Re: The Reality of Living in Australia and Covid

Mods seems there was an error/freeze so please remove duplicate posts
Old 03-10-2021, 03:08   #1337

Boat: Trident marine Voyager 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by geoleo View Post
Thanks to President trump and his "WARP SPEED" Program

The most used vaccine in the US and the first approved was Pfizer-BioNTech and they did not accept funding from the program.

They did get funding from EU and Germany. Send your thanks to Angela Merkel.
Old 03-10-2021, 03:21   #1338
Moderator and Certifiable Refitter

Boat: C.L.O.D.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mat jam View Post
So u use mainstream sources that are blocking the truth. Great. I saw the actual news story vid. Not fake. Your life. And your fate. Enjoy.
Mate, it isn't a mainstream source, it is the actual body (ICAC) charged with doing the investigation into the NSW premier. The guys themselves, not filtered through any media source etc.

Do you really believe ICAC investigators are going to say one thing and do a completely different investigation. Even if in some parallel universe that did happen, what could they do with the results of the secret investigation. They couldn't present any evidence to any court, they would be the laughing stock of the country.

Whatever you saw is fake - pure and simple! If it no longer exists, then that should tell you something.

Believe what ever you like but please don't spread fiction (and I'm being nice calling it fiction) otherwise you will join those who are already the laughing stock - why would you want that!

But don't believe me, go look for yourself and if you manage to find any creditable source to support your claim, come back and show me. FWIW, I ain't going to be interested in "they have pulled it down" horse-dung, that would be tantamount to trolling and you have stated you are not a troll. At this stage I'm happy to give you the benefit of the doubt because you are a fellow sailor.

If what you say is true, there will be evidence out there but so far I haven't been able to find it so it's over to you to put up or shut up.
All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangereous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible. T.E. Lawrence
Old 03-10-2021, 03:25   #1339

Boat: Swanson 42 & Kelly Peterson 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisr View Post
just been reading the new rules that will apply once nsw reaches 80% fully vaccinated

under 'Shopping & personal services'...item # 3

"•Intimate services (including strip clubs, sex on premises and sex services) reopen with density limits of 1 person per 4sqm."

does anyone else see the problem here ? 1 person per 4sqm...in my experience it usually takes at least 2...

hope they get this sorted out !!

cheers,

This is the most profound observation in this thread to date.
Old 03-10-2021, 03:37   #1340

Quote:
Originally Posted by GILow View Post
This is the most profound observation in this thread to date.
Ya gotta think outside the box - 8 sqm room has enough space to tango - protection masks required indoors, could possibly benefit both parties.
Just saying...
All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangereous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible. T.E. Lawrence
Old 03-10-2021, 03:43   #1341

Wotname,

Go to Zerohedge

Currently page 5

Article - Critics Pop Champagne as NSW...

Go to comments. Make sure category is selected best. Go down until 11th poster - Karma Respect.

Clive Palmer speaking...
Old 03-10-2021, 03:52   #1342

Boat: Milkraft 60 ex trawler

Quote:
Wotname,

Go to Zerohedge

Currently page 5

Go to comments. Make sure category is selected best. Go down until 11th poster - Karma Respect.

Clive Palmer speaking...
Why dont you just post the link???
Old 03-10-2021, 03:55   #1343

Quote:
Wotname,

Go to Zerohedge

Currently page 5

Clive Palmer speaking...
Clive Palmer - give me a break!
Now I know it's genuine bottom of the well, putrid sludge and by the way, he is telling porkies.
Old 03-10-2021, 04:25   #1344
Senior Cruiser

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Boat: (Cruiser Living On Dirt)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simi 60 View Post
Why dont you just post the link???
He says he cannot; which sounds like more 'bull', as I expect most of us are on Chinese-built devices.

Quote:
I am on a chinese phone without google/playstore and many functions, on my boat on the water. I can not link. All you have to do is search the leads ...
... Gord, you are among the worst offenders of propaganda here. Why not try some real research ...

Old 03-10-2021, 04:36   #1345

Wotname,

If u are not even going to watch it cause of your personal feelings then u should also refrain from making judgements as to the facts. He gave a press conference and two weeks later she resigned. I imagine they are trying to hide the real story as the public would go balistic to the truth. A truth anyone can find if they are willing to see.

Everyone should read the Sparticus article. It is factually correct and verified as such.

