Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Scuttlebutt > COVID-19 | Containment Area
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 26-08-2021, 09:04   #196

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Location: Denmark (Winter), Cruising North Sea and Baltic (Summer)
Boat: Cutter-Rigged Moody 54
Re: The Reality of Living in Australia and Covid

Quote:
Originally Posted by goboatingnow View Post
I think vaccine hesitancy will ebb away away. 3 out of 4 in hospital ate unvaccinated. It’s becoming obvious the vaccine protects you against serious illness even if you get COVID.

I think that's only natural. As time goes by and billions of people are vaccinated and people are not, after all, dying like flies from the vaccine or becoming chip-implanted zombies, then hestitant people start to lose their fear. I think we're already seeing that to some extent.
We must have a turn together . . . . I undress . . . . hurry me out of sight of the land,
Cushion me soft . . . . rock me in billowy drowse,
Dash me with amorous wet . . . . I can repay you."
Walt Whitman
Old 26-08-2021, 09:21   #197

Channel 7 journalist hospitalised with pericarditis after Pfizer vaccine

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/he...2aa973db8cda7e

Part of me is sympathetic, but the other says f him. He's part of the same clan your group is associated with.
Old 26-08-2021, 09:33   #198

Here's what the head of US propaganda during WW1 said about the type of people who comprised the Anzac troops fed to the machine at gallipoli.

The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country. ...We are governed, our minds are molded, our tastes formed, our ideas suggested, largely by men we have never heard of. This is a logical result of the way in which our democratic society is organized. Vast numbers of human beings must cooperate in this manner if they are to live together as a smoothly functioning society. ...In almost every act of our daily lives, whether in the sphere of politics or business, in our social conduct or our ethical thinking, we are dominated by the relatively small number of persons...who understand the mental processes and social patterns of the masses. It is they who pull the wires which control the public mind.
Edward Bernays, Propaganda
Old 26-08-2021, 10:02   #199

1) The disease called “covid” doesn’t exist. The fraudulent framework for its detection is the PCR test which is fed some model for a theoretical virus called “covid”, and even at that, the PCR device is run to such extremes that all output is just noise well above the device’s commonly acceptable maximum cycling threshold.

Further, no one can produce an actual, purified isolated sample of the “virus”. The vast majority of the people presenting at hospitals were aged flu patients with other health issues, i.e., they had, among other complications, weak immune systems.

According to one of Reiner Feullmich’s recent interviewees, in order to compress the immediate death load in early 2020, hospital’s were allowed only a strict protocol to treat “covid”. This protocol banned useful, effective therapies including zinc, vitamin C, vitamin D, and hydrochloride, and instead were ordered to use a failed, non-approved, prescription drug no one had ever heard of called Remdesivir under emergency use authorization.

According to FDA data, this drug had already failed well-prior to the appearance of “covid” because it damaged the kidneys among the test animals. Huge doses of this drug were administered to the target flu sufferers to induce a relatively quick, certain death attributable to “covid” by shutting down the sufferer’s kidneys, thereby filling the lungs and drowning the patient in their own fluids. The hospitals were paid $37,000 for each patient treated by this deadly protocol. Fuellmich projected many lawsuits involving malfeasance and medical malpractice.

2) The so-called vaccine for the imaginary “covid” is all too real. It has murdered many tens of thousands of recipients worldwide outright, about half of which died within several days of injection. Many hundreds of thousands have been injured, just in the USA, and many of these are very serious, often unusual injuries that indicate a sharply curtailed lifespan.

The actual numbers worldwide are unknown, as contracts between the pharmas and governments disallow formal reporting of death and disability for something like a decade. Bodies, testimonials, and obituaries are all we have to go by (VAERS is self-reported and thus is not official).

We have no idea what is a actually in the shot, whether it is consistent from vial to vial, and whether everyone receives the standard deadly concoction, a milder load, or even placebo. Aside from the huge dosing of obligatory, perpetually self-replicating, mRNA spike protein, analyses to date indicate all sorts of toxic adjuvants, contaminants, and, apparently, graphene oxide, a known, highly toxic chemical.

Those that consented to and received the standard deadly dose now have damaged immune systems, irreparably damaged cardiac function, irreparably damaged neural function, damaged vascular systems, plus all other organs, as the juice ends up in every organ in the body. It especially collects in the testicles and ovaries, largely ensuring that anyone dosed will be infertile, likely for life.

