Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 28-11-2020, 09:14   #1186

Re: U.S. to close..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simi 60 View Post
All that displays is your prejudice and fear, hatred and lack of knowledge

If that hospital rates better than the US then guess what.........it rate's better than the US
Lol

Nah, what it shows is someone who spent a good amount of my life in Southern California, someone who used to go to Mexico all the time for fun.

It’s funny, if you don’t cheerlead first crappy places must have “fear” and “hate”, I wonder if many even know what those words actually mean, I noticed “racist” has lost all meaning and now means someone you disagree with.

Think of it like this, if I see dog poop on the side walk, I think “man, that’s nasty, people should clean up after their dogs”, I don’t have to pick it up and smear it all over myself while smiling to prove I don’t “fear” or “hate” dogs. Mexico has some cool spots to surf and hang out at, their food and some of their culture is nice, but when it comes to medical, as the “big guy” one said, c’mon man!
Old 28-11-2020, 09:48   #1187
cruiser

Boat: Hitchhiker, Catamaran, 40'

[QUOTE=Dockhead;3284219]Wow, a man who actually knows some history beyond the propaganda we got in grade school. I'm impressed.

Thanks, although I didn't actually believe what they were telling me during school (yes I have always been that way), I don't deserve much credit for my history knowledge.

I recently watched Oliver Stone's Untold History of the United States, which is supposedly different than the standard WWII narratives, I didn't even really know most of the standard WWII narrative but lately find it all very interesting and relevant.

Thanks for the corrections (TeddyDiver too)
Old 28-11-2020, 10:02   #1188
cruiser

Boat: Hitchhiker, Catamaran, 40'

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalingSue View Post
Lol
It’s funny, if you don’t cheerlead first crappy places must have “fear” and “hate”, I wonder if many even know what those words actually mean, I noticed “racist” has lost all meaning and now means someone you disagree with.
Now you got some explaining to do as to what you mean here. I have some relatives whom I very well know are racist and used to make no secret of it. Now they are claiming they are not. You are starting to sound like them.

Tell us, what do fear, hate, and racism actually mean?

You are walking on thin ice because I am pretty sure that I have a lot of hate in my heart for racists. If you are one, you will need to find another forum and pray that you and I never cross paths.
Old 28-11-2020, 10:55   #1189

Boat: Formosa 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumbs Up View Post
Now you got some explaining to do as to what you mean here. I have some relatives whom I very well know are racist and used to make no secret of it. Now they are claiming they are not. You are starting to sound like them.

You are walking on thin ice because I am pretty sure that I have a lot of hate in my heart for racists. If you are one, you will need to find another forum and pray that you and I never cross paths.
Not answering for SailingSue but everything is racist and as a result the word has lost its meaning.

Pick any noun, put the word racist next to it and do a google search. Virtually everything is racist.

Pick a word and I’ll google it for you.
Old 28-11-2020, 10:56   #1190

Quote:

Here’s an example you racist jerk! LOL

https://medium.com/@thinkbooks305/th...y-69b6103c35ef
Old 28-11-2020, 11:00   #1191

No one even mentioned it until she did.
Old 28-11-2020, 11:01   #1192

Quote:

Pretty much this
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Flare View Post
Not answering for SailingSue but everything is racist and as a result the word has lost its meaning.

Pick any noun, put the word racist next to it and do a google search. Virtually everything is racist.

Pick a word and I’ll google it for you.

I was having a debate with someone who didn’t like free speech, I was saying trying to use force to silence another voice (in this case it was actually a brilliant young black woman speaker, who a bunch of white BLM/Antifa types were trying to stop from speaking) is unacceptable in this country and forced silence of opposition is a pillar of fascism.

I was a “racist” for saying this....

