Old 04-11-2021, 15:29   #1711

Boat: Swanson 42 & Kelly Peterson 44
Re: The Reality of Living in Australia and Covid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr B View Post
Federal Election in December, ,

All Borders are open from tonight into Victoria, With out travel restrictions,

All of Australia is now a green zone,

I dont know how true it is, But Dan Andrews has been charged with Treason and Misprison of Treason in the Supreme Court of Victoria on the 17 December,

Freedom of Information Request to the Therapeutic Goods Administration,

The TGA is the governing body in Australia for all Drugs and Medications that can be and cant be used in Australia,

I love the nicely crumpled state of the letter, gives it that sorta lived-the-hard-life look.

Seriously though, who wastes the valuable time of the TGA at a time like this with such silly, self-serving nonsense?

I mean really? What does this achieve? What banal and self evident point does it support?

For goodness sake people, grow up.
Old 04-11-2021, 17:09   #1712

Boat: currently boatless

Gee I really dont understand the the vast majority of crap regarding Australia is getting so many uninformed and ludicrous comments on this thread. Given a very recent post that said the Victorian Premier is being charged with Treason is just a small example of the crap being spread. The media must have missed that story - funny that. For those taking Australia off you list of places to visit - excellent - We dont want you here !!!!!!

Greg H
Ozzie
Old 04-11-2021, 18:06   #1713

Boat: Westerly Sealord

What on earth is that letter from the TGA all about?
Someone ( Mr B? ) asked the TGA a question about something that didn't exist?

Meanwhile well over 90% of over 35 year olds in Australia have had at least one shot.
https://www.theage.com.au/national/c...28-p56xht.html
Old 05-11-2021, 04:10   #1714
Senior Cruiser

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Boat: (Cruiser Living On Dirt)

Quote:
... I dont know how true it is, But Dan Andrews has been charged with Treason and Misprison of Treason in the Supreme Court of Victoria on the 17 December, ...
If you don't know the truth, of the matter, why are you reporting it?
That, sounds to me, like deliberate disinformation.

Old 05-11-2021, 04:14   #1715

Quote:
Originally Posted by GordMay View Post
That, sounds to me, like deliberate disinformation.
That's funny, it sounded like a load of male cow manure to me.
Old 06-11-2021, 01:31   #1716

Quote:
Originally Posted by nautilee View Post
…all fully vaccinated… .
Obviously a useless vaccine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nautilee View Post
…almost certainly picked it up from an unvaccinated parent….
Weak accusation. Sure lets blame unvaccinated people.

That post reads like a Tiananmen letter.

A successful future for humans depends on having unvaccinated Covid resistant reproductive humans and not drug dependent vaccinated humans.

For the reason above mass vaccination is a stupidity.
Old 06-11-2021, 01:52   #1717

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baronkrak View Post
Obviously a useless vaccine.

Weak accusation. Sure lets blame unvaccinated people.

That post reads like a Tiananmen letter.

A successful future for humans depends on having unvaccinated Covid resistant reproductive humans and not drug dependent vaccinated humans.

For the reason above mass vaccination is a stupidity.

I was going to say “what about your loved ones?”… then I realised the futility of the question.
Old 06-11-2021, 01:57   #1718

Boat: Paper Tiger 14 foot, Gemini 105MC 34 foot Catamaran Hull no 825

Quote:
Originally Posted by GILow View Post
I was going to say “what about your loved ones?”… then I realised the futility of the question.
Pumping an Untested, Experimental MRNA Medical Procedure, Thats never been used on Humans before,
into your loved ones,
Shows how much you love your loved ones,
Old 06-11-2021, 04:17   #1719
Moderator and Certifiable Refitter

Boat: C.L.O.D.

Quote:
Pumping an Untested, Experimental MRNA Medical Procedure, Thats never been used on Humans before,
into your loved ones,
FFS, you are an Aussie, you know it is tested, you know it isn't experimental so why do write such dung.

