Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-09-2021, 02:39   #706

Boat: Lagoon 380 S2
Re: The Reality of Living in Australia and Covid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anders View Post
the current contract but are not signing any more contracts.They have to find someone that wants it. From this thread it sounds like Australians don't want AZ either.
They will give it to Covax initiative and deliver the jabs to developing countries where the jabs will end up in a landfill. These countries have a young and healthy population so their people don't want or need that vaccine.
The 20year old in Africa are not altruistic enough to get a jab for a disease that doesn't affect them, only to protect some old fart in a rich country.
Old 10-09-2021, 04:26   #707

Quote:
Originally Posted by boatman61 View Post
Latest EU AstraZeneca scare story..
The AZ vaccine causes nerve damage...

The European Medicines Agency (EMA) has warned of a potential vaccine side effect that can cause temporary paralysis in the hands, feet and limbs. The disorder is known as Guillain-Barre syndrome (GBS) and, although rare, can cause problems with breathing, swallowing and movement. According to the EMA, the agency has considered "at least a reasonable possibility" of a link between Guillain-Barre and AstraZeneca's Vaxzevria jab.

Some 833 cases of the disorder have been reported globally as of July 31 from nearly 600 million administered AstraZeneca vaccines.
History may not repeat itself, but it sure rhymes a lot.

https://www.bbc.com/future/article/2...affair-of-1976

I was 18 and about a week after I got the shot, they shut the program down due to all of the deaths and complications from it. I'm 63 and I've never had a flu shot since (and, if I've ever had the flu, it was so mild I didn't know it).

The thing that is reminiscent to me, is how hard they were pushing the Swine Flu vaccine back then, basically saying we were all going to die if we didn't get it.

I got it because they had my girlfriend so scared, she was literally crying, because she didn't want us to die.
Old 10-09-2021, 05:46   #708
Senior Cruiser

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Boat: (Cruiser Living On Dirt)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Group9 View Post
https://www.bbc.com/future/article/2...affair-of-1976 ...
There are valuable lessons, to be learned from previous pandemics [like Swine Flu of '76], but I think you're missing the mark, somewhat.

We might benefit from some further study, such as:

“Reflections on the 1976 Swine Flu Vaccination Program” ~ by David J. Sencer and J. Donald Millar
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3291400/

The Swine Flu Affair: Decision-Making on a Slippery Disease
Introduction by JOSEPH A. CALIFANO, JR., Secretary, HEW
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK219611/

“Swine Flu Chronology January 1976—March 1977" ~ by National Academy of Sciences
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK219595/

“Perspective: Swine-Origin Influenza: 1976 and 2009" ~ by David J. Sencer
https://watermark.silverchair.com/ci...BwpD07nLeAtOcg

Old 10-09-2021, 06:25   #709

Boat: 2012 Seaward 32 RK

The prisoners in the AU concentration camps are beginning to lose it. Start at the 10:00 mark. The guy recording this sounds pretty concerned, rightfully so. https://www.brighteon.com/150d5257-2...b-9c683c30962e
Old 10-09-2021, 08:24   #710
Senior Cruiser

Community Sponsor
Cruisers Forum Supporter

pirate Re: The Reality of Living in Australia and Covid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Group9 View Post

https://www.bbc.com/future/article/2...affair-of-1976

I was 18 and about a week after I got the shot, they shut the program down due to all of the deaths and complications from it. I'm 63 and I've never had a flu shot since (and, if I've ever had the flu, it was so mild I didn't know it).

The thing that is reminiscent to me, is how hard they were pushing the Swine Flu vaccine back then, basically saying we were all going to die if we didn't get it.

I got it because they had my girlfriend so scared, she was literally crying, because she didn't want us to die.
They're just trying to distract people's attention from this..

Guillain barre syndrome is found among people who get Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, and in the first week of getting the vaccine. The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people get Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine and have Guillain barre syndrome.

And this..

https://medium.com/@BeautifulFlower/...e-d82b3443f259

You can't beat a people up for 75 years and have them say.. "I Love You.. ".
"It is better to die standing proud, than to live a lifetime on ones knees.."

