe COVID-19 disease. This is found in roughly 50-60+% of people in south Asia, as opposed to merely 16% of people in Europe:
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-020-2818-3#Sec1
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41588-021-00955-3

Sure, socio-economic & environmental differences may play a large role, but why are we so keen to dismiss that genetic differences can actually occur between races? Rather than dismissing these differences (and other factors such as age and obesity) in an effort to be politically correct when it comes to COVID-19, why not afford those affected with information and greater protection?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auspicious View Post
Did my wife ask you to say that? I'm not obese but I could afford to lose the 25 pounds I've gained since college. I walk to the mailbox every day, and sometimes I walk to the fire hydrant at the end of the street.
I am not touching that .

SWL

PS Dare I say also say that men have also been more severely affected than women when contracting COVID-19 or must we pretend both sexes are identical apart from their appendages? No need for links from credible sources here. There is plenty of anecdotal evidence to support this .

Old 22-01-2022, 13:51   #4807
Senior Cruiser

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Boat: (Cruiser Living On Dirt)

“Social inequalities in COVID-19 deaths in Canada” ~ PHAC
https://health-infobase.canada.ca/co...ths/index.html

“Socio-economic status and COVID-19–related cases and fatalities” ~ by R.B. Hawkinsab et al
https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...33350620304352

“Socioeconomic status determines COVID-19 incidence and related mortality in Santiago, Chile” ~ by Gonzalo E Mena et al-
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33906968/

And it goes on, and on ...

I haven't seen much on racially-based genetic factors. Could you direct us to some information?

Old 22-01-2022, 14:24   #4808

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GordMay View Post
……
I haven't seen much on racially-based genetic factors. Could you direct us to some information?
Hi Gord,
I attached 2 links in my post above (both peer reviewed). The second is more recent and offers more information:

Old 22-01-2022, 14:48   #4809

Cruisers Forum Supporter

The second paper reports these findings regarding a probable (not certain) genetic variant contributing to increased risk:

Selective spatial transcriptomic analysis of lung biopsies from patients with COVID-19 shows the presence of signals associated with epithelial–mesenchymal transition (EMT), a viral response pathway that is regulated by Leucine Zipper Transcription Factor Like 1 (LZTFL1).

They concluded that “pulmonary epithelial cells undergoing EMT, rather than immune cells” are likely to be responsible for the increased risk of severe COVID-19 disease associated with the presence of the genetic variation found.

Also, to bring this back to the Northern Europe topic of this thread, this comment was made:
The risk variants at this locus are carried by >60% of individuals with South Asian ancestry (SAS), compared to 15% of European ancestry (EUR) groups, partially explaining the ongoing higher death rate in this population in the UK.

SWL

Old 22-01-2022, 15:05   #4810

Quote:

Also, to bring this back to the Northern Europe topic of this thread, this comment was made:
The risk variants at this locus are carried by >60% of individuals with South Asian ancestry (SAS), compared to 15% of European ancestry (EUR) groups, partially explaining the ongoing higher death rate in this population in the UK.

SWL
That might help.explain the higher incidence of fatalities amongst the S.E Asian staff who work within the NHS
Old 22-01-2022, 15:19   #4811

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by laird View Post
That might help.explain the higher incidence of fatalities amongst the S.E Asian staff who work within the NHS
Yes, this was appallingly apparent in the UK right from the start of the pandemic.

A discussion in the British Medical Journal presents information from Public Health England:
PHE’s review of disparities in risks and outcomes of COVID-19 found that:
….
after accounting for the effect of sex, age, deprivation and region, people of Bangladeshi ethnicity had around twice the risk of death when compared to people of white British ethnicity.

https://www.bma.org.uk/advice-and-su...o-bame-doctors

In the above article it is not suggested that genetic differences may be contributing, but I think the genetic studies I linked above provide further insights into possible causes.

SWL

Old 22-01-2022, 15:48   #4812

Boat: HR 40
Send a message via Skype™ to Auspicious

Quote:
However, more than a year ago it was found that a variant in a genomic region on chromosome 3 is a risk factor for severe COVID-19 disease.
Quote:
Sure, socio-economic & environmental differences may play a large role, but why are we so keen to dismiss that genetic differences can actually occur between races?
Thank you for the links to articles in Nature. They're on my read list.