But hey, what would you say to the first person who first ate an egg... You know, back in the day, hundreds of thousands of years ago - don't eat that, you dunno what's in it.
All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangereous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible. T.E. Lawrence
Old 06-11-2021, 04:48   #1720

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Boat: Bestevaer 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wotname View Post
………But hey, what would you say to the first person who first ate an egg... You know, back in the day, hundreds of thousands of years ago - don't eat that, you dunno what's in it.
Hi Wottie,
That’s not a good example . That is precisely what would have been said to the first person contemplating eating an egg.

With any unknown foodstuff (or potential medicinal plant matter) ancient man came across, I bet he didn’t stick it straight in his mouth. The first few times he had the runs or experienced pain or observed someone else keeling over and never getting up again, he would have learned pretty quickly to try anything new in minuscule quantities, or feed it to an animal first and then wait some time to watch for adverse effects.

Particularly with medicinal plants that are deadly in larger quantities, I can well imagine years would pass (possibly generations) before it was fed to his kids or pregnant partner. Ancient man was no less intelligent then us (maybe even a whole lot more than some of us ) and he probably had far better survival instincts than we do.

SWL

Unveiling Bullseye strops for low friction rings
Old 06-11-2021, 05:03   #1721
Senior Cruiser

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Boat: (Cruiser Living On Dirt)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seaworthy Lass View Post
Hi Wottie,
That’s not a good example . That is precisely what would have been said to the first person contemplating eating an egg...
Especially, knowing whence it came.

Old 06-11-2021, 05:04   #1722

Quote:
Hi Wottie,
That’s not a good example . That is precisely what would have been said to the first person contemplating eating an egg.

With any unknown foodstuff (or potential medicinal plant matter) ancient man came across, I bet he didn’t stick it straight in his mouth. The first few times he had the runs or experienced pain or observed someone else keeling over and never getting up again, he would have learned pretty quickly to try anything new in minuscule quantities, or feed it to an animal first and then wait some time to watch for adverse effects.

Particularly with medicinal plants that are deadly in larger quantities, I can well imagine years would pass (possibly generations) before it was fed to his kids or pregnant partner. Ancient man was no less intelligent then us (maybe even a whole lot more than some of us ) and he probably had far better survival instincts than we do.

SWL
Well that is my point actually. Ancient Man (AM) didn't know what was in the egg so he/she tested it in whatever way that was available - maybe give to the neighbours kids or whatever. AM then said, 'hey, these eggs are great for breakfast, let's try 'em with bacon.'

Likewise with the Covid Vaccs, they have been tested and the TGA et al says 'hey, these are great for preventing Covid deaths'.
All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangereous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible. T.E. Lawrence
Old 06-11-2021, 05:06   #1723

Quote:
...... Ancient man was no less intelligent then us (maybe even a whole lot more than some of us ) and he probably had far better survival instincts than we do.

SWL
I guess neither of us are related to those who had poor survival instincts
Old 06-11-2021, 06:35   #1724

Quote:
into your loved ones,

Well, I’m possibly a little more mathematically literate than you as I can understand and am capable of quantifying risk.

Yes, there’s a risk of the unknown with the MRNA stuff. But there’s a damn side greater risk from being unvaccinated.

So, you make your choice. In your case, clearly that’s to go unvaccinated, and I support your choice, though I am relieved I’ll never have to be in close proximity to you.

And keep trotting out the moronic language of emotive terms, like “Pumping an Untested, Experimental MRNA Medical Procedure”. Clearly you copied and pasted that piece of garbage from some kind of social media site since the word choices, weird capital letters and misplaced comma have all the hallmarks of the level of foam flecked illiteracy I’ve come to expect from them.

Just please stop wasting the time of the TGA. They are doing good work and deserve more respect.
Old 06-11-2021, 06:39   #1725

Boat: Southern Cross 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wotname View Post
FFS, you are an Aussie, you know it is tested, you know it isn't experimental so why do write such dung.

But hey, what would you say to the first person who first ate an egg... You know, back in the day, hundreds of thousands of years ago - don't eat that, you dunno what's in it.
The first human to drink milk from an animal... now that was a brave one. "I'm gonna tug on that, and drink what comes out."

Tags
Australia