Just like how I “hate” and “fear” Mexico because I pointed out that their second world healthcare system isn’t quite on par with their neighbor... the richest and most powerful country on earth.
Old 28-11-2020, 11:05   #1193

Ok. You two have your little I’m tired of being called a racist rant. Even though no one here called you that.
Old 28-11-2020, 11:07   #1194

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yihang View Post
Ok. You two have your little I’m tired of being called a racist rant. Even though no one here called you that.
But data seems to suggest thumbs up is a symbol of white supremacy.

I even provided a link.
Old 28-11-2020, 11:14   #1195

Just IMHO. I think americans and canadians are some of the most racially aware groups of people i’ve come across.

Many cultures don’t even know racism is a bad thing.
Old 28-11-2020, 11:42   #1196

Boat: Milkraft 60 ex trawler

Quote:
Lol

I'm not very good at reading and understanding
Comprehension is not your thing clearly

You do realize it wasn't all Mexico right?
It was ONE hospital in Mexico that outranks US hospitals.

I wouldn't go to just any hospital in Thailand either, but I have gone to Bumrungrad as that hospital outranks US hospitals

You need to get over the fact that US medical is not the best
Old 28-11-2020, 12:14   #1197

Boat: Ocean Alexander, Ocean 44
Re: U.S. too close..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lake-Effect View Post
Sure. If you say so. Are you a betting person?
"Please wear a mask" -> -> -> -> Third Reich? Really?

Seriously, get a grip. There are way more important things that need your energy and intelligence.
BIG difference between "Please wear a mask" and "you must wear a mask with force of law". Our local university has mandated masks anywhere on campus, including out of doors. Viral loads out of doors on a breezy day are not affected unless extremely crowded. I might go along with it indoors. But that is a business, not a government entity that can impose fines or jail. If I were a student there I would demand my money back and go someplace else.
Old 28-11-2020, 12:18   #1198

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simi 60 View Post
Comprehension is not your thing clearly

You do realize it wasn't all Mexico right?
It was ONE hospital in Mexico that outranks US hospitals.

I wouldn't go to just any hospital in Thailand either, but I have gone to Bumrungrad as that hospital outranks US hospitals

You need to get over the fact that US medical is not the best

Again, I know I’m not very good at this reading thing.

You’re saying there is some hospital in Mexico that is better than any in the US?
I would be VERY interested in knowing more
I mean Boston Gen, Mayo, Cleveland clinic, John Hopkins, etc

Or is it that there is some very high end Mexican hospital that is better than some lower end hospital in the US?
Because, sure, I have been to some rural hospitals that were a hot mess, but par for par I’m calling BS at even the idea of comparing a second world countries medical system to that of the US

Being pro US and pro bill of rights is like the new being black.
Old 28-11-2020, 12:20   #1199

Quote:

Just like how I “hate” and “fear” Mexico because I pointed out that their second world healthcare system isn’t quite on par with their neighbor... .
There was no mention of Mexico having a better health system than the US.

What I said and provided evidence of is that there is one Hospital in Mexico that ranks better than the best US hospital

Your failure to accept that displays fear and loathing or perhaps its simply an inability to understand.

Quote:
The richest and most powerful country on earth
Here I go, shattering your delusion again.

US doesn't even make the top 10 list of richest countries on earth

Quote:
Many of the world's richest countries are also the world's smallest

https://www.gfmag.com/global-data/ec...s-in-the-world
But it would make the list for the most in debt country on the planet
A rapidly increasing 15 figure debt that you can never hope to repay

https://www.usdebtclock.org/

Pretty sure China owns you
Old 28-11-2020, 12:23   #1200

Quote:
Again, I know I’m not very good at this reading thing.

You’re saying there is some hospital in Mexico that is better than any in the US?
I would be VERY interested in knowing more

Or is it that there is some very high end Mexican hospital that is better than some lower end hospital in the US?
Because, sure, I have been to some rural hospitals that were a hot mess, but par for par I’m calling BS at even the idea of comparing a second world countries medical system to that of the US

Being pro US and pro bill of rights is like the new being black.
So you never even clicked on the link before mouthing off with your uneducated opinion?