I recognize there are genetic differences between races. In addition to sickle cell anemia, I understand that lactose intolerance is a bigger issue for Northern Europeans (I think that's right) than other populations.

What I didn't communicate clearly is personal frustration with the leap in the civil rights community in particular from "there is correlation here, let's look for causation" to accusations of racism.

Quote:
Dare I say also say that men have also been more severely affected than women when contracting COVID-19 or must we pretend both sexes are identical apart from their appendages? No need for links from credible sources here. There is plenty of anecdotal evidence to support this .
Wholly agreed.

As a side note, this issue is personal at the moment. I started feeling poorly Wednesday evening. Friday I got PCR tests (two for reasons that aren't relevant). I've been very stressed. A couple of hours ago I got a negative result to great relief in the Auspicious household. I'll be back in my own bed tonight. We take quarantine very seriously.
Old 22-01-2022, 15:51   #4813

Boat: 1983 Shannon 28

Quote:
DanStanford, you started me thinking about middle ground.

Contrary to the public’s opinion, very little is clearcut medically. Nor do all medical practitioners or scientists have similar (or even often reasonable) levels of competence. Even when putting together a panel of widely recognised experts in their field (and these fields are usually very narrow) there will often be dramatically opposing views on best management of medical conditions.

It has been simply ludicrous that governments have been bleating that they are simply “following medical advice” during this pandemic, particularly when the advice is coming from one health advisor, rather than even a panel. (I note now that several Australian premiers have stopped repeating they are “following medical advice” and are now instead using the term “common sense” to justify their actions). Even when panels have been employed, some decisions have been arrived at following only narrow majority margins when voted on.

Free discussion medically, including expressing ideas considered “whacky” by some, has generally always promoted advancement. During this pandemic this open discussion has been considered subversive and has been largely silenced. I think that this has been a major factor in hindering the achievement of finding middle ground.

SWL
It is unprecedented only in terms of scale. The unholy alliance of big pharma and Fauci’s NIAD came into being around the time of the AIDS epidemic. Fauci literally destroyed the research careers of several of the nation’s top medical scientists including a nobel prize winner who dared to challenge the (still unproven) claim that HIV is the sole cause of AIDS. He did this through withholding research funding to these individual researchers, and any academic research institutions that gave support to the views of such researchers. Big Pharma, his partner in crime, did the same and included the threat of pulling their ad revenue from any medical journal which dared to publish any such views. This all was done in order to promote AZT, the deadly and ineffective repurposed drug as a miracle cure for AIDS, while ignoring and suppressing all other effective treatments that were already being piloted in the various “Buyer’s Clubs” by dedicated medical practitioners across the country. This is the story portrayed in the film “Dallas Buyer’s Club”. This early history of corruption and regulatory capture are fully detailed with citations in Kennedy’s book The Real Anthony Fauci…

Fast forward to Covid and the same process of regulatory capture and corrupt criminal collusion between Fauci’s NIAD, The Gates foundation, Big Pharma and PIs ( principal investigators) in various selected university medical research institutes. The world’s top virologists and some of the most prestigious epidemiologists from top academic institutions are subjected to organized smear campaigns for writing the Great Barrington Declaration. Esteemed physicians have their careers destroyed for developing and supporting effective early care protocols using HCQ and Ivermectin amongst other treatments while fraudulent studies funded by pharma and NIAD designed to fail are published by the most prestigious journals and then soon retracted… the damage to these drugs already being done.

In the meantime, the known deadly and ineffective repurposed drug Remdesivir is approved for in hospital use by an FDA stacked with pharma connected members. Nurses in the know refer to it as RunDeathIsNear. Hospitals get paid extra for each covid positive, each Remdesivir prescription, each ventilator case and each covid death, The deaths pile up… and with known early treatments already discredited and made unavailable to most of the population, and most people scared to death of this virus, public acceptance of a vaccine solution is guaranteed.

That’s what this has been about folks… it’s all about the benjamins. The immense scale of the fraud that has been conducted in this pandemic against humanity is almost incomprehensible. Hundreds of thousands of people have died unnecessarily. The criminality is nothing short of a crime against humanity. And it was mostly funded with tax dollars.

