Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-03-2022, 07:35   #5311
Senior Cruiser

Community Sponsor
Cruisers Forum Supporter

pirate Re: Northern Europe during Pandemic -- Summers 2020 & 2021 & onwards

A Project Fear Post..
London had a population of 9.1 million in 2020.. below are the deaths recorded in three of the largest hospitals on the 8/4/2020..
London North West University Healthcare (183);
King’s College Hospital (163)
The Royal Free London (151)
So.. Hong Kongs numbers while above two individual hospitals is below the third..
172 vs 497

You can't beat a people up for 75 years and have them say.. "I Love You.. ".
"It is better to die standing proud, than to live a lifetime on ones knees.."

The Politician Never Bites the Hand that Feeds him the 30 piece's of Silver..
Old 03-03-2022, 08:04   #5312

Boat: 1983 Shannon 28
Re: Northern Europe during Pandemic -- Summers 2020 & 2021 & onwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lake-Effect View Post
The point being: it doesn't f'ing matter where the virus came from. .
As usual, you couldn't be more wrong, especially if we are to take Zippy seriously when he says..." We know that the consensus of science has long held that more pandemics are on the way."

Old 03-03-2022, 08:16   #5313

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg K View Post
As usual, you couldn't be more wrong, especially if we are to take Zippy seriously when he says..." We know that the consensus of science has long held that more pandemics are on the way."
You're not making any sense. Aside from the debate over the origin of COVID, every other pandemic has had "natural" origins (... if one considers that a wet/live market with bushmeat is "natural" )

Of course if you live in a Marvel comic where pandemics are routinely created by colourfully-dressed arch-villains, you might feel differently.
Old 03-03-2022, 14:45   #5314

Quote:
Originally Posted by GordMay View Post
Putting annoying contributors on “ignore” just strengthens your information reinforcement bubble [‘echo chamber’].
If knowledge is power, ignorance is weakness.
Seeing conflicting opinions causes psychological discomfort*, but not seeing them, creates ignorance, and a warped reality.
I don’t put anybody on ‘Ignore’.

* We tend to avoid the immediate psychological discomfort, from cognitive dissonance, by simply not reading, or listening to, differing opinions.

A rewrite:

Seeking conflicting opinions derived by psychological curiosity, aids in causing avoidance of ignorance and enhanced understanding of other's perspectives.

Albeit understanding of other's perspectives does not always equate to appreciation or respect of other's perspectives.
Old 03-03-2022, 18:34   #5315
Nearly an old salt

Boat: Bavaria 36

Quote:
By whom?

If you believe that a corona virus can evolve outside a lab to develop a furin cleavage site with specific affinity for human ACE2 receptor cells, I have a bridge to sell you

The NIAID said there was specific conditions attached to the funding that prevented ( or should have ) gain of function research.

As for receptor affinity , I can’t comment.
Old 04-03-2022, 06:27   #5316

Quote:
Originally Posted by goboatingnow View Post
The NIAID said there was specific conditions attached to the funding that prevented ( or should have ) gain of function research.

As for receptor affinity , I can’t comment.
After all the scandalous and reprehensible medical fraud that has occurred within NIAID, FDA and CDC for over forty years starting with the Swine Flu in 1976 and then AIDS in the 80' anyone who still believes anything that comes out of these pharma captured institutions can only be described as willfully ignorant.

The information is there for anyone who is willing to look.
https://www.goodreads.com/en/book/sh...-anthony-fauci
Old 04-03-2022, 07:53   #5317

Boat: twinkeels, 9m

ppfffffffffff ...

./.
Old 04-03-2022, 15:45   #5318

Here's a question for you Dougie: did you actually watch the "60 minutes "segment I posted?
If so, are you disputing the claim that is made by the program that aside from the one soldier who died and another 4 who recovered naturally, there were no other confirmed cases of infections of the swine flu found anywhere in the world?

If you're not disputing that, then are you saying that it was appropriate to inoculate over 40 million people in a mass vaccination campaign against this nonexistent pandemic, and that the resultant vaccine injuries and deaths (much of it Neurological) were unjustified?
Old 05-03-2022, 01:43   #5319
Senior Cruiser

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Boat: (Cruiser Living On Dirt)

A somewhat less hyperbolic, and more nuanced review, of the 1976 Swine Flu “Debacle”, as described in Greg K’s ‘60 Minutes’[1] TV exposé:

“Reflections on the 1976 Swine Flu Vaccination Program” ~ by David J. Sencer*, and J. Donald Millar*
https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/12/1/05-1007_article

In 1976, 2 recruits at Fort Dix, New Jersey, had an influenzalike illness. Isolates of virus taken from them included A/New Jersey/76 (Hsw1n1), a strain similar to the virus believed [at the time] to be the cause of the 1918 pandemic, commonly known as swine flu. Serologic studies at Fort Dix suggested that >200 soldiers had been infected and that person-to-person transmission had occurred.