As such, it would appear the entire “covid” fear and ignorance campaign was engineered to induce, at the very least, a kind of voluntary neutering.
Old 26-08-2021, 10:10   #200

Boat: 1998 Catalina 320

How is this Snerf1 guy not kicked off the site?

He joined in July and posted 17 covid messages promoting the goofiest information possible.

Oh yeah, he's a sailor. Right. He sails a Troll 32.
Old 26-08-2021, 11:26   #201

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanachie View Post

He joined in July and posted 17 covid messages promoting the goofiest information possible.

He is a Russian Bot.
Old 26-08-2021, 11:30   #202

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockhead View Post
I think that's only natural. As time goes by and billions of people are vaccinated and people are not, after all, dying like flies from the vaccine or becoming chip-implanted zombies, then hestitant people start to lose their fear. I think we're already seeing that to some extent.
AND, the hesitancy will go down as the vaccine are fully approved, not just emergency approved.

There is a study on vaccine hesitancy and education that shows the people who want the vaccine have masters and bachelor degrees, those with hesitancy have less than bachelor or masters, or they have PhDs.

Many in the less than bachelor or masters degree group are minorities that have historically been experimented on by the government and medical establishment. It will take time for some of these groups to develop trust on the vaccines.

Later,
Dan
Old 26-08-2021, 12:01   #203

I’ve found degree level to be a somewhat poor indicator of intelligence, especially in the non-STEM disciplines.

An EdD and a PhD in Physics or Organic Chemistry are orders of magnitude apart. Apples and oranges in terms of level of difficulty and intelligence required.

n of 1, but I work with a guy who insists he be referred to as ‘doctor’ because he has a PhD in Business. Guy is functionally retarded, at best.
Old 26-08-2021, 12:11   #204
Senior Cruiser

Community Sponsor
Cruisers Forum Supporter

pirate Re: The Reality of Living in Australia and Covid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanachie View Post

Funny how its just the Pro Vaxers who do all the wishing of Disease, Death and Excommunication and the rest just want them to respect their choices...
Reminds one of an Afghan village before a drone strike..
Viva el Inquisition..

You can't beat a people up for 75 years and have them say.. "I Love You.. ".
"It is better to die standing proud, than to live a lifetime on ones knees.."

The Politician Never Bites the Hand that Feeds him the 30 piece's of Silver..
Old 26-08-2021, 12:27   #205

Boat: Island Packet 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wotname View Post
Let's put this opinion to a facts based test. Looking at the east coast mainland states (ie the ones that count) and making a basic distinction between L and R.

QLD - has had 13 L premiers, 16 R premiers (and 9 non aligned); 56 years of L government and 54 years of R government. So looks pretty evenly split.

NSW - has had 16 L premiers, 19 R premiers (and 11 non aligned); 67 years of L government 58 years of R government. Thus also reasonably evenly split.

VIC - has had 11 L premiers, 20 R premiers (and 19 unaligned); 37 years of L government and 89 years of R government. Not so evenly spilt and a strong bias towards the R over the years.

So while QLD and NSW has swung regularly L&R, the Covid response has been considerably different. VIC is historically a R entrenched government yet the Covid response has been strong.

While judgement is necessarily subjective, I can't share RayR's opinion.

Disclaimer - these numbers are approximate and the years of non aligned government has not being counted.
The above is a prime example of the abuse of statistics to show that there has been a balance of L and R government in the states in Australia. It is useless and misleading unless accompanied by statistics on social and economic development.

Fortunately with it's lackadaisical attitude to quarantine management (hiring night club bouncers to police compliance in the quarantine hotels and allowing the virus to run rampart in old people care centres) which then caused a panic stricken response the Victorian government stumbled into an effective if brutal isolation regime. In contrast NSW appears to be experiencing high case rates without the high mortality rates suffered in Victoria. Better case management perhaps.
Old 26-08-2021, 12:29   #206

Quote:
Originally Posted by C420sailor View Post
I’ve found degree level to be a somewhat poor indicator of intelligence, especially in the non-STEM disciplines.