The Politician Never Bites the Hand that Feeds..
Old 10-09-2021, 08:36   #711
Senior Cruiser

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Boat: (Cruiser Living On Dirt)

Quote:
... Guillain barre syndrome is found among people who get Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine ...
According to the Mayo Clinic:

“... The exact cause of Guillain-Barre syndrome isn't known. The disorder usually appears days or weeks after a respiratory or digestive tract infection. Rarely, recent surgery or vaccination can trigger Guillain-Barre syndrome. Recently, there have been cases reported following infection with the Zika virus. Guillain-Barre syndrome may occur after infection with the COVID-19 virus. It's also a rare reaction in those who receive the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine ...
Guillain-Barre syndrome may be triggered by:
Most commonly, infection with campylobacter, a type of bacteria often found in undercooked poultry
Influenza virus
Cytomegalovirus
Epstein-Barr virus
Zika virus
Hepatitis A, B, C and E
HIV, the virus that causes AIDS
Mycoplasma pneumonia
Surgery
Trauma
Hodgkin's lymphoma
Rarely, influenza vaccinations or childhood vaccinations
COVID-19 virus
COVID-19 Johnson & Johnson vaccine ...”

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-...s/syc-20362793

FDA News Release
“... there have been 100 preliminary reports of GBS following vaccination with the [Johnson & Johnson] Janssen vaccine after approximately 12.5 million doses administered ...
.. No similar signal has been identified with the Moderna and Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccines ...”

https://www.fda.gov/news-events/pres...e-july-13-2021

Old 10-09-2021, 11:21   #712

Boat: Bene 42CC
Wink Re: The Reality of Living in Australia and Covid

Came to this thread based on the title, fully expecting it to be about drunk Aussies passing COVID to kangaroos during wrestling matches on top of Uluru. 48 pages later, quite disappointed that it's just a collection of vax rants. C'mon mates, get on it with the 'roos.
Old 10-09-2021, 11:54   #713

Quote:
Originally Posted by GordMay View Post
There are valuable lessons, to be learned from previous pandemics [like Swine Flu of '76], but I think you're missing the mark, somewhat.

We might benefit from some further study, such as:

“Reflections on the 1976 Swine Flu Vaccination Program” ~ by David J. Sencer and J. Donald Millar
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3291400/

The Swine Flu Affair: Decision-Making on a Slippery Disease
Introduction by JOSEPH A. CALIFANO, JR., Secretary, HEW
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK219611/

“Swine Flu Chronology January 1976—March 1977" ~ by National Academy of Sciences
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK219595/

“Perspective: Swine-Origin Influenza: 1976 and 2009" ~ by David J. Sencer
https://watermark.silverchair.com/ci...BwpD07nLeAtOcg
Oh, I fully realize how little personal experience counts these days.

We need to be told what we saw and heard, even. But, from having been neck deep in a couple of pretty famous historical incidents, it is amazing what gets left out when the recorders give out their sanitized interpretation of things.
Old 10-09-2021, 12:39   #714
Senior Cruiser

Community Sponsor
Cruisers Forum Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GordMay View Post
According to the Mayo Clinic:

“... The exact cause of Guillain-Barre syndrome isn't known. The disorder usually appears days or weeks after a respiratory or digestive tract infection. Rarely, recent surgery or vaccination can trigger Guillain-Barre syndrome. Recently, there have been cases reported following infection with the Zika virus. Guillain-Barre syndrome may occur after infection with the COVID-19 virus. It's also a rare reaction in those who receive the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine ...
Guillain-Barre syndrome may be triggered by:
Most commonly, infection with campylobacter, a type of bacteria often found in undercooked poultry
Influenza virus
Cytomegalovirus
Epstein-Barr virus
Zika virus
Hepatitis A, B, C and E
HIV, the virus that causes AIDS
Mycoplasma pneumonia
Surgery
Trauma
Hodgkin's lymphoma
Rarely, influenza vaccinations or childhood vaccinations
COVID-19 virus
COVID-19 Johnson & Johnson vaccine ...”

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-...s/syc-20362793

FDA News Release
“... there have been 100 preliminary reports of GBS following vaccination with the [Johnson & Johnson] Janssen vaccine after approximately 12.5 million doses administered ...
.. No similar signal has been identified with the Moderna and Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccines ...”

https://www.fda.gov/news-events/pres...e-july-13-2021
The above didn't stop the EU propaganda though did it..