[1] "60 Minutes" was classic "gotcha" investigative journalism ['infotainment'], which I watched 'religiously' [& enjoyed] from the late 1960's through 1992, when we went full-time cruising. Hardly a calm and "Reasoned" [despite Harry] documentary format. A great starting place, for research, but not the [a] final authority, on any subject.

* Dr Sencer was director of CDC from 1966 to 1977.
* Dr Millar was director of NIIP in 1976.

Old 05-03-2022, 06:55   #5320

After two years of debate, it seems to me that one of the greatest obstacles to truly understanding the enormity of the criminality that has been committed against humanity during this pandemic is the obstinate refusal for the general public to accept the very fact that scientists and the institutions they work for can and have become corrupted by the funding they receive.

A perfect example of such corruption is the case of Dr. Andrew Hill, one of the world’s preeminent experts, who was tasked to report to the World Health Organization on the dozens of new studies from around the world suggesting that Ivermectin could be a remarkably safe and effective treatment for COVID-19.

The video I have posted below is an appeal to Dr. Hill to come clean about who influenced his unethical decision to not recommend the use of Ivermectin to the WHO. The appeal is made by Dr. Tess Lawrie,director of the Evidence-based Medicine Consultancy in Bath, UK who , in this brief documentary, presents parts of the Zoom conversation she had with Dr. Hill in which she pleads with him to do the right thing and not allow Unitaid (funded in turn by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation) to influence his final determinations.

I encourage everyone to have a look at this recent documentary regardless of which side of the debate you are on. It is both depressing and encouraging.

https://rumble.com/vwg569-a-letter-t...ed-millio.html
Old 05-03-2022, 07:23   #5321

Quote:
After two years of debate, it seems to me that one of the greatest obstacles to truly understanding the enormity of the criminality that has been committed against humanity during this pandemic is the obstinate refusal for the general public to accept the very fact that scientists and the institutions they work for can and have become corrupted by the funding they receive.

A perfect example of such corruption is the case of Dr. Andrew Hill, one of the world’s preeminent experts, who was tasked to report to the World Health Organization on the dozens of new studies from around the world suggesting that Ivermectin could be a remarkably safe and effective treatment for COVID-19.

The video I have posted below is an appeal to Dr. Hill to come clean about who influenced his unethical decision to not recommend the use of Ivermectin to the WHO. The appeal is made by Dr. Tess Lawrie,director of the Evidence-based Medicine Consultancy in Bath, UK who , in this brief documentary, presents parts of the Zoom conversation she had with Dr. Hill in which she pleads with him to do the right thing and not allow Unitaid (funded in turn by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation) to influence his final determinations.
As much as anybody, i truly wish there was a cheap and effective treatment for COVID early on. Ivermectin looked possible. Turns out it wasn't the slam-dunk everybody wanted. Despite what fringe (and antivax) groups like the "Evidence-based Medicine Consultancy" claim. Get over it.
Old 05-03-2022, 09:13   #5322

I've worked in one of those "labs" the security was sci fi stuff ,I had to go through a medical to prove that I was not carrying any kind of illness , I had the task of temperature control for their rooms ,these rooms had steel doors and you went into a set up.where the entrance was positive pressure ,not a lot of pressure but enough to keep the bugs where they were locked up , how a secure facility can accidentally release a virus is beyond me ,unless it was deliberate
This facility was close to Cambridge in the UK ,the one where the real bad stuff is at Portland Down unless it's all been moved stateside as was rumoured
Old 05-03-2022, 09:14   #5323

Boat: Amel 54

Anything that does not agree with, or that questions, or that challenges, or that do not trust the government narrative is a.... "conspiracy" and or "conspiracy theorist", according to government.

It's always been this way.

Most people still believe government has their best interest, without them having any bases for their belief, other then having been...told, and therefore they will attack those who know better.

It's always been this way too.

In closing.
If a food product kills people it is removed from the market, and the manufacturer is held accountable.

If a vaccine kills people it is left on the market, and the manufacturer is not held accountable.

Rules for thee, but not for me.
Old 05-03-2022, 09:19   #5324

Quote:
Originally Posted by Van Der Beek View Post
If a vaccine kills people it is left on the market, and the manufacturer is not held accountable.

What vaccine is killing people? How do these deaths compare with the mortality rate of the disease these vaccines protect against?
Old 05-03-2022, 09:26   #5325

Boat: Amel 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lake-Effect View Post
How do these deaths compare with the mortality rate of the disease these vaccines protect against?
Tell that to those who died from it, and unless Big Pharma are grifters who injected you with a placebo, those who did not inject themselves pose no threat to those that did.

There is always going to be people quick to inject things into their bodies, just as there is always going to be people that are happy to eat junk food. It is your body, your responsibility, it is in your ownership and under your protection and yours alone.

Tags
rope, Europe