An EdD and a PhD in Physics or Organic Chemistry are orders of magnitude apart. Apples and oranges in terms of level of difficulty and intelligence required.

n of 1, but I work with a guy who insists he be referred to as ‘doctor’ because he has a PhD in Business. Guy is functionally retarded, at best.
I do not bow down to degrees, they are not that impressive to me but having said that, if one has a PhD, irregardless of the field, they have do have intelligence. It might not be usable intelligence to get through normal/regular life, but they are intelligent. I had seen many examples of this in my time in college and in life. I grew up as a child of a parent who spent their life as a student, teacher and professor. I was watching, listening and "living" with PhD candidates, professors and college administrators at social events. I often wondered how they managed to get dressed each day. They do live in an Ivory Tower, they can think too much of themselves, they can make bad decisions, but they do have intelligence.

A person with a PhD is a Doctor and that is a correct form of address.

Later,
Dan
Old 26-08-2021, 12:31   #207

Boat: None,build the one shown of glass, had many from 6' to 48'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannc View Post
AND, the hesitancy will go down as the vaccine are fully approved, not just emergency approved.

There is a study on vaccine hesitancy and education that shows the people who want the vaccine have masters and bachelor degrees, those with hesitancy have less than bachelor or masters, or they have PhDs.

Many in the less than bachelor or masters degree group are minorities that have historically been experimented on by the government and medical establishment. It will take time for some of these groups to develop trust on the vaccines.

Later,
Dan
Here, the USA it seems the age of 30s to 40s are the reluctant age group at least locally. One of my grandsons included. I'm 78 and it hasn't killed me if they come out with a booster for a variant, I'll be first in line. The chip thing is pure BS at this time. I have no doubt that will eventually come and be sold as, " It will never be used as identification." just like the SSN. was billed. Anyone remember the tats on Jews?
Old 26-08-2021, 12:53   #208

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannc View Post
A person with a PhD is a Doctor and that is a correct form of address.

Later,
Dan
In a related professional or academic environment? When the standard would be calling someone Mr/Mrs/Miss? Of course.

But when someone wants to be called ‘Dr Smith’ on the fireground, where the rest of us call each other by our first names, nicknames, or simply ‘hey *******!’, that’s not gonna happen
Old 26-08-2021, 13:18   #209

Boat: None,build the one shown of glass, had many from 6' to 48'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by C420sailor View Post
In a related professional or academic environment? When the standard would be calling someone Mr/Mrs/Miss? Of course.

But when someone wants to be called ‘Dr Smith’ on the fireground, where the rest of us call each other by our first names, nicknames, or simply ‘hey *******!’, that’s not gonna happen
I think it is only fair that a PhD. be addressed as DR. but with the specialty of the doctorate. For example Dr. of linguistics Mr. XXX. I have a son of that specialty, dumber than rocks in most other areas. By the same thinking a medical Dr. may only be good in his field.
Old 26-08-2021, 14:17   #210

Boat: Westerly Sealord

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondR View Post
The above is a prime example of the abuse of statistics to show that there has been a balance of L and R government in the states in Australia. It is useless and misleading unless accompanied by statistics on social and economic development.

Fortunately with it's lackadaisical attitude to quarantine management (hiring night club bouncers to police compliance in the quarantine hotels and allowing the virus to run rampart in old people care centres) which then caused a panic stricken response the Victorian government stumbled into an effective if brutal isolation regime. In contrast NSW appears to be experiencing high case rates without the high mortality rates suffered in Victoria. Better case management perhaps.
In Victoria last year poor management of hotel quarantine ( a federal responsibility duck shoved onto the states ) couple with rubbish employment practices in private aged care ( another federal responsibilty ) led to a lot of old people dying.

Not only do we now have a vaccine but 90% of over 70's in NSW have had one shot and 60% have had both.

That is what has made the difference in mortality. I am sure employment practices in aged care have also played a role along with better understanding of how to deal with it in hospitals. All three that died yesterday died at home.

https://www.health.gov.au/sites/defa...and-sex_24.pdf

I don't think there is much hesitancy where it matters ie the east coast.
Vids like the one put out by Sydney Health - to be found in this article - are most likely putting paid to whatever remains.

https://www.theage.com.au/national/n...25-p58luu.html

The problem still remains that we don't have enough vaccine - yet another FFF (Federal Failure) .
More people want to be vaxxed in many areas than there is vaccine available. Many people trying to book can't get a shot until October.

Tags
Australia