Old 10-09-2021, 12:56   #715

Quote:
The above didn't stop the EU propaganda though did it..
Just remember, that while you watched in real time, one of the greatest debacles in U.S. military history, one that shocked and appalled 90 per cent of the people who saw it, that the people in charge of it, and their allies in the press, were already rewriting it as a great military operation and an unbridled success.

The same people will be in charge of writing the history of the government's response to Covid 19.

And, one lesson I took away from twenty one years with the federal government (in two different IC agencies, not the post office or forest department), as that no, ever, ever, ever, was held responsible for their screwups, no matter what it cost the taxpayers, or how many lives were lost.

And, if you ever see anyone in the federal government get prosecuted or fired, you can be sure, that it wasn't for what he was accused of doing. That offense would have been fine. What got him a contract put out on him, was not going along with the flow, the worst thing you can do.

It's the nature of the beast. It does't ever change, because it doesn't have to.
Old 10-09-2021, 13:23   #716
Senior Cruiser

Community Sponsor
Cruisers Forum Supporter

Preaching to one who is aware... and folks are still listening to Tony Blair even if he is still talking out of his self serving arse..
One of the Creators spouting about how to undo what he helped to create..

Old 10-09-2021, 14:41   #717

Boat: Westerly Sealord

A lovely sunny morning here in North Eastern Victoria made all the brighter by the news that they are going to de-bark Craig Kelly - spreader of lies and general all round wonk.

https://www.theage.com.au/politics/f...10-p58qnl.html

What he has been up to
'Professor Skerritt told the ABC on Wednesday (Kelly's) campaign was “quite misleading” because it gave people a long list of deaths that were not caused by vaccines.

The text message ( put out by Kelly) said “Australian Government’s COVID-19 Vaccines Adverse Events Report” and linked to a campaign site that used the TGA’s logo and the Commonwealth coat of arms in a way that looked like the medical regulator’s own site.

The site listed 448 deaths as a “reported outcome” after vaccination with AstraZeneca or Pfizer without telling people that most of this tally comprised deaths from other causes.

Professor Skerritt said the “adverse outcomes” were investigated by an independent panel that found only nine of the deaths could be attributed to the vaccines in some way.

“When we look down at cause and effect, we believe that there’s a total of nine reports of deaths that can be associated to vaccines, and this is against the background of 20 million doses of vaccines given in Australia,” he told the ABC.

“When you have 3000 people dying every week of the year, and especially with vaccines given among older people, it’s not surprising that, coincidentally, there are hundreds of people who, sadly, die within days of being vaccinated.”

Doctors certified 385.6 deaths on average each day from all causes last year, according to figures from the Australian Bureau of Statistics in March.'

'Mr Kelly said he was not yet vaccinated against COVID-19 and was instead taking Vitamin C, Vitamin D and Ivermectin.'
Old 10-09-2021, 14:56   #718

Boat: Outremer 50S

He must have been talking about this data:

I guess he hasn't seen the study that says 85% of men who take Ivermectin end up sterile. Maybe that's a good thing?
Old 10-09-2021, 16:36   #719

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailingabe41ds View Post
I could put up with Covid Vaccine killing 13,000 in the US, and about 15,000 in Europe according to VAERS and the equivalent reporting system in Europe. I could put up with the vaccine sending 40-60,000 people into the hospital for life threatening events....more than all other vaccines combined in the last thirty years! I can put up with the fact that the vaccine is so "effective" that vaccinated people need boosters every 4 months and that 60% of the people in the ICU in Israel are vaccinated....
BUT I will now DRAW THE LINE. When Australia is now confiscating alcohol, limits residents to six beers/ or a bottle of wine....THATS IT! (source news.com.au)
That is where I draw the line and time to fight those power hungry politicians. This is no longer about health ..it is about power and control!
I want my beer and alcohol and I want to sail my boat!!!!! Good news, residences in New South Wales can consult with a physician if they feel they need more alcohol then allowed.

Abe
What!! Confiscating alcohol...... I want to be friends with whoever is doing that.
Old 10-09-2021, 17:05   #720

Boat: Retired from CF

Looks as if South Australia is the first State as of Monday to acknowledge the right of over 60th to ask for Pfizer. Isnt it funny , some people here argue that there is no need and there is no hesitancy BUT someone in South Australia must think there is.

I am happy to see that a tiny bit of human rights have been brought back. Hopefully my shining star Anna will do the same here in QLD.

Tags
Australia