Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 19-12-2020, 16:10   #1951
UFO

Boat: Lagoon 440
Re: U.S. to close..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
So it's not okay if someone calls you the village idiot, but it's fair for you to call everyone else idiots? Everyone else too-stupid, too brainwashed to know the "real truth?"

Is that how this works? Childish when they do it, not when you do it? Isn't that sort of...idiotic logic?

How about dispensing with the "everyone else is an idiot" talk?

It did state for lack of a better word Re Brainwashing and I called no one an idiot, that was you, who also inferred it on me in the above post as well, simply because you did not want to listen to what i was saying.

I was making a point about how the repetition through official and mainstream media can make a populace believe whatever they want over time - Would you disagree with that they can do that? and is it not basically brainwashing?
Old 19-12-2020, 16:22   #1952
UFO

Quote:
Originally Posted by OurOasis View Post
So someone who believes the nurse when, on camera, she says she faints quite often ("maybe 6 times in the last six (?) weeks " ) then they are " just another propaganda pusher".
And you state " maybe she does not and was told to say that" ... "Where is your categorical proof that she does (not) "??

This would make you " just another propaganda pusher without any proof or evidence apart from what you believe" .

Another conspiracy theory in the making..

" Now calling people wackos " , ... if the shoe fits

Here we go again.....

Try reading what I said - I said I had no proof, just like you have no proof - Were you in that room and witness to what ACTUALLY happened?

Why is it so un-believable that she would be tutored to say something if she had a reaction to the vaccine? - People do have reactions to vaccines you know - Or is that just another conspiracy theory?

When there are billions of $ involved and massive political pressure to ensure the roll out goes ahead and people believe it is safe why can you not see that it is a possibility that she had a reaction to the vaccine?

Back to my previous post and people being so closed minded because they have been told again and again by the media, corporations and politicians that it is safe they simply believe it and nothing else.

Try asking a doctor, manufacturer, politician to sign an indemnity form before you have your jab - they won't because the simply know that it is not 100% safe for 100% of the population - That is a simple fact that people can not seem to get their head around and would rather spout about wackos and conspiracy theories.
Old 19-12-2020, 16:37   #1953

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFO View Post
Why is it so un-believable that she would be tutored to say something if she had a reaction to the vaccine? - People do have reactions to vaccines you know - Or is that just another conspiracy theory?
The simplest and most-straightforward explanation is usually closest to the truth. Occam's Razor.

I also take some faith in the fact that most people are lazy, and continuous deception is hard.

Oh, and did it ever occur to you that in a tight and well-orchestrated conspiracy, the masters of global deception would probably not pick someone likely to faint? Or simply inject her with vitamins or saline? if I'm looking for people to help plan a global conspiracy, I am fer shur not calling you.

Quote:
When there are billions of $ involved and massive political pressure to ensure the roll out goes ahead and people believe it is safe why can you not see that it is a possibility that she had a reaction to the vaccine?
She momentarily fainted and recovered 100%. Not a deal-breaker. There's a reason why they ask you to wait around for 15 min after most vaccinations.

I'm sorry you have a family history of bad reactions to vaccinations. Most of us don't.
Old 19-12-2020, 17:54   #1954
cruiser

Boat: Hitchhiker, Catamaran, 40'

UFO, These guys are consistent. I think it's their jobs. Back to occam's razor Lake? https://www.theatlantic.com/science/...-razor/495332/. There are few simple truths in this world, Lake, Sing, but you guys get a B+ for consistency, you guys deserve a raise.
Old 19-12-2020, 18:32   #1955

Boat: 26ft sailboat

Quote:
Here we go again.....

I have no reason/evidence to believe she was tutored, she clearly stated she has a known issue with fainting.
And, unlike some, I believe her.
Old 19-12-2020, 19:10   #1956

Boat: Westerly Sealord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capn Jimbo View Post
Politics on parade. Why of course there's no such thing as a fainting condition!? Even Fox News avoided that conspiracy - probably because they want their listeners to survive...
As a nurse I can't tell you the number of people I've jabbed who had great fear of needles and shots. The fainting and crying I've seen are not "serious side effects". Neither is stupidity...

https://www.foxnews.com/health/tenne...vid-19-vaccine

Also reported (but handily omitted) was the nurse quickly recovering and finishing her comments. Again from Fox:

The sad truth is we are fighting two viruses: the very real Covid, and the wave of political conspiracy mongering, anti-science, anti-truth, anti-vax wackos.

Their actions will only make this pandemic worse, and last much longer.

Ah.... Fox...

I see the owner of Fox.... Rupert aka the Dirty Digger ... has pushed his way to the front of the queue in the UK to get the vaccine ...
Old 19-12-2020, 19:46   #1957

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumbs Up View Post
UFO, These guys are consistent. I think it's their jobs. Back to occam's razor Lake? https://www.theatlantic.com/science/...-razor/495332/.