I am incensed that this was allowed to happen, and I again urge you and others to read Kennedy’s book and inform yourselves.
https://www.simonandschuster.com/books/The-Real-Anthony-Fauci/Robert-F-Kennedy/Children-s-Health-Defense/9781510766808
Old 22-01-2022, 16:13   #4814
cruiser

Quote:
Conscious racism is not a term I have come across.

However, more than a year ago it was found that a variant in a genomic region on chromosome 3 is a risk factor for severe COVID-19 disease. This is found in roughly 50-60+% of people in south Asia, as opposed to merely 16% of people in Europe:

Sure, socio-economic & environmental differences may play a large role, but why are we so keen to dismiss that genetic differences can actually occur between races? Rather than dismissing these differences (and other factors such as age and obesity) in an effort to be politically correct when it comes to COVID-19, why not afford those affected with information and greater protection?

From the article, but don't bother reading this quote...yet:

Quote:
The COVID-19 pandemic is estimated to have caused over 4.6 million deaths so far1,2. The predominant cause of mortality is pneumonia and severe acute respiratory distress syndrome3. However, COVID-19 can cause multiple organ failure through cytokine release, microvascular and macrovascular thrombosis, endothelial damage, acute kidney injury and myocarditis4,5,6. Genome-wide association studies (GWAS) are important for identifying candidate genes and pathways that predispose to complex diseases7; genetically validated drug targets are more likely to lead to approved drugs8. Two large GWAS were carried out to determine whether common variants drive susceptibility to severe COVID-19 (refs. 9,10). Both studies identified a region of chromosome 3p21.31 as having the strongest association, while a third study also identified this locus as conferring susceptibility to infection11. The 3p21.31 risk haplotype, which arises from Neanderthal DNA12 and is currently unexplained with regards to the causal variant(s), causal gene(s) and specific role in COVID-19, confers a twofold increased risk of respiratory failure from COVID-19 (refs. 9,10) and an over twofold increased risk of mortality for individuals under 60 (ref. 13). Additionally, the risk variants at this locus are carried by >60% of individuals with South Asian ancestry (SAS), compared to 15% of European ancestry (EUR) groups, partially explaining the ongoing higher death rate in this population in the UK14,15.
And now SWL's summary:

Quote:
I have never seen such a twisted defense to racism as this. Believe me the article is FAR beyond being comprehensible by any but a subset of special scientists and/or epidemiologists. However, I slogged my way far enough to address this. First, the study’s findings are exploratory and suggestive, associative and correlative to a great degree.

It is hardly as definitive as summarized.

The claim “chromosome 3 IS a risk factor” is dramatically exaggerated, taking a shred of a fact, in this case an “association” (per the article) and turning it into a definitive cause (“IS a risk factor"). But why make this leap? The article then states that the “risk variants” (not chromosome 3) are carried by >60% of people with South Asian ancestry, compared to 15% of (those with) European ancestry.

Not "races".

The poster turns this into “50-60% of people in south Asia, as opposed to ‘merely’ 16% of people in Europe”. Why is that wrong? This is absolutely NOT what the article stated. Forget that she changed the percentages, no matter. The poster seems a very thorough individual, but leaves out the key word “ancestry”. She is claiming that 16% of the people in Europe have her alleged chromosome 3 killer gene – when the article makes clear this does not refer to “the people in Europe” but only to those people in Europe who are of European ancestry.

The same mistake is made when attributing the killer “chromosome 3” (it’s actually 3p21.31) to “50-60% of the people in south Asia”. Again, the article refers only to those people in south Asia that are of South Asian ancestry (a lesser percentage).

Bottom line: the poster has worked hard to misrepresent the actual article to compare “people in Europe” to “people in south Asia”. And why? Apparently to cause us to believe there is a legitimate “racial difference” in Covid, thus countering the criticism of “conscious racism”. It attempts to defeat this notion by alleging that it’s perfectly alright to consider race and Covid, and darn it, she even has the study to prove it.

Except for a couple things: Europeans or her “people in Europe” are not a race; nor are south Asians or “the people in south Asia" These regions are redefined by the poster as if Europeans and South Asians are different races when they are not. Here’s the reality:

Europe (and “the people of Europe) has/are many different ethnicities , nationalities, and races. Because Europe colonized so many other parts of the world, Europe has many immigrants from their former colonies. This has added new races and ethnicities that used to be rare.