Yes Gord, even you. Perhaps u will see the light.
Old 03-10-2021, 04:47   #1346

Boat: Swanson 42 & Kelly Peterson 44

Guys, please stop giving oxygen to the paranoid nutters. This thread is far too valuable for this sort of rubbish to shut it down.

There have been some really thought provoking ideas posted here, making me think hard about where my own values fit in what we face.

Although I have disagreed with much of what has been written, most of it is well argued and is at least making me think and challenging my comfort zone.

The turnips with paranoid agendas can be ignored, they are just the static crashes on the HF radio of informed and intelligent discourse.
Old 03-10-2021, 04:49   #1347

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Location: Denmark (Winter), Cruising North Sea and Baltic (Summer)
Boat: Cutter-Rigged Moody 54

Quote:
Let me add,

Do a search for a zerohedge article,

I Sparticus

It is a well researched and fully verified paper surmised to be a group of scientists. It is really tye full factual story.

What scientists? It's an anonymous letter. "Fully verified"? Verfied how? By what? Here is the link to the letter: https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/d...ats-gone-viral

It's a long conspiracy rant about the "Elite" and how they engineered the coronavirus to destroy the middle classes, and how the vaccines have links to "Transhumanism" -- so, mind control by implanting nanoparticles in people.

Well, why don't I just post the summary from the letter:

"Summary
• COVID-19 is a blood and blood vessel disease. SARS-CoV-2 infects the lining of human blood vessels, causing them to leak into the lungs.
Current treatment protocols (e.g. invasive ventilation) are actively harmful to patients, accelerating oxidative stress and causing severe VILI (ventilator-induced lung injuries). The continued use of ventilators in the absence of any proven medical benefit constitutes mass murder.
• Existing countermeasures are inadequate to slow the spread of what is an aerosolized and potentially wastewater-borne virus and constitute a form of medical theater.
• Various non-vaccine interventions have been suppressed by both the media and the medical establishment in favor of vaccines and expensive patented drugs.
• The authorities have denied the usefulness of natural immunity against COVID-19, even though natural immunity confers protection against all of the virus’s proteins, and not just one.
• Vaccines will do more harm than good. The antigen that these vaccines are based on, SARS-CoV-2 Spike, is a toxic protein. SARS-CoV-2 may have ADE, or antibody-dependent enhancement; current antibodies may not neutralize future strains, but instead help them infect immune cells. Also, vaccinating during a pandemic with a leaky vaccine removes the evolutionary pressure for a virus to become less lethal.
• There is a vast and appalling criminal conspiracy that directly links both Anthony Fauci and Moderna to the Wuhan Institute of Virology.
• COVID-19 vaccine researchers are directly linked to scientists involved in brain-computer interface (“neural lace”) tech, one of whom was indicted for taking grant money from China.
• Independent researchers have discovered mysterious nanoparticles inside the vaccines that are not supposed to be present.
• The entire pandemic is being used as an excuse for a vast political and economic transformation of Western society that will enrich the already rich and turn the rest of us into serfs and untouchables."

We must have a turn together . . . . I undress . . . . hurry me out of sight of the land,
Cushion me soft . . . . rock me in billowy drowse,
Dash me with amorous wet . . . . I can repay you."
Walt Whitman
Old 03-10-2021, 04:54   #1348

Quote:
Wotname,

If u are not even going to watch it cause of your personal feelings then u should also refrain from making judgements as to the facts. He gave a press conference and two weeks later she resigned. I imagine they are trying to hide the real story as the public would go balistic to the truth. A truth anyone can find if they are willing to see.
I dunno why you thought I didn't watch it?????
Yes there was 45 seconds of Clive - 45 seconds I'll never get back.
If you wanna believe him, could I interest you in a big bridge near the Opera house, it's great deal!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Uxu4Zcx3aXrO/
Old 03-10-2021, 05:09   #1349
Senior Cruiser

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Quote:
... Everyone should read the Sparticus article. It is factually correct and verified as such.
Yes Gord, even you. Perhaps u will see the light.
Speaking of light:

Q: How many Tyler Burdon supporters does it take to change a lightbulb?
A: None. Tyler Burdon says it’s done, and they all cheer in the dark.

Q: How many conspiracy theorists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: The real question is who broke the light bulb, and why are they keeping us in the dark?

Q: How many people does it take to screw in a light bulb?
A: Obviously, it takes two; but don’t ask me how they get inside.

Old 03-10-2021, 05:21   #1350
Senior Cruiser

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Tags
Australia