... sometimes a vaccine is just a vaccine.

When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

I Corinthians

Old 19-12-2020, 19:51   #1958
UFO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lake-Effect View Post
Oh, and did it ever occur to you that in a tight and well-orchestrated conspiracy, the masters of global deception would probably not pick someone likely to faint? Or simply inject her with vitamins or saline? if I'm looking for people to help plan a global conspiracy, I am fer shur not calling you.

Thanks for agreeing with me without realising it.

Why do you think that they had a Nurse up on live TV having a Jab?

It is to make everyone feel safe about taking the vaccine - A nurse should (ROFL) know all about vaccines and the issues and she is happily taking one - Its a Corporate and Government PR (AKA Propaganda) stunt plain and simple.

Now knowing the importance of this PR in making the vaccine look safe and get the uptake they want (to use your words) "they would probably not pick someone likely to faint" So that leaves the other option that she had a reaction and fainted - Why can you not be open to such a possibility? - As we know people have reactions to vaccines I'd say your best mate occam would probably agree with me.

Also as you said its not a deal breaker - Never said it was or even talked about a global conspiracy, those are your words not mine.
Old 19-12-2020, 19:52   #1959
UFO

Quote:
UFO, These guys are consistent. I think it's their jobs. Back to occam's razor Lake? https://www.theatlantic.com/science/...-razor/495332/. There are few simple truths in this world, Lake, Sing, but you guys get a B+ for consistency, you guys deserve a raise.

Yep its not even worth bothering with them - I'll give up replying to their closed minded posts, they totally are unable to conceive the slightest possibility that the world is not what they have been told it is.
Old 19-12-2020, 21:40   #1960

Boat: St Francis 48Turbo

Quote:
Here we go again.....

Try reading what I said - I said I had no proof, just like you have no proof - Were you in that room and witness to what ACTUALLY happened?

Back to my previous post and people being so closed minded because they have been told again and again by the media, corporations and politicians that it is safe they simply believe it and nothing else.

Try asking a doctor, manufacturer, politician to sign an indemnity form before you have your jab - they won't because the simply know that it is not 100% safe for 100% of the population - That is a simple fact that people can not seem to get their head around and would rather spout about wackos and conspiracy theories.
I have already had my first jab of the Pfizer vaccine... I'll let you know how i get on :-)
Old 19-12-2020, 21:51   #1961

Quote:
Thanks for agreeing with me without realising it.

Why do you think that they had a Nurse up on live TV having a Jab?

It is to make everyone feel safe about taking the vaccine - A nurse should (ROFL) know all about vaccines and the issues and she is happily taking one - Its a Corporate and Government PR (AKA Propaganda) stunt plain and simple.

Now knowing the importance of this PR in making the vaccine look safe and get the uptake they want (to use your words) "they would probably not pick someone likely to faint" So that leaves the other option that she had a reaction and fainted - Why can you not be open to such a possibility? - As we know people have reactions to vaccines I'd say your best mate occam would probably agree with me.

Also as you said its not a deal breaker - Never said it was or even talked about a global conspiracy, those are your words not mine.

Although you can get an allergic reaction from a range of things. I'm mildly allergic to some anaesthesia drugs.
Old 19-12-2020, 22:14   #1962

Quote:
There's a difference between appreciating the complexity of things and swinging at a pinata with a blindfold on. Everything you cite has statistics associated with it...metrics that one uses to calculate risks/benefits. Now, if you don't care to do the calculations, pulling up studies talking about the complexity of science isn't a substitute for doing the calculations and learning about how, so much, as to interpret study data even if you don't understand the mechanisms underneath.

You don't per se need to understand the mechanisms, but if you're going to post studies on ivermectin from rural India were the supermajority of the "Covid" patients had neither blood testing or chest imaging done as a "pre-print Lancet article" you're sort of wasting some peoples' time.
Old 20-12-2020, 00:02   #1963
UFO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heath68 View Post
I have already had my first jab of the Pfizer vaccine... I'll let you know how i get on :-)

Good Luck - I'm sure you'll be fine
Old 20-12-2020, 02:33   #1964

Boat: Under construction 35' ketch (and +3 smaller)

Quote:
Yep its not even worth bothering with them - I'll give up replying to their closed minded posts, they totally are unable to conceive the slightest possibility that the world is not what they have been told it is.
That might be the very reason (for closed minds as you say) as that's the slightest possibility, that is if we are not just running amok in the Matrix..
Old 20-12-2020, 02:59   #1965
UFO

https://edition.cnn.com/videos/busin...a-lon-orig.cnn

Not being a Yank I know nothing about this fellow, buts he's an interesting watch