How about “south Asia”? Like Europe, south Asia is likewise a conglomeration of many different immigrants, ethnicities and nationalities. More than Europeans, south Asians actively reject the concept of race - there is no real scientific basis or consensus to force fit them into one.

Here's the coup de gras:

The article our poster attempts to fit into an alleged "good" study of race-and-Covid isn't about race at all. Indeed it doesn't even contain the word - and are you sitting down - the title of this so-called racial study is:
Quote:
"The major genetic risk factor for severe Covid-19 is inherited from Neanderthals"
Yup, that’s right – the study and article isn’t about race or racial differences.

Simply the study suggested that there are simply more inheritors of the Neanderthal genes are in (multi-racial) south Asia than there are in (multi-racial) Europe. Yet our poster has turned the study on its head, and made it into a study of race, and is attempting to attribute the risk of severe Covid to what? The “South Asian” race?

Really? And why?

All this to respond to an allegation of “conscious racism” posted by another poster? To me, this force fit may actually be an example of the “conscious racism” alleged - by converting a non-racial study into one.

I repeat: Neither Europeans and South Asians represent a nationality, an ethnicity or a race. Neither. But not according to our enthusiastic poster, for whom I offer a square peg…
Old 22-01-2022, 16:18   #4815

Boat: Westerly Sealord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg K View Post
It is unprecedented only in terms of scale. The unholy alliance of big pharma and Fauci’s NIAD came into being around the time of the AIDS epidemic. Fauci literally destroyed the research careers of several of the nation’s top medical scientists including a nobel prize winner who dared to challenge the (still unproven) claim that HIV is the sole cause of AIDS. He did this through withholding research funding to these individual researchers, and any academic research institutions that gave support to the views of such researchers. Big Pharma, his partner in crime, did the same and included the threat of pulling their ad revenue from any medical journal which dared to publish any such views. This all was done in order to promote AZT, the deadly and ineffective repurposed drug as a miracle cure for AIDS, while ignoring and suppressing all other effective treatments that were already being piloted in the various “Buyer’s Clubs” by dedicated medical practitioners across the country. This is the story portrayed in the film “Dallas Buyer’s Club”. This early history of corruption and regulatory capture are fully detailed with citations in Kennedy’s book The Real Anthony Fauci…

Fast forward to Covid and the same process of regulatory capture and corrupt criminal collusion between Fauci’s NIAD, The Gates foundation, Big Pharma and PIs ( principal investigators) in various selected university medical research institutes. The world’s top virologists and some of the most prestigious epidemiologists from top academic institutions are subjected to organized smear campaigns for writing the Great Barrington Declaration. Esteemed physicians have their careers destroyed for developing and supporting effective early care protocols using HCQ and Ivermectin amongst other treatments while fraudulent studies funded by pharma and NIAD designed to fail are published by the most prestigious journals and then soon retracted… the damage to these drugs already being done.

In the meantime, the known deadly and ineffective repurposed drug Remdesivir is approved for in hospital use by an FDA stacked with pharma connected members. Nurses in the know refer to it as RunDeathIsNear. Hospitals get paid extra for each covid positive, each Remdesivir prescription, each ventilator case and each covid death, The deaths pile up… and with known early treatments already discredited and made unavailable to most of the population, and most people scared to death of this virus, public acceptance of a vaccine solution is guaranteed.

That’s what this has been about folks… it’s all about the benjamins. The immense scale of the fraud that has been conducted in this pandemic against humanity is almost incomprehensible. Hundreds of thousands of people have died unnecessarily. The criminality is nothing short of a crime against humanity. And it was mostly funded with tax dollars.

I am incensed that this was allowed to happen, and I again urge you and others to read Kennedy’s book and inform yourselves.
https://www.simonandschuster.com/books/The-Real-Anthony-Fauci/Robert-F-Kennedy/Children-s-Health-Defense/9781510766808
Robert Kennedy Jr is a froot loop and should be debarked.

This comment has been peer reviewed ( by the marina cats ) and found to be 100% correct

Tags
rope, Europe